Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #31
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I generally DO move right along.

The downside to this is the lady never knows it. Maybe she doen't care.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #32
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae View Post
If you walk into a gas station topless, the reaction of the attendant will likely be more than .
LOL!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #33
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Gee Naomi, it has been obvious you don't care about hobbyists at all since you first started posting.

Taken together, the only thing your posts show is that you always agree with London and Nina and you parrot them constantly.

You say you have a lot of business and your rates are high because supposedly you're an HDH. A big mouth and a loose pussy doesn't make an HDH. And now you're going to get some fake boobs. You must feel that it will make you more money. Everything is about using and abusing men, and getting money out of them. Git the money, fuk em and kick em to the curb, that's your motto.

Oh, well, I'll let your posts speak for themselves.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #34
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

That was seriously uncalled for Charles and you know it! Why can't you disagree and make "little" jabs like the rest of us? How would you feel if someone were to out your obvious condition on the main forum? I have a feeling with the leaks it will be aired, so stay tuned.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Gee Naomi, it has been obvious you don't care about hobbyists at all since you first started posting.

Taken together, the only thing your posts show is that you always agree with London and Nina and you parrot them constantly.

You say you have a lot of business and your rates are high because supposedly you're an HDH. A big mouth and a loose pussy doesn't make an HDH. And now you're going to get some fake boobs. You must feel that it will make you more money. Everything is about using and abusing men, and getting money out of them. Git the money, fuk em and kick em to the curb, that's your motto.

Charlieboy,

That has never been my motto and you know it. I don't believe in using/abusing anyone ESPECIALLY the men that pay to see me. That is not smart thinking now is it?

First you accused me of "parroting" London.. now you're accusing me of parroting Nina.

....Now you're making gabs at me and... *gasps* You've never met me! You're in Texas and I'm in the Carolinas. We have a pretty good distance between us. Just fyi: I'm not interested.. LMFAO!

I also never claimed to be "HDH". Since when has it been about who is HDH and who's not? Last I checked it was about who gave the best bj... right London? LOL! I don't even like the term "HDH". I think it has been "used" and "abused".

Charles, You're classless and ignorant. I don't even know how you live with yourself. I see why the ladies are ALWAYS complaining about you. You're the only boy I know that they continue to complain about.

I don't pick on anyone but you because you go around arguing with everyone and your hatred for women is .. VERY clear.
Thanks to you I have a different perspective of the men on this board.. I respect most if not all of them.. just not you. You're the last person I'd want business advice/business from. Who wants busines advice from an alcoholic misogynist? Now that is comical.

I bet you have a lot of ladies paying to fuck you..right? PLEASE! All this is coming from a man that has said in the past that most ladies aren't even worth $100 an hour. You're a scumbag Charlie...That is all.

Go on.. Let me have it! Every time you argue with me I get an inbox full of requests from gents wanting to see me. I guess some men really do appreciate a lady that stands up for herself.

xoxo
Old 01-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #36
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
That was seriously uncalled for Charles and you know it! Why can't you disagree and make "little" jabs like the rest of us? How would you feel if someone were to out your obvious condition on the main forum? I have a feeling with the leaks it will be aired, so stay tuned.
I didn't "out" anything. Here's the string of posts to which I was referring:

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Those are some nice big ole fake titties
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Love em! Will be getting some soon! lol!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #37
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

If I am unable to answer my phone, I let it ring then send a text that says "Hi."
Old 01-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wait.. what's wrong with breast implants? I feel sorry for those that feel it will bring them more business. That is not a good reason to go under the knife. Most def not my reason! Charles, Leave me/my boobage/and my business alone! I should be the least of your worries. Go and focus on your wife, Fix your drinking problem and maybe she'll consider sleeping with you again!

Oh and you complain about me parroting Nina and London but all you do is praise and suck PJs cock!! How lovely!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #39
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's not what I was referring to and you know it. Whatever, not getting involved with another drunken tirade of yours. You spew ficticious bs all the time and it's not just me and Naomi that notice. Your little apology thread in Arkansas speaks for itself lol, yet you KEEP doing it!

Carry on.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
yet you KEEP doing it!

Carry on.
Precisely!

Moving on...
Old 01-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #41
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Back on topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iso_women View Post
The other day I called a provider in Vegas to introduce myself and get pre-screened before my arrival in two weeks. When she didn't pick up, as I was leaving a message I saw another call coming in from her number. Given the discretion in this industry I didn't know if it was normal for a provider to call a potential client not having a specific request to do so, e.g. "This is x, please call me."

