Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452890
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2022, 04:17 PM   #16
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Making fun of a group of Americans is a no-no. You should know that as you are the one always crying that certain groups are being treated unfairly. Oh boo hoo.
Now google the word "hypocrate" -- you should see your name there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Happy Pride Month boys!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 04:18 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I wish someone would have warned Germany and the EU about the consequences of being dependent on Russia and the inherent dangers of not ponying up their NATO fair share payments. If only...

Wait a hairy second...

Only people Trump ever attacked were Americans.

But at least he showed us his BibLe!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 04:24 PM   #18
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-
We are all doomed under Biden. Trump can save us.

Quote:
Only people Trump ever attacked were Americans.

But at least he showed us his BibLe!
Old 06-04-2022, 12:59 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Making fun of a group of Americans is a no-no. You should know that as you are the one always crying that certain groups are being treated unfairly. Oh boo hoo.
Now google the word "hypocrate" -- you should see your name there.
You must be embarrassed by that depiction. You should.

Does this make you feel more at home? It also should.

Pound that button, Ellen. You’ll be leaving us again soon.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:36 AM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I SUPPORT THE BLM INSURRECTION!!!

of course you do.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:52 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I was responding to your mama, boy. I’ll wait for her to appear, likely after the sun goes down and it’s safe.

But since you continue to compare apples to road apples, I’ll ask you which group was attempting to overthrow an election.

We all know the answer. You just ain’t man enough to admit it. Better wait for mama.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:33 AM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Partisanship Stops at the Water's Edge

Ok all you wannabe foreign policy wonks...

First, you criticize current US/EU policy for forcing Russia to switch to other markets - i.e. China and India - for its oil & gas exports:

Quote:
Putin... is redirecting critical energy flows to China, India and beyond. Europe is no longer a priority customer...

But then in the next breath, you praise Trump for being prescient by warning the EU years ago NOT to depend on Putin for its energy.

Explain the contradiction, please.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:00 AM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default More Elaboration Needed...

Quote:
Unprovoked? Minsk Accords ring any bells? Weak and stupid US policy sound familiar? Corruption for years sound good to you?
Huh? How did the Minsk Accords - which were negotiated to END fighting in the Donbas - "provoke" Putin into invading the rest of Ukraine?

And which specific "weak and stupid US policy" (unfortunately there have been many) are you blaming for Putin's invasion?

If corruption was a legitimate excuse to invade a country, we would be starting wars everywhere.

Putin wants Ukraine to REMAIN corrupt (like Russia), not clean it up so they can join the West.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:36 AM   #24
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Tsk,tsk - now you're telling people how they should feel. You're right on schedule for being a libturd.
See this is the main problem with libturds - you need to think and feel like them otherwise you're scum. This is why the democratic party is going to lose. Well it's gonna be a bloodbath at the midterms - as it should be.
Even Bill Mahr is turning away from liberalism - who knew?

And don't worry - if I get banned again - I won't come back with a zillion mandles - like you do. I have a life.

Quote:
You must be embarrassed by that depiction. You should.

Does this make you feel more at home? It also should.

Pound that button, Ellen. You’ll be leaving us again soon.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:23 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

if biden is initiating these policies that does not advantage americas standing, then he is doing it to weaken america's standing to enable the rise of china's standing.

the ukraine situation has more in common with the 1938 chamberlain pact with fascist germany. chamberlain like Kissinger did not realize they were dealing with a bully who wanted war.

some say this is the wrong policy, but how do you deal with a bully who won't stop.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 02:06 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Your 2nd two mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
...First, you criticize current US/EU policy for forcing Russia to switch to other markets - i.e. China and India - for its oil & gas exports:
Well.. ever heard of divorce? I got no exact figures, but rarely do the parties "get back" together. They may coexist peacefully for the young'ns sake etc. So, first point is: the EU was, arguably still is, dependent on their sworn enemy for their fuels supply. Second point is (and maybe you've heard this by now - fuel costs are already way, way up): once they take their product elsewhere, it's well... elsewhere and there is a vacuum from whence it left.
Quote:
...But then in the next breath, you praise Trump for being prescient by warning the EU years ago NOT to depend on Putin for its energy.

Explain the contradiction, please.
Do they only take their fuel elsewhere, like for a good romp (time) and leave it at that? Or do they shack up with the new customers and make agreements with them and pretty much shun the old bedfellows?

