Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2018, 08:41 PM   #106
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So b/c some of us didn't agree with you we didn't understand what you were trying to say? As one of the "100 people who responded" I understood what you were saying pretty clearly. It just doesn't make much sense imo.

How does it take away from your ability to choose? That's nonsense. We're all adults here. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, and you'll never be able to control what other adults do.

And one or two girls advertising does not create the perception that every girl offers bbfs. More nonsense. That is why there is a menu, ads, and showcases, etc. where you can clearly state no bbfs. Just like there are still girls who do not offer bbbj. The confusion comes more from girls who want to do it your way and give off the perception that they don't do it while doing it on the down low creating a grey area. That is a big reason why clients still request it even when it is not advertised. Because a lot of you are doing it bcd while trying to act like you don't.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:01 AM   #107
LehaLea
Cutie With A Booty

User ID: 324944
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are more and more guys that ask each day and the ones that do I do not see!! Which every one has there own opinion and the right tonthere own decision..It’s one thing for a guy to ask you and you politely decline but what I don’t like is how they try to persuade you or keep pressure you to do such or wait until right before a booked appointment to ask if you do bbfs and not show when simply that could have been asked at the first of the conversation and not have waisted any ones time or have some one to loose appointment because the guy has already booked and then ends up not doing the appointment at all and then they have not only waisted your time but caused you to miss a legit appointment that did not have to be missed in the first place ! I value my life way to much and when a guy asks me that and has never met me tells me one thing he would do that with any and every one he can and that is beyond unsafe and yes it makes it difficult to provide when that is being offered out freely because I myself can not compete with that and will not try.. What others do is there Buisness and to each there own but I do agree as said above what happens bcd should stay there between those two and if it’s not on my menu or in my reviews I feel there is no need to ask or pressure
LehaLea is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:33 AM   #108
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
I'm sorry to bring this back up because I'm sure many of the 8000 people that read this understood what I was saying but the 100 people that responded did not at all.

This post was not about BBFS. I've been around long enough to know It's part of the biz. However, it has been our choice when and with whom we want to do this with. It is not something that guys feel entitled to.

When one or two girls start advertising BBFS it takes away from our ability to choose because now guys do feel entitled. A lot of guys think that we all do the same things and if one girl is advertising that, we all do.

It's not as simple as I don't like her ad or I think everyone should do things my way. I'm sorry for saying anything rude about Milfy. I wish her no ill will. Ze I'm sorry you don't know me at all but don't like me because of a really stupid thing I said 5 years ago. I've grown considerably as a person since then. If you look back at my past posts, it's clear that I support our community as a whole. I don't dislike any provider.

My intention was not to state my own opinion because who cares? My intention was to bring an issue to everyone's attention that effects all of the providers here. Guys are already calling us all asking for BBFS and girls advertising it adds to their thought that this is ok. I can imagine it becoming like BBBJ in the near future and I don't want that to happen. I am concerned about the safety of providers and clients. This becoming the norm is bad for all of us.

Everyone, male and female, please just think twice. Be selective about who you do this with. There is no such thing as "looking clean". Anyone that is bored and wants to make their day more fun should go get tested for STDs. There are some interesting people in the planned parenthood waiting room. You may even make a friend!

Perfectly said Ms. Morgan!!!! Now if you would just see me 😏
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:45 AM   #109
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LehaLea View Post
There are more and more guys that ask each day and the ones that do I do not see!! Which every one has there own opinion and the right tonthere own decision..It’s one thing for a guy to ask you and you politely decline but what I don’t like is how they try to persuade you or keep pressure you to do such or wait until right before a booked appointment to ask if you do bbfs and not show when simply that could have been asked at the first of the conversation and not have waisted any ones time or have some one to loose appointment because the guy has already booked and then ends up not doing the appointment at all and then they have not only waisted your time but caused you to miss a legit appointment that did not have to be missed in the first place ! I value my life way to much and when a guy asks me that and has never met me tells me one thing he would do that with any and every one he can and that is beyond unsafe and yes it makes it difficult to provide when that is being offered out freely because I myself can not compete with that and will not try.. What others do is there Buisness and to each there own but I do agree as said above what happens bcd should stay there between those two and if it’s not on my menu or in my reviews I feel there is no need to ask or pressure
That was very well said Leha and I agree with you completely as I also agree with Morgan. I personally do not believe BBFS should be a part of the hobby at any time, just like I also believe it shouldn't be with casual real world encounters, one night stands, etc. C'mon people Dallas has one of the highest HIV populations in the country.

It also irks me when guys ask me for bbfs and I have it clearly stated on my website and showcase that I do not provide it not to ask. Personally, it deeply offends me when guys ask because I feel that I go to great lengths to project myself as being professional and do not believe I give the appearance of being desperate. So, why ask???

