Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160495
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2018, 08:36 AM   #16
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Guy Little Shirt View Post
Spin it pimp.

The overwhelming majority of the people on this board know that you are a pimp.

I don’t have to prove anything you have done that for us.

I don't know if it is a majority, but I could see how more than a few people on here might believe it. I really can't control that. For those who don't know me, and those who haven't been involved in the parties, I can understand them finding it hard to believe that I don't profit from my part in supporting the hobby.

That's the nature of an accusation that merely confirms a suspicion. It doesn't require proof, and even in the face of evidence to the contrary, people will choose to believe what they want to be true. There are people who still to this day think President Obama is either or both Muslim/foreign born. No amount of proof or testimony will dissuade them. It's a conundrum that I really can't resolve, except on a personal level as I have done with a few folks on here.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:55 AM   #17
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Watching your continual spew of bullshit for the last 10 years has been entertaining and at the same time flat out disgusting.

With your new handle as someone who seems to clearly have been a participating member for the 10 years you allude to, I can't really speak to the character of your participation. At your current pace of posting so far, I suspect that you have been a significant contributor here over the years. I'd be happy to stack my 1300 posts or so over those years (150 per year) to even just this last month (lets's call it 80+/month, so about a 1000/year pace), and see how we compare with respect to character, credibility, and even basic human decency.

I hate to keep coming back to that old chestnut, but this feels like projection. Whatever it is about yourself that fills you with such loathing, it must serve as some kind of relief to push it out on me. Ordinarily, I like to be helpful, but in your case, I have to pass (at least as it relates to your dissemination of falsehoods).
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:57 AM   #18
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
lets see hands sets up parties where girls meet new customers and do appointments making them money that day inand in the future. your contribution u attack the girls and guys and put no money in anyones pocket.

hands see girls puts money in their pocket and reviews them providing girls with future earnings. u make fun of hands and girls helping no one. if major get a free blowjob or fuck good for him. he is a horny demented fuck that likes sex , helps the guys helps the girls and if he gets to have a free blowjob beer or burger great news. if the girls gave him a 20 bill or a hand job good for him.

if this hobby is so disgusting and vile why are you here. u seem to have intimate knowledge of every girl u degrade yet if there are real issues with any / many of them u do nothing to help the guy. if they are great u do nothing to help the girl. u r the leetch feeding off everyone elses contribution while offering nothing.
Ask him if the girls give him a commission on the dates they do at his parties? The answers are all over this board on that topic.
And then ask him what I got for my 80 bucks he collected for a caddie at the Tally Ho tourn. Licked whipped cream off some drunk and stoned chick... then he wanted 80 more to get another caddie -- fool me once.

Smalls -- do your homework -- and don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #19
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Pimp or Pseudo Pimp, what the fuck is the difference?

If you don't like the way sausage is made, find a new hobby.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #20
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Default Arianna Lolita....what’s it like being Handys Bitch?

I have met you in person and you are a piece of garbage. You are as I have said before an absolute scourge. Your tentacles are creeping all throughout this board and in many other areas of this hobby. There’s no projection here, I don’t need to project anything. People believe what they believe because of what you have given them and for what you have shown yourself to be; a flesh peddler.

The fact that you are claiming any credibility whatsoever on a whore board speaks volumes to your delusional state. You feed off of these women, their problems, their failures and their needs. Nearly every woman you have ever reviewed or recommended follows a very clear pattern....First your creepy ass grooms them at the titty bar, then you seduce them with the thrill of making money, you feed their addictions to PT, you set them up in the hobby, review them, stump on their behalf as they get negative reviews, enslave them at your parties, and use them for your own “special moments”.

In no way are you a man. A pitiful waste of flesh, peddling and destroying women to feed your creepy as fuck fantasies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
With your new handle as someone who seems to clearly have been a participating member for the 10 years you allude to, I can't really speak to the character of your participation. At your current pace of posting so far, I suspect that you have been a significant contributor here over the years. I'd be happy to stack my 1300 posts or so over those years (150 per year) to even just this last month (lets's call it 80+/month, so about a 1000/year pace), and see how we compare with respect to character, credibility, and even basic human decency.

