Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2018, 09:55 AM   #121
T-One
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

LMFAO!
The hypocrisy from some providers and hobbyists in these BBFS threads is off the fucking charts!!!!

But it's always good for a laugh
T-One is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:59 AM   #122
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Well, maybe the fact that I have met Morgan and know her to be an advocate of safety and education in this industry and also know that she is professional who I respect as a person. Whatever Morgan's personal choices, I am sure it wasn't a decision she just made lightly with just anyone. She is meticulous in her appearance both in and out of the hobby and every inch a lady. It is quite obvious that she would never be "sloppy" or unclean or have bbfs with just any client. So I don't agree with you at all on that part. What I will say is that just because I choose not to partake of bbfs and do not have clients I feel close enough and comfortable enough with to even consider doesn't mean that Morgan's situation may be different and she has her reasons which I suspect are good ones in order for her to have partaken. I'm just saying I respect Morgan and her choices, and in my case, it would have to be a client relationship that has extended the bounds of a hobbyist/provider relationship.

I am in a real world relationship personally, and though my SO met me in the hobby, when we became involved and decided to make our relationship "special" it meant that I would never partake of bbfs with a client and disrespect him or expose him to danger by doing so. Not that I would anyways at this point in my life, I just don't want to feel unclean or worry about my health because of it regardless of any other reason.

Fantasy world? Once upon a time on eccie it was considered taboo to even ask for bbfs and if a guy came in eccie chat and disrespected a provider and asked for it you just had to send a screenshot to the chat mod and he'd be booted. And fyi, newbie, it was not that long ago either.
Nowhere did I state that she would have bbfs with "just anyone". Please re-read my statement carefully. And no matter how you try to sugarcoat it, you clearly stated that you do not think bbfs should be a part of the hobby at all, which puts you directly on the opposing side of Morgan's position, b/c her premise was not that it shouldn't happen. It was that it should just not be openly discussed or advertised. And honestly, I can respect your position of condemning the act altogether WAY MORE than the fallacious, and hypocritical, argument that was originally made which was basically "Do it, just don't advertise it, b/c I don't want it to hurt my business even though I do it too."

So you called me a "newbie". Lmao. Who cares? It doesn't matter what happened "once upon a time". That's not what's happening now. That's my point. There are no real rules to this "hobby" so nothing is set in stone. Which any sensible person should realize.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:16 AM   #123
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Nowhere did I state that she would have bbfs with "just anyone". Please re-read my statement carefully. And no matter how you try to sugarcoat it, you clearly stated that you do not think bbfs should be a part of the hobby at all, which puts you directly on the opposing side of Morgan's position, b/c her premise was not that it shouldn't happen. It was that it should just not be openly discussed or advertised. And honestly, I can respect your position of condemning the act altogether WAY MORE than the fallacious, and hypocritical, argument that was originally made which was basically "Do it, just don't talk about it, b/c I don't want it to hurt my business even though I do it too."

So you called me a "newbie". Lmao. Who cares? It doesn't matter what happened "once upon a time". That's not what's happening now. That's my point. There are no real rules to this "hobby" so nothing is set in stone. Which any sensible person should realize.
Ooookay dude. Whatever. I'm a very busy woman and don't have time to argue with you, furthermore, unlike yourself who can't get paid to entertain anyone no way, no how... I am an entertainer, so if I was to continue to entertain you by continuing to respond to the trivial points you keep making, I would need a check. Sorry, but I have to charge.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:25 AM   #124
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Ooookay dude. Whatever. I'm a very busy woman and don't have time to argue with you, furthermore, unlike yourself who can't get paid to entertain anyone no way, no how... I am an entertainer, so if I was to continue to entertain you by continuing to respond to the trivial points you keep making, I would need a check. Sorry, but I have to charge.
Lol. You don't know me, and have absolutely ZERO idea what you are talking about. I literally make my living from the entertainment industry. I get paid to entertain legitimately. Smh. Please stop.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:30 AM   #125
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
When one or two girls start advertising BBFS it takes away from our ability to choose because now guys do feel entitled. A lot of guys think that we all do the same things and if one girl is advertising that, we all do.
Do you feel the same way about other menu items?

