Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2018, 09:39 PM   #91
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

That's essentially what I said BLM. Stats don't mean much... no matter what the stats say-- it would suck ass to be one of the few...

One also isn't required to leave the hobby because they don't partake in BBFS.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:44 PM   #92
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
That's essentially what I said BLM. Stats don't mean much... no matter what the stats say-- it would suck ass to be one of the few...

One also isn't required to leave the hobby because they don't partake in BBFS.
The leaving the hobby part was for the scared guys that worry too much.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:17 PM   #93
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

I prefer the term fun-sized.

Besides, round is a shape!

Ooooops, got yourself the ban Hammer by being too rude on the board.

ROTFLMFAO @ $500/handjobs. Will that be bare palm hand jobs or will the ladies be wearing latex gloves?

I'm trying not to be rude but Gross.. I wouldn't have a session if you were paying me..

Second, I wish you knew how many pre-op time outs I do and announce to the operating staff that the patient is a male, born 1973, getting A XYZ procedure, no known allergies, creatine level is 1, AND the patient is HIV POSITIVE.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:39 AM   #94
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBWC View Post
I'm trying not to be rude but Gross.. I wouldn't have a session if you were paying me..

Second, I wish you knew how many pre-op time outs I do and announce to the operating staff that the patient is a male, born 1973, getting A XYZ procedure, no known allergies, creatine level is 1, AND the patient is HIV POSITIVE.

I didn't realize you were a real doctor, this whole time I thought you just played one on eccie.

It's okay, you don't have to fuck me, that's the beauty of the hobby! No one has to play with anyone they don't want to.

I wonder how many of your favorite ladies are barebacking on the down low in order to keep their CFS clients from leaving them.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:09 AM   #95
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

I wonder how many of your favorite ladies are barebacking on the down low in order to keep their CFS clients from leaving them.

Yeah-- see, I've very much become live and let live with those of you who wish to advertise BBFS-- but this right here? This is a bunch of bullshit.

I've never had to BBFS in order to keep a client. If a client decides that he must have it, then he ceases to be my client. I've lost a couple of regulars over it-- but ultimately it is no big loss. If a gentleman cannot respect "my body, my rules", then he is no longer a gentleman in my eyes.

If a lady "has" to BBFS to keep a client.. then her issues run way deeper than a condom.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:13 AM   #96
parasitius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Yeah-- see, I've very much become live and let live with those of you who wish to advertise BBFS-- but this right here? This is a bunch of bullshit.

I've never had to BBFS in order to keep a client. If a client decides that he must have it, then he ceases to be my client. I've lost a couple of regulars over it-- but ultimately it is no big loss. If a gentleman cannot respect "my body, my rules", then he is no longer a gentleman in my eyes.

If a lady "has" to BBFS to keep a client.. then her issues run way deeper than a condom.
LOL you read it too fast... it didn't say what you assumed it did
parasitius is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:21 AM   #97
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasitius View Post
LOL you read it too fast... it didn't say what you assumed it did
No.. that particular line said what I thought it did. She may have directed it towards the ladies that DrBWC sees-- but its something I've seen more than once-- including ladies messaging me about situations along this vein.

Point blank-- if you want providers to respect your choices, you've gotta have respect for theirs as well.

Was it directed towards ladies who BBFS to keep clients-- not directly, but yes. Most ladies who are primarily CFS-- end up caving to pressure to keep a regular.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:26 AM   #98
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Yeah, I think you misinterpreted. I believe she was alluding to girls who do it on the down low so that clients who might view them as unsafe will still see them.

Hence, why she referred to them as "CFS clients".
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:30 AM   #99
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Yeah, I think you misinterpreted. I believe she was alluding to girls who do it on the down low so that clients who might view them as unsafe will still see them.

That's how I read it.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:50 AM   #100
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
No.. that particular line said what I thought it did. She may have directed it towards the ladies that DrBWC sees-- but its something I've seen more than once-- including ladies messaging me about situations along this vein.

Point blank-- if you want providers to respect your choices, you've gotta have respect for theirs as well.

Was it directed towards ladies who BBFS to keep clients-- not directly, but yes. Most ladies who are primarily CFS-- end up caving to pressure to keep a regular.
That is exactly the opposite of what she said. Re-read her post.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:05 AM   #101
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Fair enough-- I did misread. Apologies.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:10 PM   #102
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post

This is how I meant it...I didn't mean that any lady should cave.

HER BODY, HER RULES!

Oh hell-no on that caving shit. I've tried it, makes the hobby unbearable. I put Greek on my menu due to pressure from hobbyists, ended up taking it off because not only do I not enjoy it but it actually puts me out of commission for days. Same with that deep throat shit... Someone forced it on me a few months ago and I literally had no voice for 3 weeks.

NOT ALL MONEY IS GOOD MONEY. A lady should only do what she's comfortable with and what works for her and her body. I just happen to be comfortable with BBFS. It works for me, I love the feeling and intimacy and I have less down days as opposed to using condoms for every visit because even my favorite brand can sometimes irritate my kitty-kitty from just one CFS session.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:22 PM   #103
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

How many of you guys/gals really believe a provider when she says she has never bbfs a client before lol?
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:37 PM   #104
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry to bring this back up because I'm sure many of the 8000 people that read this understood what I was saying but the 100 people that responded did not at all.

This post was not about BBFS. I've been around long enough to know It's part of the biz. However, it has been our choice when and with whom we want to do this with. It is not something that guys feel entitled to.

When one or two girls start advertising BBFS it takes away from our ability to choose because now guys do feel entitled. A lot of guys think that we all do the same things and if one girl is advertising that, we all do.

It's not as simple as I don't like her ad or I think everyone should do things my way. I'm sorry for saying anything rude about Milfy. I wish her no ill will. Ze I'm sorry you don't know me at all but don't like me because of a really stupid thing I said 5 years ago. I've grown considerably as a person since then. If you look back at my past posts, it's clear that I support our community as a whole. I don't dislike any provider.

My intention was not to state my own opinion because who cares? My intention was to bring an issue to everyone's attention that effects all of the providers here. Guys are already calling us all asking for BBFS and girls advertising it adds to their thought that this is ok. I can imagine it becoming like BBBJ in the near future and I don't want that to happen. I am concerned about the safety of providers and clients. This becoming the norm is bad for all of us.

Everyone, male and female, please just think twice. Be selective about who you do this with. There is no such thing as "looking clean". Anyone that is bored and wants to make their day more fun should go get tested for STDs. There are some interesting people in the planned parenthood waiting room. You may even make a friend!
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:01 PM   #105
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Any provider who regularly does BBFS has herpes and HPV. She also has chlamydia and other STD's from time to time, until she's treated or they clear on their own. The same goes for the majority of hobbyists who regularly have bareback sex with providers. This isn't speculation, just look at the incidence of these STD's in the general population and transmission rates.

If they just fucked each other and no one else, then no one should care. The taxpayer has to foot the bill for treatment for HIV, cervical cancer, and hepatitis C, among other diseases, through Obamacare, Medicaid and Medicare. But that's a drop in the bucket compared to what smoking related diseases cost.

The problem is that they don't just stick to fucking each other. The guy fucks his wife or a girlfriend. Diseases are spread. Marriages and relationships are destroyed.

Yeah, you can make the argument, "Don't give me shit because it's my body and my partner's body, and nobody else's business." Well, maybe you should feel comfortable randomly shooting a few hundred rounds from your AK-47 around the neighborhood every day. One might fall to the ground or ricochet and kill you, but that's a risk you're willing to take. It's not exactly fair to the neighbors though.
Tiny is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women