Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #76
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I think buttplug18 may just be a butt hurt provider, nice MANdle.

I'm not sure that reserving BB for "special" or "favorite" clients makes a lady any holier than a full time Catholic lady but undoubtedly it's good marketing. Especially if there's an upsell.

OP, props for admitting openly that you're bashing fellow providers.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:46 PM   #77
Sparkplug18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
Nice Mandel............ how about you post with your REAL handle........... you know, the one you post ads with!
Oh I get somehow you idiots think I am the OP or some other provider? RTM the Mods if you think this handle belongs to the OP. I never met the OP in person and because I agree with her statement you somehow think we are one in the same? Now everyone is a cyber detective these days- go figure.
Sparkplug18 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #78
Sparkplug18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

I think buttplug18 may just be a butt hurt provider, nice MANdle.

I'm not sure that reserving BB for "special" or "favorite" clients makes a lady any holier than a full time Catholic lady but undoubtedly it's good marketing. Especially if there's an upsell.

OP, props for admitting openly that you're bashing fellow providers.

You are sadly mistaken if somehow you think I am the OP. We have totally different body parts and skin tone as well. Just because you are a semen pool for the Dallas hobbyist that's your problem.

Trust me Milfy2002, if you didn't offer BBFS you would get little to no business, unless things are different between Austin and Dallas, I didn't know there was a market for short, plump, out of shape providers and trust me you are far from a MILF.
Sparkplug18 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:56 PM   #79
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

^^^^Now this goddamn post was uncalled for.

Interesting that you 'just recently joined', but talk shit like seasoned veteran.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:24 AM   #80
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkplug18 View Post
Oh I get somehow you idiots think I am the OP or some other provider? RTM the Mods if you think this handle belongs to the OP. I never met the OP in person and because I agree with her statement you somehow think we are one in the same? Now everyone is a cyber detective these days- go figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkplug18 View Post
You are sadly mistaken if somehow you think I am the OP. We have totally different body parts and skin tone as well. Just because you are a semen pool for the Dallas hobbyist that's your problem.

Trust me Milfy2002, if you didn't offer BBFS you would get little to no business, unless things are different between Austin and Dallas, I didn't know there was a market for short, plump, out of shape providers and trust me you are far from a MILF.
No one ever said you were the OP......... guilty much? I said you were a female posting using a male handle and by the "BANNED" now under that handle, seems I might not have been wrong.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:07 AM   #81
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

If anyone reading this in interested in actual numbers in order to make a more informed decision, the transmission risks for HIV can be found at the link below.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:34 AM   #82
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMarry View Post
If anyone reading this in interested in actual numbers in order to make a more informed decision, the transmission risks for HIV can be found at the link below.

While stats on this are great... if you happen to be that 8 in 10,000 for ladies, or 4 in 10,000 for the gents... do the stats matter anymore?

1 in 100,000 persons might develop a certain condition.. does that make it any better for the 1 poor SOB who does?
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:22 AM   #83
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:

No one cares about the stats anymore, so you can stop wasting bandwidth on the topic.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t, just that that ship sailed long ago.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:38 AM   #84
jamieDallas
Account Disabled

User ID: 353592
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow
jamieDallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #85
billdwyer18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Never saw a provider who advertises B.B. Not that I’m against it, though. I think Milfy has it right. Should all the providers feel obligated to only advertise the exact same things at the exact same rates? And make that ad requirement be one that is the least troublesome for all of you? Some can’t DT, do Greek, make it work financially at certain rates, or whatever. So a $200 provider shouldn’t advertise that because it’s not worth your time at $500 (not that this is Morgan’s rate, I haven’t looked, but some are at that and higher)? Advertise what you want to do at the rate you want to get. If there is a market for you at your price point, you’ll make it. If not, you will find a new profession.

In the future, by Morgan’s thinking of “I don’t like it, so you shouldn’t advertise it,” we will all be looking at ads for $500 handjobs in the future.
billdwyer18 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #86
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdwyer18 View Post
Never saw a provider who advertises B.B. Not that I’m against it, though. I think Milfy has it right. Should all the providers feel obligated to only advertise the exact same things at the exact same rates? And make that ad requirement be one that is the least troublesome for all of you? Some can’t DT, do Greek, make it work financially at certain rates, or whatever. So a $200 provider shouldn’t advertise that because it’s not worth your time at $500 (not that this is Morgan’s rate, I haven’t looked, but some are at that and higher)? Advertise what you want to do at the rate you want to get. If there is a market for you at your price point, you’ll make it. If not, you will find a new profession.

In the future, by Morgan’s thinking of “I don’t like it, so you shouldn’t advertise it,” we will all be looking at ads for $500 handjobs in the future.
This.

Also, just because a provider offers a service doesn't mean the guy has to partake.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:17 PM   #87
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

I don’t like paying more than $300 for a session. Women should stop posting their rates when they charge more than that.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #88
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer the term fun-sized.

Besides, round is a shape!

Ooooops, got yourself the ban Hammer by being too rude on the board.

ROTFLMFAO @ $500/handjobs. Will that be bare palm hand jobs or will the ladies be wearing latex gloves?

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #89
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
No one cares about the stats anymore, so you can stop wasting bandwidth on the topic.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t, just that that ship sailed long ago.
Based on Grace Preston's response, I've come to the conclusion that no one ever cared about the stats, so I'll shut up and mind my own business now.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #90
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Based on Grace Preston's response, I've come to the conclusion that no one ever cared about the stats, so I'll shut up and mind my own business now.
People do what they wanna do in the hobby as in the RW, I personally don't care about stats, if you're scared about about any bad possibilities, leave the hobby
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women