Maybe you are of the opinion that the "crippling" sanctions against Russia are crippling them. But is that working out as such in actual reality? Or is their gold back currency rising, similar to the price of gold is currently, which is unlike the majority of our stock indexes ATM.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 02:37 AM   #27
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Your first mistake

Enter Stephen R Covey:
Quote:
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood

Communication is the most important skill in life. You spend years learning how to read, write, and speak. But what about listening? What training have you had that enables you to listen so you really, deeply understand another human being? Probably none, right?

If you’re like most people, you probably seek first to be understood; you want to get your point across. In doing so, you may ignore the other person completely, pretend that you’re listening, selectively hear only certain parts of the conversation or attentively focus on only the words being said, but miss the meaning entirely. So why does this happen?...
So what''s up with that anyway? Don't know if you read this:
Stop The Denial: Ukraine Is A Proxy War That Will Lead To Wider World War

However, don't read it first as it is not Habit 5 compatible. Now is it? But it does start getting to the wider point of the reality of what is up. Which BTW: is lately causing Russia to make some spurious and very aggressive and troublesome statements lately of whom the enemy may actually be. May cover those later if time allows

But back to Habit 5 materials.
Gonna post the link separate as direct linking to the article is sketchy. You may have to search the site after the captcha challenge.

Understanding Vladimir Putin
https://im1776.com/2022/05/24/unders...ladimir-putin/

It contains a link to the Showtime site for more insights into Putin's head via:
Oliver Stone’s series of interviews with Putin

In essence, it don't much matter what you or I think really. It's kinda Putin's call and he is in fact making it. So imma think I want to know more about what he thinks.
Quote:
Huh? How did the Minsk Accords - which were negotiated to END fighting in the Donbas - "provoke" Putin into invading the rest of Ukraine?

And which specific "weak and stupid US policy" (unfortunately there have been many) are you blaming for Putin's invasion?

If corruption was a legitimate excuse to invade a country, we would be starting wars everywhere.

Putin wants Ukraine to REMAIN corrupt (like Russia), not clean it up so they can join the West.
Old 06-05-2022, 03:07 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Missed edit to the 2nd two mistakes. My bad

Quote:
...Do they only take their fuel elsewhere, like for a good romp (time) and leave it at that? Or do they shack up with the new customers and make agreements with them and pretty much shun the old bedfellows?...
My bad, I missed a couple lines that were supposed to follow this statement to make the point. Ooops!

For example and consider carefully: Russia is in heavy communication and discussion with Saudi Arabia lately. Oh, BTW: Biden canceled his scheduled trip to there recently, which was a few weeks after they told F Joe Biden to pound sand when he was hitting them up to pump more oil.

King Salman and Putin, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S_I_N_G...
Old 06-05-2022, 05:05 AM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Meet the family and it's patriarch

Speaking of Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood

Thought you might enjoy (sic) a 47 page read from the good peoples at the Congressional Research Service. It is chock-a-block full of interesting tidbits of information and insights in to the Family of Devices and it's leader.

Quote:
Russia’s Nuclear Weapons: Doctrine, Forces, and Modernization
Updated April 21, 2022

...On February 27, during a meeting with his Defense Minister and the Chief of the General Staff, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin declared that he was putting his nuclear forces into “special combat readiness,” essentially raising their alert status, as he continued to press forward in his invasion of Ukraine.16 While he did not specify how this step would change the status of his nuclear forces, he indicated that he was issuing this order in response to the escalating economic sanctions and “aggressive statements” from the United States and its NATO partners.17 This announcement followed President Putin’s statement, made during his speech announcing the start of the incursion into Ukraine, that “no matter who tries to stand in our way or all the more so create threats for our country and our people, they must know that Russia will respond immediately, and the consequences will be such as you have never seen in your entire history.... All the necessary decisions in this regard have been taken. I hope that my words will be heard.”...

Avangard Hypersonic Glide Vehicle
The Avangard hypersonic glide vehicle (HGV),101 previously known as Project 4202, is reentry body carried atop an existing ballistic missile that can maneuver to evade air defenses and ballistic missile defenses to deliver a nuclear warhead to targets in Europe and the United States. Russia views the Avangard system as a hedge to buttress its second-strike capability, ensuring that a retaliatory strike can penetrate U.S. ballistic missile defenses. In his March 2018 remarks, President Putin specifically stressed that Russia would pursue “a new hypersonic-speed, high-precision new weapons systems that can hit targets at inter-continental distance and can adjust their altitude and course as they travel” in response to the U.S. withdrawal from the ABM Treaty. Some U.S. analysts, however, have noted that the Avangard could be used “as a first strike system to be used specifically against missile defenses, clearing the way for the rest of Russia’s nuclear deterrent.”102 Others have stressed that the Avangard is likely to serve as a niche capability that adds little to Russia’s existing nuclear force structure.103