If a few girls advertise roleplaying, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose not to do that?

If a few girls advertise facials or bukkake, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose not to do that?

If a few girls advertise anal gaping, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose to not do that?

If a few girls advertise BDSM and they love being beaten and whipped, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose to not do that?

These are rhetorical questions. I think most everyone here knows that different providers offer different services. There's a reason why we use the term "menu" on this site.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:29 PM   #126
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Lol. You don't know me, and have absolutely ZERO idea what you are talking about. I literally make my living from the entertainment industry. I get paid to entertain legitimately. Smh. Please stop.

I haven't been keeping up with icky drama much lately... but is this who it sounds like? Don't tell me there's two of them.

KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:12 AM   #127
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Do you feel the same way about other menu items?

If a few girls advertise roleplaying, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose not to do that?

If a few girls advertise facials or bukkake, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose not to do that?

If a few girls advertise anal gaping, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose to not do that?

If a few girls advertise BDSM and they love being beaten and whipped, do you feel that you've lost the ability to choose to not do that?

These are rhetorical questions. I think most everyone here knows that different providers offer different services. There's a reason why we use the term "menu" on this site.
This is the only comment I felt I should reply to. These are legitimate questions and the answer is no. There is absolutely no problem with girls advertising any or all of those services or many others because they still imply that condoms will be used. Every service a provider offers, no matter how freaky or wild, implies that condoms will be used. The only one that doesn't is straight up saying "Get Your BBFS Here"

Where on the site is each girl able to go through and specifically select the services she does and does not wish to perform? Are we to post a list of all services on all of our ads?Nobody is going to do that so there is no way for a client to be 100% sure what services a girl does and does not.

Nothing I am saying is ludicrous. If anyone understood this thread, I did what I set out to do.

Before I bury this thread, I want some of you to know that I am not concerned about BBFS ads cutting into my business. I am a sexy motherfucker with a banging body and a solid head on my shoulders. My phone will always ring and I am confident in all of my qualities and abilities. You think one little ad on one little site will cause me to lose sleep, you are the one dreaming.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 03:39 PM   #128
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
This is the only comment I felt I should reply to. These are legitimate questions and the answer is no. There is absolutely no problem with girls advertising any or all of those services or many others because they still imply that condoms will be used. Every service a provider offers, no matter how freaky or wild, implies that condoms will be used. The only one that doesn't is straight up saying "Get Your BBFS Here"

Where on the site is each girl able to go through and specifically select the services she does and does not wish to perform? Are we to post a list of all services on all of our ads?Nobody is going to do that so there is no way for a client to be 100% sure what services a girl does and does not.

Nothing I am saying is ludicrous. If anyone understood this thread, I did what I set out to do.

Before I bury this thread, I want some of you to know that I am not concerned about BBFS ads cutting into my business. I am a sexy motherfucker with a banging body and a solid head on my shoulders. My phone will always ring and I am confident in all of my qualities and abilities. You think one little ad on one little site will cause me to lose sleep, you are the one dreaming.
What you are saying is irrational, if not ludicrous. There is risk in the activities I listed. More risk than with BBFS, in some cases.

For some reason, you have an irrational objection to the fact that some of your peers advertise BBFS, while you prefer to only offer it on the down low.

That's a smart business decision, IMO, but it certainly makes you a hypocrite.

