Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2019, 09:34 AM   #661
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
1.You do realize that your hero Trump backed out of the agreement over a year ago. Legally, Iran can enrich Uranium as far as they want to now.

2. Enriching to just 4.5% is not a big deal. You must enrich to 20% concentration of U-235 to get to weapons grade. (The concentration needed to generate an explosion).

3. In order to get an Atomic Bomb like the ones used in Japan you must enrich to 90% concentration of U-235. Just ask Jackie S. he knows about bombs. Iran is a long long way from 90% and thus a long way from an Atomic Bomb.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:44 AM   #662
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
1.You do realize that your hero Trump backed out of the agreement over a year ago. Legally, Iran can enrich Uranium as far as they want to now.
But it is still binding to Iran for all of the other countries that foolishly remained in the agreement as the foolish Obama would have too. Trump smartly extracted us from it and now Iran is whining that the big old bad US of A is bullying them with sanctions/etc. The other countries are being blackmailed by Iran as the US would have with Obama at the helm.

Quote:
2. Enriching to just 4.5% is not a big deal. You must enrich to 20% concentration of U-235 to get to weapons grade. (The concentration needed to generate an explosion).
So after all of your blustering and bullshit about Iran sticking to the agreement, now that it's been shown they are violating it, oh well, not big deal. That's truly fucking hysterical.

Quote:
3. In order to get an Atomic Bomb like the ones used in Japan you must enrich to 90% concentration of U-235. Just ask Jackie S. he knows about bombs. Iran is a long long way from 90% and thus a long way from an Atomic Bomb.
See the previous answer. You equivocate now that all of your previous bullshit has been basically refuted.

In the end, Trump saw through Iran's bullshit and did the right thing. Obama and the rest were played from the beginning by Iran.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:28 AM   #663
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
But it is still binding to Iran for all of the other countries that foolishly remained in the agreement as the foolish Obama would have too. Trump smartly extracted us from it and now Iran is whining that the big old bad US of A is bullying them with sanctions/etc. The other countries are being blackmailed by Iran as the US would have with Obama at the helm.

So after all of your blustering and bullshit about Iran sticking to the agreement, now that it's been shown they are violating it, oh well, not big deal. That's truly fucking hysterical.

See the previous answer. You equivocate now that all of your previous bullshit has been basically refuted.

In the end, Trump saw through Iran's bullshit and did the right thing. Obama and the rest were played from the beginning by Iran.
There was no blustering. Hankerings favorite scientiest (Albright) confirmed that Iran gave up its weapons grade uranium. Albight put that in a report. The link was posted by Waco Kid in this thread. It's not my fault you don't understand science. Iran did not enrich past 3.67% until TRUMP backed out of the deal.

I wrote that the scientists at the IAEA would detect cheating by Iran. The link that you just posted proved that. Iran enriched past 3.67% and the IAEA scientists caught it. The deal is null and void thanks to your hero Trump.

Trump hasn't done anything smart. The deficit is back to a Trillion and the economy is weakening. You didn't catch repubtard Karl Rove on Fox two weeks ago saying the the White House should not ask congress to help Trump fight a weakening economy.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:37 AM   #664
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

looks like Trump is willing to offer cash, after criticizing Obama for his middle of the night cash delivery to the Iranians..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ip/2234522001/
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 11:36 AM   #665
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So how do you expect Iran to uphold an agreement that no longer exists?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 11:46 AM   #666
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
There was no blustering. Hankerings favorite scientiest (Albright) confirmed that Iran gave up its weapons grade uranium. Albight put that in a report. The link was posted by Waco Kid in this thread. It's not my fault you don't understand science. Iran did not enrich past 3.67% until TRUMP backed out of the deal.

I wrote that the scientists at the IAEA would detect cheating by Iran. The link that you just posted proved that. Iran enriched past 3.67% and the IAEA scientists caught it. The deal is null and void thanks to your hero Trump.