It happens several times a day and each time it does I am disgusted. Why? Simply because if guys weren't getting it they wouldn't be asking for it and it is a crying shame the hobby is so saturated with providers it has sunk to such a low that females are willing to sabotage their health and their lives just to make a buck and that there are scumbag men who are willing to take advantage of the situation.

Call me a bitch, Idgaf, I'm going to tell it like it is because I'm real and I'm not going to sugarcoat anything for anyone. The way I feel about it is, if you have to market bbfs in order to make it then you need to find a different career and quit dragging it down for everyone else who value themselves enough to not partake.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:37 AM   #110
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I personally do not believe BBFS should be a part of the hobby at any time, just like I also believe it shouldn't be with casual real world encounters, one night stands, etc.
Then you do NOT agree with Morgan b/c that's not what she said. She said it should be kept BCD and admitted that she engages in it herself w/ select clients.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:57 AM   #111
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am agreeing with the general gist of what Morgan is saying, which I believe the main point being, bbfs providers drag the hobby down for providers who do not offer it on their main menu.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:59 AM   #112
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Double post oops
Old 01-18-2018, 08:19 AM   #113
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
It also irks me when guys ask me for bbfs and I have it clearly stated on my website and showcase that I do not provide it not to ask. Personally, it deeply offends me when guys ask because I feel that I go to great lengths to project myself as being professional and do not believe I give the appearance of being desperate. So, why ask???

It happens several times a day and each time it does I am disgusted. Why? Simply because if guys weren't getting it they wouldn't be asking for it and it is a crying shame the hobby is so saturated with providers it has sunk to such a low that females are willing to sabotage their health and their lives just to make a buck and that there are scumbag men who are willing to take advantage of the situation.

what Oracle said.. +1,000

your persona in it's lifetime totality on this Board, begs to differ. you may have left your past behind, and you appear to be a much different person now.. I respect the new Kitty. but why be offended and disgusted? and why label guys as "scumbags" taking advantage of ladies?

fact is, many of the ladies who advertise that they don't do BBFS, do BBFS.. some of them post "no BBFS" as a teaser to get guys to ask.. other ladies will do BBFS in a New York minute if the price is right.. others (like yourself, I suspect, based on many posts I have read over the years) have a history of BBFS, but have decided to reject it going forward. one more fact.. BBFS is not much more prevalent now, but it is more openly discussed.. 2-3 years ago, many guys were reporting CFS in their reviews, when BBFS occurred.

until you start from a position of honesty, discussion becomes moot.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:55 AM   #114
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
what Oracle said.. +1,000

your persona in it's lifetime totality on this Board, begs to differ. you may have left your past behind, and you appear to be a much different person now.. I respect the new Kitty. but why be offended and disgusted? and why label guys as "scumbags" taking advantage of ladies?

fact is, many of the ladies who advertise that they don't do BBFS, do BBFS.. some of them post "no BBFS" as a teaser to get guys to ask.. other ladies will do BBFS in a New York minute if the price is right.. others (like yourself, I suspect, based on many posts I have read over the years) have a history of BBFS, but have decided to reject it going forward. one more fact.. BBFS is not much more prevalent now, but it is more openly discussed.. 2-3 years ago, many guys were reporting CFS in their reviews, when BBFS occurred.

until you start from a position of honesty, discussion becomes moot.

First of all, Chun Tran, thank you for the gentlemanly response. That just earned you quite a bit of respect in my book. Also, thank you for noticing that I have changed.

Maybe "disgusted" was too strong of a word, what I should have said was "frustrated". When 3 out of 5 guys who contact me ask for bbfs. I decline, and they say "thank you" and hang up. It is flabbergasting to say the least. Yes, it hurts my business because if I say no, they just move on to the next one who will more than likely say "yes".

On the other hand, I stand on the scumbag statement. Honestly, as a woman with years of experience in this hobby... I cannot believe a woman would offer herself bbfs to any Tom, Dick or Harry just because she wants to and is a "cum slut". Please. It is out of desperation. So yes, guys that are rawdogging desperate for business providers, imho, are scumbags because they are taking advantage of a woman's unfortunate financial situation who sees no other option than offering herself unprotected in order to make it.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #115
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am agreeing with the general gist of what Morgan is saying, which I believe the main point being, bbfs providers drag the hobby down for providers who do not offer it on their main menu.
Eh, seems more like she is feeling some pressure and more concerned w/ the "competitive" aspect. And she is acting as if this going to somehow FORCE her to have to start barebacking w/ reckless abandon against her will. Which, again, is just ludicrous. Smh. She keeps trying to shoehorn the "safety" angle in there as well, but if safety was really so pertinent then she wouldn't bareback at all, b/c hobbyists are basically strangers who you have no idea what they are doing when they are not around you. Idc how much of a "regular" someone is. Let's be real. Most hobbyists and providers don't even know each other's real names and lie to each other all the time. I mean, it's all basically one big lie really. And if you say you don't think it should be a part of the hobby AT ALL then you are essentially saying you disagree with her behavior and deem it as high risk and unacceptable as well.

