Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you ever heard a legit hobbyist argue for upcharges?
Yes 20 24.39%
No 18 21.95%
Hell no 35 42.68%
Is this some kind of trick? 9 10.98%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 08-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Question Upcharges?

Have you ever heard of a legit hobbyist arguing in favor of upcharges?
Old 08-09-2018, 07:46 PM   #2
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14
Default “who the fuck does that”

Didn’t see as an option.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz View Post
Didn’t see as an option.

Good question. Answer
Old 08-09-2018, 08:51 PM   #4
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

As someone who prices and writes quotes for large capital projects for a living, I personally love customers that come to me and have to add something after the PO is let and it is now an upcharge.

Upcharges are the customer's way of saying "Damn, I really messed up and forgot something" and when they do I smile and say "Remember when you made me come down to the bare minimum on my margin? Now it's my chance to get you back for it a**hole"

Any hobbyist in his right mind who argues FOR upcharges has got a screw loose and doesn't know how to negotiate. Tipping for exceptional service is one thing. Giving into extortion in a moment of weakness and agreeing to an upcharge is just plain ignorance.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #5
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Only legit up charges are those known going in like extra for bbbj or greek
Old 08-09-2018, 10:53 PM   #6
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
As someone who prices and writes quotes for large capital projects for a living, I personally love customers that come to me and have to add something after the PO is let and it is now an upcharge.

Upcharges are the customer's way of saying "Damn, I really messed up and forgot something" and when they do I smile and say "Remember when you made me come down to the bare minimum on my margin? Now it's my chance to get you back for it a**hole"

Any hobbyist in his right mind who argues FOR upcharges has got a screw loose and doesn't know how to negotiate. Tipping for exceptional service is one thing. Giving into extortion in a moment of weakness and agreeing to an upcharge is just plain ignorance.
Good thing you never work in Military Procurement.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:05 AM   #7
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Only legit up charges are those known going in like extra for bbbj or greek
I agree Rockydoc. There should be no surprises on rates once terms have been discussed and agreed upon. But if i get extra horny or Im feeling myself that day and want msog , Greek, bbbj, CIM, COF or anything that's not on her menu or that wasnt previously agreed upon i certainly don't mind donating extra to her favorite charity for those services. I don't believe in asking any lady to do anything for free. And if she throws a bbbj in there without be asked she's definitely getting a tip. I understand that not all providers are nymphos, but if she convinces me otherwise during our time together, i try to take care of her.
That's not advocating for upcharges. That's just being clear on perimeters and gratuity for excellent. service
Old 08-10-2018, 04:37 AM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
I agree Rockydoc. There should be no surprises on rates once terms have been discussed and agreed upon. But if i get extra horny or Im feeling myself that day and want msog , Greek, bbbj, CIM, COF or anything that's not on her menu or that wasnt previously agreed upon i certainly don't mind donating extra to her favorite charity for those services. I don't believe in asking any lady to do anything for free. And if she throws a bbbj in there without be asked she's definitely getting a tip. I understand that not all providers are nymphos, but if she convinces me otherwise during our time together, i try to take care of her.
That's not advocating for upcharges. That's just being clear on perimeters and gratuity for excellent. service
You know what's interesting, Picture Perf...oops, I mean RodnReel? How the count of yes votes coincides so well with the number of accounts you have.

Guess we know where the P vote shakes out.

Nice attempt to conflate tips with uncharges though. They are not at all the same thing but I understand that it’s in your financial interest to promote the view that they are.

Is it a tip if a waitress offers wine with your meal or dessert afterwards and charges you for it? Of course not.

Tip: I give you an extra amount in appreciation for what you’ve done for me.

Upcharge: You offer me something I value in exchange for an extra charge.

I’m certainly not against tips. I give them generously all the time.

I’m not even against upcharges as long as they are disclosed up front so anyone that wishes to avoid them can do so.

Of course, whether upcharges are good or bad is not the topic of the post - it’s whether legitimate hobbyists ever argue in favor of them. Thanks for the convincing argument that legitimate hobbyists don’t.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:46 AM   #9
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Does flipping them an extra 20-50 for bareback count?
If so... yeah happens all the time.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #10
Picture Perfect Playmate
Sophia May

User ID: 440653
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARHEAD View Post
Does flipping them an extra 20-50 for bareback count?
If so... yeah happens all the time.
That's what i thought, Warhead. Sort of like when the waitress approaches your table with a desert tray and ask if you left room for dessert . You can always decline but if you decide to order cheesecake ,the waitress WILL be adding the cost of that cheesecake to your bill. That's not an upcharge, it's called paying for everything you decided ordered. Hell if you really enjoy that cheesecake, you may even throw her a little extra on top of the standard 20% for suggesting something that u so thoroughly enjoyed.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:00 AM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picture Perfect Playmate View Post
That's what i thought, Warhead. Sort of like when the waitress ask if you left room for dessert and places a menu in your hand. You can always decline but if you decide to order cheesecake ,the waitress WILL be adding the cost of that cheesecake to your bill. Hell if you really enjoy that cheesecake, you may even throw her a little extra on top of the standard 20% for suggesting something that u so thoroughly enjoyed.

Ha! As if on cue, another head of the wolf appears! Too funny.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:59 AM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Call me crazy, but when I meet a client, my primary concern is creating a memorable experience — a passionate experience that feels genuine. The last thing on my mind is trying to nickel and dime someone in an attempt to squeeze every last drop out of them.

I don’t really see how it’s possible to create an exceptional experience when you have to stop every five seconds and demand extra for activities that should be all-inclusive... Especially when you call yourself “GFE.” That kind of behavior completely ruins the IOP.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:15 AM   #13
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Thank you for saying that. If I run into somebody who upcharges me for what I think we agreed on, there won't be another visit. Who wants to run around with extra money in your pocket during visits,seems like it can cause issues.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:00 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Thank you for saying that. If I run into somebody who upcharges me for what I think we agreed on, there won't be another visit. Who wants to run around with extra money in your pocket during visits,seems like it can cause issues.
You’re welcome. And you’re right about that… My clients tell me that they only bring the exact amount that was agreed on, sometimes slightly more to allow for a tip. Most don’t even bring their wallets into an appointment.

The upcharge environment takes something that should be very simple and enjoyable, and makes it complicated, awkward & transactional. I don’t blame you for not wanting to return for another visit! Who wants to spend their hobby dollars on complicated and awkward? Especially when there are so many other options available... true professionals who never make that an issue.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:51 PM   #15
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Well, here's an interesting upcharge example. Unfortunately it's within the ROS of a review - so only premium male users and mandles will be able to read it. Note also the two corroborating responses immediately after the review. Hard to imagine any legit hobbyist advocating for something like that, even in the guise of a "tip".

I think there's a very simple rule for whether something is a tip or not. If you decide the amount, it's a tip. If someone else tells you the amount, it's an upcharge.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women