You do have a banging body, too. Maybe someday our schedules will line up.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:14 AM   #129
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Many of ECCIE ladies ARE also on other sites as well as the clients. If you think the only ladies that are offering BBFS are the one's that are advertising it, you are the one dreaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
For some reason, you have an irrational objection to the fact that some of your peers advertise BBFS, while MANY prefer to only offer it on the down low.
MANY ladies are offering it on the down low. you can't trust what ladies say when they say: absolutely no BBFS, (as MANY do) then you read their reviews and see the guy's that are well known for doing BBFS, have seen them more than once. They keep it on the down low so clients don't pass them by. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$ These sneaky ladies think we can't figure it out since it don't actually say BBFS in reviews. all you have to do is make a list of the clients that are well known for BBFS, then look at the ladies that he reviewed. real easy. CREAMPIE CITY

example: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=190824
241 reviews and going strong.
Now go check those 241 ladies ADs & profile and they all say: NO BBFS.
ROFLMAO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:25 AM   #130
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post

MANY ladies are offering it on the down low. you can't trust what ladies say when they say: absolutely no BBFS, (as MANY do) then you read their reviews and see the guy's that are well known for doing BBFS, have seen them more than once. They keep it on the down low so clients don't pass them by. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$ These sneaky ladies think we can't figure it out since it don't actually say BBFS in reviews. all you have to do is make a list of the clients that are well known for BBFS, then look at the ladies that he reviewed. real easy. CREAMPIE CITY

CG
The problem with your theory is that it goes on the assumption that ladies know who these guys are if they aren't among the type that openly ask about it or brag about it. I mean, I am at the point to where I check a persons post history before I see them to make sure they aren't all over the ISO section looking for it.... and I check their review history to make sure they don't have a history of seeing ladies who are openly BBFS.. but aside from that, there isn't much a lady can do other than that.

I mean, wasn't all that long ago there was a ripoff thread where a guy got ripped off when the girl went to get condoms-- but that same guy had told me that he couldn't see me unless I offered BBFS because he "couldn't get hard with a condom".

If I hear rumor and speculation about someone, but can't find anything concrete on the board-- I just make it clear in communications that I don't allow BBFS or SS-- and they can choose if they still wish to see me or not. It avoids a lot of problems and a potential situation where I might have to kick a man out of my room that doesn't understand that "No" is a valid answer.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:39 AM   #131
Wells Bentley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Wells Bentley is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:44 AM   #132
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Grace, i guess you didn't see my example above so i will post it again.

example: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=190824
241 reviews and going strong.
Now go check those 241 ladies ADs & profile and they all say: NO BBFS.
ROFLMAO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME

There is NO assumption, these ladies know who these guys are.

CG
Old 01-20-2018, 08:50 AM   #133
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't see it because you edited it in after I quoted you. But yes.. he IS pretty damn known for it.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #134
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I didn't see it because you edited it in after I quoted you. But yes.. he IS pretty damn known for it.
So, would you AGREE that the 241 ladies he seen and reviewed, offer it?
That is just one example, i can give you MANY more if you like.
There is NO assumption, these ladies run in the thousands.

SEWER CITY

CG
Old 01-20-2018, 10:20 AM   #135
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Ok Copier, while I will say your theory on that does have some merit, you are over assuming. Yes it's known he's major BBFS seeker, but unless you've seem all 241 ladies he's reviewed, you can't really say they have all done that with him. No matter what the reviews say or don't say, we've both written reviews, we know how those go and why the ladies aren't allowed to read them.
We also know guys will see ladies with a lesser menu than they want just because they want to see THAT lady, I've done so, I'm sure you have also. On flip, I'm sure we've also seen ladies with thing on their menu we'd never want or ask for yet we still see them. In this hobby we can only be as safe as we choose to be because we never really know for any sort of fact what the other person has or hasn't done.
He's an example for you Copier, that I really want you to think about be for you keep throwing this assumption out there about other ladies just based off who they've seen:
You're fav there Allegra, you've seen her a number of times, you know what she will and what she won't do. So if tomorrow Ab or one of the other well known bare backers were to post a review on her, maybe left it vague or slightly leading as to what did or didn't happen. Would you assume she did BBFS like you've done with all those 241 ladies he's reviewed?
novacain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women