Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160335
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Attacked In Chat about Picture's/Age

1/22/11 I was totaly blow away a " vannesa____price " member jumped my back for hours , then her so called roomate took a turn.
I , have no idea what was really going on. First V-P constantly attacked me about stealing her pictures for hours , then she loged off and her so called roomate came online in chat and let me know what an " Ugly Old Grandma" I was?
To the 2 of them..... Not only do I live 1300 miles from your area , I don't know how to steal your pictures ! Would have no use of them if I did. I am Outcall and it is improtant that men know what I look like.
To the roomate since I am an ugly old Grandma.....

I am from , Daytona Bch beachside was there before you we born , I am a chick with a beeper from the 8O's. Body guard for a famous dancer . I was in a few tv commercials and a MTV video. I worked for NASCAR , then moved to Ohio. I had the same job for 27 yrs at 32.90 and hr with full retirement and benifits. Been to the top of the Hiltons and with all the rock stars, to the back alleys hanging out. I have done everything traveled at my free will , been single all my life. It's "Miss Sallie" to you my little chat room attackers. I cannot get mad at you , because you'll never have a chance to do anything have done. I will leave you with my thought from this old ugly Grandma , I will think of you 2 so hard Friday night when I am in row 3 Seat 17 at Kid Rock with a big "old" smile on my face.
Older women make better lovers.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
kimberloves69
Your Sexual Therapist

User ID: 7706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just so you know i didnt say anything like that until you came at me sideways, i could care less what you think and what you have to say but when you drop the "N" word like it was nothing than thats a problem to me and to most people in here.. it was childish for you to accuse someone of being something when you have no idea what you are talking about.. you even have the adausity to tell someone to call vanessa because you were so certain that she was a guy and a so called pi*p.. i think this whole thing is immature and for you to even post this is your own opinon but it will not affect anything we have goin on.. wish you the best and hope you get the help you need
Old 01-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews

There were plenty of members that saw what happened no worrie's.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys ever hear of PMs lol.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I never saw any proof of Joan using VP's pics, it was all just accusations, so I have no idea what VP was talking about. If Joan used her pics (I highly doubt it, they are nothing alike in body type or age, what's the use?), then I would like to see it. If that proof can't be brought forward, grow the fuck up. This is not a high school hallway where you can start rumors and attack people with no proof.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

catfight ...yeah....;-) ... no just kidding....i think both of you are nice ladies and civilised enough not to go down "that" road. Just get a room and make up :-)
Old 01-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #7
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn. lol
Old 01-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #8
TexAss
Account Disabled

Default I figured this mess out just now...

Five minutes ago Kncockoutdiva was in CHAT posting new pics. The pics that were showing up on her monitor were not hers, they were Vanessa_price's. I was seeing KO's pic, not VP's. It's happened before in CHAT with others, happens a lot in reality.

I private chatted with KO about it to let her know I think it's some sort of a CHAT Room bug that causes this. Those of us that spend a lot of time in chat have seen this phenomenon before. My theory? Joan posted pics either in that session or another and VP's pics are the ones that showed up. They probably have similar or exact names for the files and a CHAT Room cache posted the wrong pic.

So, once I explained this to KO she saw what I was talking about. I told her I thought VP really showed her ass when all this blew up and should apologize but KO would have none of it, said it wasn't her business. I don't care who called who what first, the whole first attack was ugly and could have been avoided if hot headed VP had just read what several of us were trying to explain about the Chat Bug.

Will VP, KO and Joan all kiss and makeup? I don't care and could really care less. However, there are more than one of those involved who really showed me what they were made of and that is something that will not ever change.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #9
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I am glad you posted this so now I know not to try to post pics in chat. Thanks! LC

JJ, can I come? I'm fun! Do you go to the Clarion after concerts? That's where most of the bands go after a concert in Columbus. I'm not there yet but maybe by Friday.

Heehee, another Texas/Ohio feud. What is up with that? I lived in Orlando (80's, 90s and just left PCB) and my brother in law had the tow company that towed a lot of race cars. Remember Bomber Bill? I couldn't stand him and his green teeth but he was always bringing them drivers over to our house. I can cook! Who was the one that hit the overhang and died? My cousin is a famous race car driver too. I got some stories too and we could share and forget all about fighting with Texans...lol. I been doing it all week. To be fair, not with TexAss, I don't think... there's so many it's a blur but nothing stands out in my memory. They just don't like OeeOs.

TexAss, it's a figure of speech to a Floridian, not a racist slur... personally I don't use it but most do and it doesn't matter what color you are. It's really not as bad as bitch or mf. I just want to clear that up. Alot of Floridians are from Ohio originally so it's pretty lax up there too. Ohio has less racial tension than anywhere I have been; including Texas (here now)... and that's a lot of places under my belt.

Ohio/Texas feuds been going on since Sam Houston days in the 1800s. It's like the civil war never ended.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #10
Risky Business
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I clicked on this thread thinking this was about something I had said. I was bemoaning how many ladies over 30 on eccie claim they are younger than they really are. But this seems more like bullying and being disrespectful. Come on ladies, play nice!
Old 01-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #11
TexAss
Account Disabled

I can assure you there was ZERO respect being paid to anyone when this shit went down.
Respect is something a lot of those in the CHAT Room can't even spell LOL
Old 01-23-2011, 03:50 PM   #12
Layedback
Gaining Momentum

A big chat attack,rowr
Old 01-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #13
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

I have also witnessed the Chat Room pic phenomenon a couple weeks ago. I was a bit amazed but let it pass like a UFO......

As for what happened between these ladies, I received a few private chats when I got in after it happened but did not witness it so I have no say.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:30 PM   #14
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I would have to agree with London. I would think this was a PM conversation and not something to be pursued on national board. Anything either side says is strictly heresay to all of us having to listen to this and I for one could not put much validity to either side of the conversation since I know none of the parties involved. Just an outside opinion from an old soldier that's seen enough fighting.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #15
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I posted about this EXACT issue a couple weeks ago in the techy forum..

HERE

Never answered...

If this is a chat issue then someone needs to notify the users so there isn't another episode like this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women