Trump hasn't done anything smart. The deficit is back to a Trillion and the economy is weakening. You didn't catch repubtard Karl Rove on Fox two weeks ago saying the the White House should not ask congress to help Trump fight a weakening economy.
Your favorite Iranians admitted they cheated on Odumbo's piece of shit agreement before the ink was put to paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
looks like Trump is willing to offer cash, after criticizing Obama for his middle of the night cash delivery to the Iranians..

Do you realize how ignorant your take on that article is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It still exists with the European signatories.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 12:26 PM   #667
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Do you realize how ignorant your take on that article is?
that is not my take on the article, it's a separate statement, based on a news article that is a few hours old, that you want to run away from.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:25 PM   #668
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
that is not my take on the article, it's a separate statement, based on a news article that is a few hours old, that you want to run away from.
Care to explain how you equate an individual ship master to a known STATE sponsor of terrorism? Did that bit of mental gymnastics on your part elude you?
Old 09-08-2019, 03:27 PM   #669
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:

They were in violation of the overall agreement from almost the beginning, yet you happily continue to look the other way, much like Obama.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/iran-...lear_b_9977768

Quote:
Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time

Iranian leaders have breached both the resolutions and the nuclear agreement for the third time since the nuclear deal went into effect in January 2016. Iran has repeatedly test-fired, long-range ballistic missiles and laser-guided surface-to-surface missiles.
President Obama will continue to overlook Iran’s belligerent actions, including ballistic missile launches and the detention of US sailors by the Iranian forces, until he leaves office. He desires what he sees as his crowning foreign policy “achievement”, the nuclear agreement, to remain intact.
You sound exactly like an Obama apologist. Trump did the right thing in leaving an agreement that was already being violated and was bound to be further violated, as is the case with the earlier article I posted.

The agreement is still in effect with everyone but the US, but Iran continues to violate.

Your last paragraph is nothing but a useless tirade against Trump as your other arguments continue to crumble.

Quote:

That's an absolutely hilarious comparison there. The Trump admins few million reward for justice dollars are not in any way comparable to what Obama did in giving/illegally returning funds directly to the largest sponsor of terror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Catch up Yssup. The agreement is still in place with several other nations and Iran continues to violate it.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:55 PM   #670
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
That's an absolutely hilarious comparison there. The Trump admins few million reward for justice dollars are not in any way comparable to what Obama did in giving/illegally returning funds directly to the largest sponsor of terror.
I didn't say they were equal.. but if one is bad, both are bad.
Old 09-08-2019, 06:07 PM   #671
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama gave Iran back their own money. Trump gave away my taxpayer money. This is your que Lollipops boy, tell us all how it was really 911 victims money
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 06:14 PM   #672
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll take that as an answer, but using money/enticements to subvert/convert an enemy still to me is far different than giving them payoffs. To me a major difference, to you apparently not so much.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:52 PM   #673
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Obama gave Iran back their own money. Trump gave away my taxpayer money. This is your que Lollipops boy, tell us all how it was really 911 victims money
That's a lie, Moscow Mystic. That money had been awarded by an American court to the American families who had lost loved ones to Iranian terrorism in Beirut in 1983.

Quote:
Not the same thing in the mind of someone who isn't infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:24 AM   #674
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your favorite Iranians
I never quoted the Iranians or used them as a source. So how could they be my favorite? However, you quoted Albright multiple times in this thread, starting with post #31 and post #36. You ignored your favorite scientist when he published a report that confirmed Iran got rid of its "weapons grade" uranium and was in compliance with the Obama nuke deal. The same report that was in the link posted by Waco Kid.

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
Old 09-10-2019, 05:40 AM   #675
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never quoted the Iranians or used them as a source. So how could they be my favorite? However, you quoted Albright multiple times in this thread, starting with post #31 and post #36. You ignored your favorite scientist when he published a report that confirmed Iran got rid of its "weapons grade" uranium and was in compliance with the Obama nuke deal. The same report that was in the link posted by Waco Kid.

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
Bullshit! You've been the one claiming the Iranians were upright and honorable signatories as you defended Odumbo's POS agreement.

Everyone knows that was a crock of shit.

Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS agreement before ink was put to paper.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women