Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2014, 04:04 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I would guess he's referring to Slave disclosing Savak's particular fetish.
She actually posted more than that in regards to Savak..... A few threads back.

So... How do I shrink this to be my Avatar?

Attachment 298694
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:07 PM   #17
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
She actually posted more than that in regards to Savak..... A few threads back. ]
And yet, she wasn't banned a few threads back.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:11 PM   #18
Whispers

Quote:
And yet, she wasn't banned a few threads back.
Nope.... But we never know the reasoning do we.... She could have been given points....

There are no less than a few dozen posts where she is rather venomous in her words throwing around insults that are are all point-able offenses. Maybe she simply accumulated enough points to earn a 90 day Ban.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:17 PM   #19
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
I would guess he's referring to Slave disclosing Savak's particular fetish.
You mean like he did? Note, the content below is from the public part of the review, not PA Content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
Date: 01/19/13

Activities: DFK, LFK, BITING, CHOKING/STRANGULATION, FLOGGING(me and her), slapping (a little bit), BLS, BBBJ, DT, AWESOME SAUCE, DATY, FIV, FUHA, WIN, Art of the Piercing Void (Greek), MISH-GREEK, K9-GREEK, PWNAGE, CG, Dark Love(BDSM), DOM/SUB experimentation and a valued Education in BDSM.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:31 PM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
You mean like he did? Note, the content below is from the public part of the review, not PA Content.
You are smarter than this man... Oh... maybe not.... what she posted was far more specific than anything seen there.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #21
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I understand that SG has lots of supporters around here, but I fail to comprehend how her supporters don't see that she had blown a minor topic out of proportion.

Started with Ricky pointing out the dog picture Savak posted was too similar to SG's. Savak pointed out SG had mentioned other details more revealing to her personal life. Since then, SG has set out on a crusade against Savak for bringing up the issue of her illness.

Without quoting each post and going into details, it's pretty apparent that SG defended herself on some false premise/false perceived attack on her......at least until she escalated it to a point where Savak and Whispers had to respond in kind.

It is good that you people want to show support for SG, but I'd be wary of encouraging her to go down the path she was taking. Is it truly in her best interest? We all have our ego get the better of us at times. I don't feel I can garner the same respect for the board persona SG portrays on here until I see an apology.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:02 AM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Nope.... But we never know the reasoning do we.... She could have been given points....

There are no less than a few dozen posts where she is rather venomous in her words throwing around insults that are are all point-able offenses. Maybe she simply accumulated enough points to earn a 90 day Ban.
30 day ban for divulging ML Intel. Why can't someone give me a link and post number?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:25 AM   #23
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I understand that SG has lots of supporters around here, but I fail to comprehend how her supporters don't see that she had blown a minor topic out of proportion.

Started with Ricky pointing out the dog picture Savak posted was too similar to SG's. Savak pointed out SG had mentioned other details more revealing to her personal life. Since then, SG has set out on a crusade against Savak for bringing up the issue of her illness.

Without quoting each post and going into details, it's pretty apparent that SG defended herself on some false premise/false perceived attack on her......at least until she escalated it to a point where Savak and Whispers had to respond in kind.

It is good that you people want to show support for SG, but I'd be wary of encouraging her to go down the path she was taking. Is it truly in her best interest? We all have our ego get the better of us at times. I don't feel I can garner the same respect for the board persona SG portrays on here until I see an apology.
Beagle - I respect you and your thoughts. On this you're dead WRONG. Savak got pissed over the dog picture and blamed Rick and SG - and then went off on SG for not putting a leash on Rick - as if she had any control over him. Then Whispers puts his ignorant take on her health issues and the orgy - as if any of that was his business and everything blows up. No, I'm sorry SG doesn't owe an apology to ignorant fucktards that stick their noses where they don't belong.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:43 AM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
30 day ban for divulging ML Intel. Why can't someone give me a link and post number?
How would you know how many days the ban might be?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #25
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Maybe he's clairvoyant
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:11 AM   #26
Netx9
Valued Poster

Maybe he asked her...?
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:15 AM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Not all people post their points in public
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:51 AM   #28
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Maybe he asked her...?
If he did "ask her" and the 30days is correct, he has revealed private content that only SG is able to disclose. SG can disclose her infraction history as she sees fit upon her return. If SL did it, he knows what should come next......ijs
Old 03-24-2014, 11:11 AM   #29
Netx9
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If he did "ask her" and the 30days is correct, he has revealed private content that only SG is able to disclose. SG can disclose her infraction history as she sees fit upon her return. If SL did it, he knows what should come next......ijs
Maybe he's just speculating as to why... If you have proof, rtm it, I guess. Not sure what guideline, though...
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fortunately, unlike you I do know the guidelines.

Maybe SL is talking out of his ass and mouth at the same time. He will have to decide.

He can dance the Texas Two Step, and just be another potty mouth........I'm good with that.

.........and you fucktards may want to rethinck this whole "support-a-whore" avatar concept........check out notanewbie's avatar if you are slow on the up take.......ijs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women