Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160451
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #16
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its the hobby, we are not supposed to judge, as long as you are enjoying yourself.....fuck what everybody else thinks...its your hobby experience.

Have fun

Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jratx View Post
Ladies,

Some of you may have noticed a recent review. I guess it was a "bit" controversial for two reasons:

a) It was with a TS
b) She was the one doing the fucking

I'm interested in learning what our Adorables think about such an experience, and in general, about such a guy?

Approve, disapprove? Turns you on, Turns you off? Ladies, would you ever do it with a TS? Miss Maiden, I know you will approve

Who else? Private Messages are also accepted

J
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #17
Guest060211-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

i dont care what you did or who you did it with,
i am just glad i am in that 20 percentile damnit, not the 80%
Guest060211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:07 PM   #18
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jratx,

You owe no one an explanation. You have no reason to seek others opinions about what YOU choose to do regarding your sexual pleasures/rendezvous.

IF you have a desire, a need and want to explore it....fulfill it. Then just do it! Regardless of what others think. They're not living your life. They're not there making YOU happy day in & day out. You are!!
You do what YOU need to to make YOU & your desires fulfilling & exciting. If it's something that doesn't fit the mold of others. Oh well.
It fits your lifestyle, your needs, wants & desires and that's all that matters!

Don't let negative comments from others who don't like what you posted, or where you went exploring or what YOU ENJOYED ever reign on your pleasurable moments in or out of the hobby.

And frankly, you do NOT need the hobby to explore outside the boundaries of normal sexual pleasures. That's nonsense.
You enjoy/explore them, whenever & with whomever you desire.
And if someone doesn't like... then that's their issue.

Don't let anyone judge you. You enjoy what YOU enjoy. Regardless of what others think!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jratx View Post
Ladies,

Some of you may have noticed a recent review. I guess it was a "bit" controversial for two reasons:

a) It was with a TS
b) She was the one doing the fucking

I'm interested in learning what our Adorables think about such an experience, and in general, about such a guy?

Approve, disapprove? Turns you on, Turns you off? Ladies, would you ever do it with a TS? Miss Maiden, I know you will approve

Who else? Private Messages are also accepted

J
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:14 PM   #19
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanRedd View Post
Half the men, or more, on this site have been with a TS, probably 80% or more have been topped with a strap on.
I would be flabbergasted if the true number were closer to 20 or 30%. 80%?
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #20
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure i've seen guys who have seen TS's or liked getting "done" by a female with a strap so if a guy openly admitted to seeing a TS as long as the screwing was done covered then the guy is all good with me.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #21
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
And frankly, you do NOT need the hobby to explore outside the boundaries of normal sexual pleasures. That's nonsense.

You enjoy/explore them, whenever & with whomever you desire.
And if someone doesn't like... then that's their issue.
Ok.....

Surely the End days are upon us....

Someone make a note of it....

Record the date and time for prosperity.....

I completely and totally agree with wicked milf....

Dude.....

She's right.....

If you want you ass done by a TS you REALLY don't need to pay for it..... I'm SURE you can find TS's to bend you over for free....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #22
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

Well, this thread was a personal revelation for reasons unrelated to the topic at hand.

But, regarding the topic, I agree with WickedMilf. (And this means I agree with Whispers....)

Also, while I might understand the reason for the exaggeration, Aidan's statistics are crap (and again I am agreeing with Whispers ... twice in one thread.) If the TS experience were so common sought after, if there were such a demand, then we would see *many* more ads from TS providers than are evident on this board.

None of the above is a judgement regarding those who partake in the TS experience. Frankly I am happy the original review was posted. I find almost all aspects of hobbying interesting, at least on an intellectual level, and many times on a more basic level. Hell, someday I might decide to engage a TS. But made-up and obviously exaggerated statistics do not help support an arguement, and actually distract attention from the issue itself.
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #23
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

I've said this a few times.. but I can't find the thread.

Yes, I would. The idea & the fantasy of it all.. REALLY turns me on. I love beautiful women.. and I also love.. well hard members. Putting those two together, is the ultimate for me. A gorgeous womanly face, long flowing hair, manmade breasts & hips & ass.. with God's given talent tacked right on in front.

amen to that.

I'm just not sure if a TS would be able to perform with me - as much of them like men.

DianaDeepthroats is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #24
Guest032319
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

10-20% are probably bicurious but I can't believe more then 1% have been with a TS.
Guest032319 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #25
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

And this one was "all natural." Which means it was a dude...period. It wasn't a dude with tits. I guess if I was curious and going to do this (which I'm not) I would do it with a dude with tits. Saying that, this dude looked really good and I would of could fooled in public. Do....any skiiny dude could throw on a wig and call himself a ts?
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #26
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*All natural* could very well imply that the TS has not yet undergone a complete TG sex change. Thus may have tits (though not big) but still have the penis they were born with.
No matter how others view the individual as a TS or as a man.
At this present time. The individual prefers to be known a TS.
It's not our place to say otherwise nor judge them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
And this one was "all natural." Which means it was a dude...period. It wasn't a dude with tits. I guess if I was curious and going to do this (which I'm not) I would do it with a dude with tits. Saying that, this dude looked really good and I would of could fooled in public. Do....any skiiny dude could throw on a wig and call himself a ts?
Old 01-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
No matter how others view the individual as a TS or as a man.
At this present time. The individual prefers to be known a TS.
It's not our place to say otherwise nor judge them.
Actually.... It doesn't matter what THEY want the govt as well as society assigns gender as male or female. There is no in between.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:59 PM   #28
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That may be the case at birth. But there are some TS/TG that have been granted a name & gender change through the courts.
Nonetheless, this is not the thread to debate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Actually.... It doesn't matter what THEY want the govt as well as society assigns gender as male or female. There is no in between.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #29
Whispers

Quote:
That may be the case at birth. But there are some TS/TG that have been granted a name & gender change through the courts.
Nonetheless, this is not the thread to debate it.
Of course you don't want a debate... You want your say to never be questioned right?

Although courts GRANT name and gender changes.... you are still dealing strictly with Males or Females.... nothing in between....

The bottom line here is that this guy had another guys dick up his ass right?
Old 01-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #30
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I forgot this was whispers world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Of course you don't want a debate... You want your say to never be questioned right?

I never once stated nor insinuated that.
I said THIS thread is NOT the place to debate it. If YOU feel the need to question others and debate who a person is or isn't. Then by all means start another one of your threads and debate away!

The bottom line here is that this guy had another guys dick up his ass right?

The bottom line is the OP enjoyed himself with someone that you or others may not approve of or may also enjoy but not review.
And thus wanted the ladies opinion on it.
You have anything further to say to me that's not about the OP's question to the ladies. Then PM me. Otherwise cease with your personal attacks and false insinuations.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women