I hate to keep coming back to that old chestnut, but this feels like projection. Whatever it is about yourself that fills you with such loathing, it must serve as some kind of relief to push it out on me. Ordinarily, I like to be helpful, but in your case, I have to pass (at least as it relates to your dissemination of falsehoods).
Fat Guy Little Shirt is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:49 AM   #21
jokacz
Valued Poster

Refresh my memory, who was one of Salem's initial clients?
Old 08-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #22
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Salem was independent. She was not pimped or managed by anybody on this board. She was a fucking disaster we all know that but nobody pimped that girl, she destroyed her own life.......MajorHands on the other hand, is destroying these women to serve his needs.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:57 AM   #23
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Salem was independent. She was not pimped or managed by anybody on this board. She was a fucking disaster we all know that but nobody pimped that girl, she destroyed her own life.......MajorHands on the other hand, is destroying these women to serve his needs.

But she was enabled by people who are more despicable than Handy.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #24
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Refresh my memory, who was one of Salem's initial clients?
You were in the first batch for sure, as well as other notably deranged hobbyists, myself included.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #25
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Quote:
But she was enabled by people who are more despicable than Handy.
If by enabled you mean paid for services rendered, yes we are all guilty of enabling these whores to keep the PT flowing.

I have never taken a dime from these hookers, MH on the other hand lives and dies by his commissions. I have done some fucked up shit in my time, that much is true, but I have limits, taking money and profiting from these whores is my limit, MH, not so much.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #26
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
You were in the first batch for sure, as well as other notably deranged hobbyists, myself included.

I made it to the house in Greece, but took a pass.

She was a sweet girl, I just didn't have it in me.

I'm not holier than thou, but is it ok to use these girls as long as no other guy financially benefits?

Not a very high bar.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #27
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

You saw her when she was in Nunda, maybe you didn’t see her a second time around after she had fallen off the cliff, but you fucked her none the less. You extracted your pound of flesh from her like nearly everybody else did but you saw Salem.

You are correct, the bar is not set very high. To a certain degree, each side is using the other to get something they want. The issue I have is the fact that MH’s whores are all being managed by him. He profits from them. Every time one of his whores gets done sucking on the nob of some 400 pound middle-aged piece of shit, he collects his 40%.

Quote:
I made it to the house in Greece, but took a pass.

She was a sweet girl, I just didn't have it in me.

I'm not holier than thou, but is it ok to use these girls as long as no other guy financially benefits?

Not a very high bar.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:18 AM   #28
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
was pimped. met em.after pick up suspected she was a wreck. wanted cbj only. neither had covers. said i'd go buy. she said her friend was on his way with em. car pulls up 2 black guys. he hands her coovers and somethin i didn't see. she hands him the whole donation. he takes off. i'm like holy shit. get cbj. bust. go drop her off. empty car that showed up in driveway. another black guy and a hispanic guy on steps smoking rolled cig. she walked up and took it from em. never saw again.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:21 AM   #29
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Initially she was not. After her demons had a more firm grasp over this girl I’m sure she was managed by nearly every scumbag in Rochester. I’m willing to MH even tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom View Post
was pimped. met em.after pick up suspected she was a wreck. wanted cbj only. neither had covers. said i'd go buy. she said her friend was on his way with em. car pulls up 2 black guys. he hands her coovers and somethin i didn't see. she hands him the whole donation. he takes off. i'm like holy shit. get cbj. bust. go drop her off. empty car that showed up in driveway. another black guy and a hispanic guy on steps smoking rolled cig. she walked up and took it from em. never saw again.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:22 AM   #30
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
You saw her when she was in Nunda, maybe you didn’t see her a second time around after she had fallen off the cliff, but you fucked her none the less. You extracted your pound of flesh from her like nearly everybody else did but you saw Salem.

You are correct, the bar is not set very high. To a certain degree, each side is using the other to get something they want. The issue I have is the fact that MH’s whores are all being managed by him. He profits from them.

Nope never saw her in Nunda. Sorry the quote function seems to be fucked up. lol

It's not "to a certain degree" this mutually parasitic relationship is at the core of the hobby. It's what makes this world go around.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LittleLolita91

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women