Furthermore, I don't understand how one gets into a totally unregulated line of work such as this one where there is literally zero standards, and it requires no qualification whatsoever to participate except that one be willing to fuck or suck for money (which means any and everybody can do it), and then get upset when things shift in a direction you don't like and complain about things like "over saturation". It's almost laughable. What fantasy world are you all living in? (rhetorical question, btw)
Old 01-18-2018, 09:05 AM   #116
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
I cannot believe a woman would offer herself bbfs to any Tom, Dick or Harry just because she wants to and is a "cum slut". Please. It is out of desperation. So yes, guys that are rawdogging desperate for business providers, imho, are scumbags because they are taking advantage of a woman's unfortunate financial situation who sees no other option than offering herself unprotected in order to make it.
thanks Kitty..

your post naturally leads to my question.. should we not assume that the large majority of ladies that do BBFS are not offering to any Tom, Dick and Harry? AFAIK, there are 3-4 ladies who outright say BBFS in their ads.. is it not fair to believe that the many others that will do BBFS have some screening method, some elimination process that limits BBFS? the flip side of your "desperate ladies" post, is those who are not desperate, but will gladly ignore a condom if their price can double.. to be fair, I think your focus is better applied to those ladies, who I believe far outnumber the desperate ladies.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:25 AM   #117
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Eh, seems more like she is feeling some pressure and more concerned w/ the "competitive" aspect. And she is acting as if this going to somehow FORCE her to have to start barebacking w/ reckless abandon against her will. Which, again, is just ludicrous. Smh. She keeps trying to shoehorn the "safety" angle in there as well, but if safety was really so pertinent then she wouldn't bareback at all, b/c hobbyists are basically strangers who you have no idea what they are doing when they are not around you. Idc how much of a "regular" someone is. Let's be real. Most hobbyists and providers don't even know each other's real names and lie to each other all the time. I mean, it's all basically one big lie really. And if you say you don't think it should be a part of the hobby AT ALL then you are essentially saying you disagree with her behavior and deem it as high risk and unacceptable as well.

Furthermore, I don't understand how one gets into a totally unregulated line of work such as this one where there is literally zero standards, and it requires no qualification whatsoever to participate except that one be willing to fuck or suck for money (which means any and everybody can do it), and then get upset when things shift in a direction you don't like and complain about things like "over saturation". It's almost laughable. What fantasy world are you all living in? (rhetorical question, btw)

Well, maybe the fact that I have met Morgan and know her to be an advocate of safety and education in this industry and also know that she is professional who I respect as a person. Whatever Morgan's personal choices, I am sure it wasn't a decision she just made lightly with just anyone. She is meticulous in her appearance both in and out of the hobby and every inch a lady. It is quite obvious that she would never be "sloppy" or unclean or have bbfs with just any client. So I don't agree with you at all on that part. What I will say is that just because I choose not to partake of bbfs and do not have clients I feel close enough and comfortable enough with to even consider doesn't mean that Morgan's situation may be different and she has her reasons which I suspect are good ones in order for her to have partaken. I'm just saying I respect Morgan and her choices, and in my case, it would have to be a client relationship that has extended the bounds of a hobbyist/provider relationship.

I am in a real world relationship personally, and though my SO met me in the hobby, when we became involved and decided to make our relationship "special" it meant that I would never partake of bbfs with a client and disrespect him or expose him to danger by doing so. Not that I would anyways at this point in my life, I just don't want to feel unclean or worry about my health because of it regardless of any other reason.

Fantasy world? Once upon a time on eccie it was considered taboo to even ask for bbfs and if a guy came in eccie chat and disrespected a provider and asked for it you just had to send a screenshot to the chat mod and he'd be booted. And fyi, newbie, it was not that long ago either.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:35 AM   #118
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
thanks Kitty..

your post naturally leads to my question.. should we not assume that the large majority of ladies that do BBFS are not offering to any Tom, Dick and Harry? AFAIK, there are 3-4 ladies who outright say BBFS in their ads.. is it not fair to believe that the many others that will do BBFS have some screening method, some elimination process that limits BBFS? the flip side of your "desperate ladies" post, is those who are not desperate, but will gladly ignore a condom if their price can double.. to be fair, I think your focus is better applied to those ladies, who I believe far outnumber the desperate ladies.

Screening method? How does one effectively screen for BBFS? Any amateur can easily forge a clean health certificate on his pc. And as for being desperate.... if all it takes is doubling the donation for them to risk their health or an unwanted pregnancy... what does that say? Personally, I'd just see one more client if I was in need of extra money that bad.

You are welcome.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:42 AM   #119
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:53 AM   #120
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page