The Soviet Union first experimented with HGV technology in the 1980s, partly in response to the expected deployment of U.S. ballistic missile defense systems under the SDI program. The current program has been under development since at least 2004 and has undergone numerous tests.104 In a test on December 26, 2018, the glider was launched atop an SS-19 ICBM from the Dombarovskiy missile base in the Southern Urals toward a target on the Kamchatka Peninsula more than 3,500 miles away.105 According to some sources, Russia might deploy the Avangard on...
Some other members of the Family, according to the above and Wikipedia:

RS-28 Sarmat Super-heavy ICBM

Avangard Hypersonic Glide Vehicle hyper-sonic glide vehicle, upgrade for above perhaps

3M22 Zircon 0 to Mach 9+ in nothing flat (that is important to remember)

Status-6 Oceanic Multipurpose System (Poseidon) It swims, might be called a bee in California
Old 06-05-2022, 05:20 AM   #30
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Yup! You guessed it. Another Habit 5 post...

Might be wise to know what they are telling their own people and the other involved parties. Oh sure, some level of clamoring and propaganda is in there, but they are actually saying it out loud. Might be prudent to at least listen and try to understand it. Yeah, I know - Futt Buck 'em - push the danged button. Imma say nope. Maybe settle this thing PDQ for the sake of the people of “the territory formerly known as Ukraine.” and the rest of us.

Quote:
Russia transitioning from “special operation” in Ukraine to taking aim at all of NATO in sweeping “demilitarization” move
Saturday, June 04, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

The United States is flooding Ukraine with so many weapons that Russia has announced that it must take a more global approach to its “special operation” in Ukraine.

Instead of just dealing with the globalist problem in that country, Russia quickly realizes that all of NATO is its enemy. The axis of evil is much greater than just Ukraine’s puppet government is a simple way of putting it.

“I have some unpleasant news,” said Olga Skabeeva on the Russian state TV program 60 Minutes. “Even though we are methodically destroying the weapons that are being delivered [to Ukraine], the quantities in which the United States are sending them force us to come up with some global conclusions.”

“Perhaps it’s time to acknowledge that maybe Russia’s special operation in Ukraine has come to an end, in a sense that a real war had started: WWIII,” she added. “We’re forced to conduct the demilitarization not only of Ukraine but of the entire NATO alliance.”

These are big words, but ones that have been written on the wall for quite some time now. Many could see that this was moving towards World War III once NATO decided to gang up on Russia for dealing with the Ukraine problem.

Both the United States and Poland, along with other NATO countries such as Germany, have been funneling weapons and other gear into Ukraine as part of a unified front against Russia. This leaves Russia with very little option other than to fight back against the whole shebang.

“Indeed, we need to remember the words of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, who said that anyone who tries to interfere in the special military operation will pay a heavy price,” added Vladimir Avatkov from Russia’s Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

“We never forget about these words of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, but a great number of people are already standing in line, trying to interfere in Russia’s special operation on the territory of Ukraine,” Skabeeva quickly interjected.

“Turns out, we have to act – but we’re yet to figure out how we can act without conducting a nuclear strike.”
Russia warns Poland: Mind your own business or your “current borders will be worthless”

During the conversation, Russian parliament member Oleg Matveychev weighed in that if Poland “starts any intervention … its current borders will be worthless,” to which Skabeeva added that it is not just Poland that needs to back off and mind its own business.

“I wasn’t just talking about Poland, but mainly about Great Britain and the United States,” Skabeeva said, adding that “they’re all lined up.”

“No need to rush,” chimed in Avatkov. “There is a line. Everything in its time!”

Poland is simply first in line, according to Russia, because it is said to be moving to seize territories in western Ukraine. The Russian government also claims that Poland is “actively working to dismember Ukraine.”

On Russian state TV, hosts and pundits regularly refer to Ukraine as “the territory formerly known as Ukraine.” They also discuss matters pertaining to the “denazification” of the country, which is one of Russia’s goals with the operation.

“For us, the special military operation is just the first act, an introduction,” said Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Defense Andrey Kartapolov in an interview on Sunday Evening with Vladimir Solovyov.

“The war that is going on right now … it’s not just an economical war and info-war, this war is about our faith. It’s about our right, as the people, to have faith in what we want to believe, to love those we want to love, and to live the way our ancestors would have wanted, on our land and by our birthright.”...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women