Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160311
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2018, 10:15 AM   #16
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:01 AM   #17
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I want to be your assistant on the good reviews. I like early days off.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 12:25 AM   #18
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

FTH, regarding your review on Sophia May and my first comment on the review. Well, I didnt learn this in high school or college English, but apparently there are certain cases where a writer, professional or amateur, can plagiarize oneself! Crazy, huh? If you were to take a comment that you tagged in private for some inexplicable reason the first time you shared it, and then type it in a totally new thread, even if some of the wording is changed, it is still considered a violation. So, since I am bored tonight I thought i would "rework" another message here because I was so excited that you wrote the review. And what a nice story indeed! So here is my response 2.0 which will hopefully convey my excitement over your sharing of this encounter:

It was with great confidence that i felt you would write about that infamous doubles encounter that took place in September. I, along with numerous other hobbyists, were looking forward to your account of that subpar encounter with the greatest of anticipation. I was also quite confident that your elucidation would prove itself invaluable to the Hobbyville, AR community. I was even betting that the ANTICIPATION of it would make your news release even more intriguing and ever sweeter. In conjunction with this ANTICIPATION, I decided to present this teaser video for all to enjoy. It is my opinion that the 50 plus demographic in particular, might find this TV commercial of yore quite nostalgic and possibly invoke a fond memory or two in the process
https://youtu.be/02dpccX6LNU

It's slooooooow good

P.S. I think it is altered enough to no longer be considered plagiarism. Now the entire hobby community can enjoy, not just those with premium access. Never should've been tagged private by me to begin with
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #19
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
FTH, regarding your review on Sophia May and my first comment on the review. Well, I didnt learn this in high school or college English, but apparently there are certain cases where a writer, professional or amateur, can plagiarize oneself! Crazy, huh? If you were to take a comment that you tagged in private for some inexplicable reason the first time you shared it, and then type it in a totally new thread, even if some of the wording is changed, it is still considered a violation. So, since I am bored tonight I thought i would "rework" another message here because I was so excited that you wrote the review. And what a nice story indeed! So here is my response 2.0 which will hopefully convey my excitement over your sharing of this encounter:

It was with great confidence that i felt you would write about that infamous doubles encounter that took place in September. I, along with numerous other hobbyists, were looking forward to your account of that subpar encounter with the greatest of anticipation. I was also quite confident that your elucidation would prove itself invaluable to the Hobbyville, AR community. I was even betting that the ANTICIPATION of it would make your news release even more intriguing and ever sweeter. In conjunction with this ANTICIPATION, I decided to present this teaser video for all to enjoy. It is my opinion that the 50 plus demographic in particular, might find this TV commercial of yore quite nostalgic and possibly invoke a fond memory or two in the process
https://youtu.be/02dpccX6LNU

It's slooooooow good

P.S. I think it is altered enough to no longer be considered plagiarism. Now the entire hobby community can enjoy, not just those with premium access. Never should've been tagged private by me to begin with

Haha! That video will never get old.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:13 AM   #20
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Notice the name change? You got promoted to full time status. Congratulations on all your hard work and long hours that you’ve put in. Not to mention all the other thing you have put in
Old 11-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #21
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
Notice the name change? You got promoted to full time status. Congratulations on all your hard work and long hours that you’ve put in. Not to mention all the other thing you have put in
Hahaha! I saw the FTH and couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

Whoo hoo! Now that I’m full time status, I can reap all the benefits there are for this job?
Old 11-20-2018, 09:20 AM   #22
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Yep full benefits package!
Old 11-20-2018, 02:11 PM   #23
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Frankly, the ide seeing a pimped provider that does not want to be there makes me nauseous. It is way to close to rape, unbeknownst to the hobbiest. We should all cheer another escape from this evil abuser of women.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 02:36 PM   #24
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Frankly, the ide seeing a pimped provider that does not want to be there makes me nauseous. It is way to close to rape, unbeknownst to the hobbiest. We should all cheer another escape from this evil abuser of women.
+1 X MILLION!
Old 11-23-2018, 10:55 AM   #25
boblawblog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

hmmmmm....so a 3rd chance is in order you think?
boblawblog is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:46 PM   #26
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblawblog View Post
hmmmmm....so a 3rd chance is in order you think?
Yes!

She’s currently not seeing anyone until late January though, due to her pregnancy.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Picture Perfect Playmate

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women