Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2018, 09:12 PM   #16
Tamaletom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
This is the stupidest shit I have read in a long time. They need to change your name to white knight . put yourself in the shoes of the stripper. Dude, GTFOHfoil
Yet I'm the guy in the back having a great time.

White knighting? Don't be obtuse. If you don't understand "Put yourself in her high heels and think who you would rather grind on: the guy in the suit with Crown Royal or Ciroc or the guy who left his hard hat and yellow vest in the car and brought a sixpack of Bud?"
Then you are doomed to the chubby chicks with bad teeth.

But go ahead, bitch about the $20 cover and $5 dances and wonder why you are going home with blue balls.
Tamaletom is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:19 PM   #17
Tamaletom
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
that is a fine sermon, Tamaletom..

but by the time I cough up the kind of cash it will take to get a little attention, I can be balls deep in a hot girl at the motel down the street. I get no pleasure from the mind games of "can I pay her enough to put out at the strip club"? my pleasure center is south of my pelvic bone, and I don't need to finesse my way around a strip club to satisfy that region.
Good for you. You could also jack off at home to Cinemax for free.
This is the strip club sub forum and the thread is about $5 dances at Bucks.

I'm not rich, nor do I spend the kind of cash you think might be necessary. You may have to.
Like I said YMMV.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:47 AM   #18
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Obtuse? Guy, you’re sitting they’re telling us to wine and dine a bitch so you can go get blown in the back room of a strip club. You need to pull your head out of your culo. And there you go again with the put myself in high heels. guys like you screw up the game for everyone else. And let me guess, you walk out of there thinking the girls actually like you don’t you? And while you’re sitting there blowing money on drinks, as soon as she’s done with you she goes and gets the next guy and does the exact same thing. So the only one getting played in the entire situation is you.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:50 PM   #19
Tamaletom
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
Obtuse? Guy, you’re sitting they’re telling us to wine and dine a bitch so you can go get blown in the back room of a strip club. You need to pull your head out of your culo. And there you go again with the put myself in high heels. guys like you screw up the game for everyone else. And let me guess, you walk out of there thinking the girls actually like you don’t you? And while you’re sitting there blowing money on drinks, as soon as she’s done with you she goes and gets the next guy and does the exact same thing. So the only one getting played in the entire situation is you.
Let me rephrase: you are obtuse and suffer from a reading comprehension problem.
I never said anything about wine and dine, just having a nice bottle of vodka or whisky on your table draws more girls than a can of beer. You don't have to share either. But it helps.

I don't walk out of there thinking they love me, I know walking in that they love $$$$. If you exude poverty you will lose to me. Blaming me for your lack of game? Pathetic.

If you have a better idea of how to get $5 dances from the hottest girls AND get extras from those same girls then lets hear it.
Old 07-01-2018, 01:52 AM   #20
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaletom View Post
Let me rephrase: you are obtuse and suffer from a reading comprehension problem.
I never said anything about wine and dine, just having a nice bottle of vodka or whisky on your table draws more girls than a can of beer. You don't have to share either. But it helps.

I don't walk out of there thinking they love me, I know walking in that they love $$$$. If you exude poverty you will lose to me. Blaming me for your lack of game? Pathetic.

If you have a better idea of how to get $5 dances from the hottest girls AND get extras from those same girls then lets hear it.
You keep going in there and getting bitches drunk to hang out with them. Makes it easier for guys like me to take em Home later for free.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:24 PM   #21
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Today is the day... Super Tuesday at Bucks Wild...
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:57 AM   #22
I Have Needs
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I went this Tuesday. I didn't think about what day it was, I just went because it I had the next day off, the 4th of July. I could tell the club was packed when I pulled in to park.

I had a 19 year old girl that I had met before immediately recognize me and says she wants to dance for me. Ended up playing with her pussy for like an hour straight, even slipped a finger into her pretty butthole. All for $5 a song. I should probably write a review... lol. Then met a blonde cutie who insisted I take her number for otc action...Not a bad night.

Quote:
I usually have 1.75L of good whiskey, I dont mind sharing either. Drunk strippers are fun strippers.
Girls do notice and remember. I have had girls stop by and tell me they remember me from that bottle. You can definitely get attention from what you are drinking.
I Have Needs is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:21 PM   #23
RandomAccount
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Haven’t been in a couple months but it’s hit or miss depending on your expectations. Don’t gotta in expecting major play because it’s so busy and the girls attitudes aren’t usually that great since it’s a “cheap day”. It’s a great day to check out the talent and learn better times to come by from a girl u like but not much else.

That being said... I have had some of my best “experiences” in the middle of BW Vip surrounded by many other patrons who were obviously aware of what was going on. Some girls throw caution to the wind and others are way too cautious. But that’s the game we play.
RandomAccount is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:10 PM   #24
amexblack
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't go to Super Tuesday before 8pm, to avoid the crowd.

If you are getting a dance from someone you like and you want more, then effing pay more. If all you are going to pay is $5 WTF should she grind on your leg instead of some other guy who will pay more. Put yourself in her high heels and think who you would rather grind on: the guy in the suit with Crown Royal or Ciroc or the guy who left his hard hat and yellow vest in the car and brought a sixpack of Bud? She aint there to make your day better, shes there to take dollars out of your pocket.

TIPPING EXTRA MY FRIENDS will get you far. Get five dances and hand her $25? You'll never see her again. Give her $25 and then say "wow that was great, can I get your phone# for the next time?" as you hand her another $20. You will be rewarded.

Girls are constantly told by management that they cannot charge more than $5 per dance. Charging more will get them fired. As in asking for more than $5. Tipping is always allowed.

Management runs them out of the locker room if they try and hide out. So give them a reason to come out and play.

Expecting to get an hour of dances for $75 from the hottest girls? Dream on numbnuts. Those girls ain't stupid. They may have made poor life decisions that got them working in a strip club but they know where the $$$ are. They know their regulars will take care of them in VIP, the Champagne area or in a cabana. And that regular is going to pay them extra. They'll flit around the room until that regular shows up with their reward.

Super Tuesday is for scouting. Remember names. Make contact. Show appreciation.

YMMV
GD what are you the stripper union rep? Hoes down.
amexblack is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:38 PM   #25
ttha3030
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I went and it was incredible. Had so many dances I lost count. Makes it hard to pay full price next time. Ha

Well worth it
ttha3030 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:47 PM   #26
Tamaletom
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amexblack View Post
GD what are you the stripper union rep? Hoes down.
The above works well for me. As I wrote YMMV. So ignore it if you don't agree.
But if you don't agree, then spill the beans on your better method.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:50 AM   #27
big texan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Who’s going today?! Haha
big texan is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:21 PM   #28
Ferdinand II of Aragon
BANNED

Is it all day or only certain hours today?
Ferdinand II of Aragon is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:29 PM   #29
Ferdinand II of Aragon
BANNED

What's their cover?
Ferdinand II of Aragon is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:45 PM   #30
big texan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

All day. $10
big texan is offline   Quote