I realize the fact that she had missed my call by seconds meant it was most likely safe for her to call, but I was still kind of taken aback by her initiating a call when we hadn't even spoken yet. I could very easily have been around someone who might have wondered to whom I was talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
This seems to be an over reaction on your part. You said you were still on the phone leaving a message. If she missed your call by seconds a return call should be fine. If you are in a position not to talk then why would you call? I appreciate when a provider returns my call immediately. If I am in a situation where I cannot talk I turn my hobby phone off.
This.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #42
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:

Hello?? No one parrots me , or London and Naomi has way too unique thoughts (unlike you - you`re still boring me - unless you insult my friends then i respond to you) to be called parrotting. I mean it is one thing to bring provocative arguments but what you do is just --lacking intelligence? I mean first of all :
London and me have very unique thoughts and we do NOT agree on all matters (she is monogamous , i am poly) but i respect and value her input and i think she values mine.
So how can Naomi parrot two people like that.
And me is thankful that she has at least the guts to comment in a positive way to some of my rather critical thoughts about gents and providers generally.
It seems to me you have to insult people here on a general daily base. And i think that people like Naomi who are honest and have the guts to stand towards it are better than some who just play nice to suck up to you (or their business). I know for a fact that women like us do get plenty of more business than the crowd of brainless "yay-sayers" on here that just writes to attract customers. Nothing wrong with that, but don`t call Naomi as "careless" of her business. Because i assume "sucking up to you" is not what brings her business. As is sucking it up to anyone.

Charles you remind me of a little kid that has no one in the crowd that likes him and the only way he gets - any - attention is to pee his pants in front of everyone! You pee your pants because that is the only way to get some attention! you´re simply not interesting enough otherwise! That does reflect poorly on you (not on Naomi)

Naomi! You know you`re hot! Don`t let him insult you! I got my share of Charles shenanigans as well. I still think he`s boring...what do you think? You`re here longer? Is he always like that? Boring , i mean? And insulting without quoting facts?
That is boring.... i am already yawning.....Naomi, love you! You rock ! And your body is smoking hot!!! (Sometimes i wish i was a man....)
Old 01-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #43
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I always liked "Pay before you Pump" lol.

Well said pretty girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae View Post
If you walk into a gas station topless, the reaction of the attendant will likely be more than .
Quote:
Well said love.
Thanks girls!

Lol! Well, it would at least be a surprising thing for them. That reminds me of a time when I was 18 and the wind caught my skirt and mooned everyone as I was pumping gas. I walked in to pay and the cashier just winked at me and said "No worries, you're good". But I think the majority of times, nudity in gas stations is frowned upon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Can't remember the last time I spent 4-5 hundred dollars at the gas station
And my example was an analogy, a comparison if you will, that doesn't necessarily be exactly the same. But I suspect you know that. If you'd rather I can use the example of Neiman Marcus. I'm sure if I were to walk in there barefoot and topless as well I'd get thrown out regardless of how much cash is burning a hole in my pocket for the latest Prada bag.

Bottom line is, just because you're a paying customer doesn't mean you have the right to be a jerk. Will the money make some ladies/sales people put up with more bad behavior because of the potential money to be made? Sure. But that doesn't mean they'll take anything, and it doesn't mean that all ladies/sales people are like that. I've worked several retail jobs and have had to ask a handful of customers to leave the store, one because he grabbed my behind and repeatedly asked for my phone number as I was trying to sell him something. I was working straight commission at the time and I was upset that I missed out on a good amount of money, but putting up with his ridiculous behavior wasn't worth my sanity. My bosses stood behind me completely and he was actually given a lifetime ban for his behavior.

Quote:
I generally DO move right along.

The downside to this is the lady never knows it. Maybe she doesn't care.

Sometimes, though, I wish I could provide some feedback to her on why she lost my money. Some ladies on this board have said in the past that they like to know how they could improve. But I find most ladies here have a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. I generally leave it.
And good for you. The problem is, if a lady has specific rules that help her comfort level (such as seeing an ID upon arrival for new clients or requiring that you address her in a polite manner in email) that makes you want to move on and keep looking, then I'd venture to guess that you're right, she doesn't care. Because if you can't abide by her rules, she wouldn't want to see you anyways.

The ladies that want feedback are (and I'm basing this off what I've heard) more looking for help on what can make them more desirable to potential clients, so they will pick up the phone or laptop and finally contact them. I don't think that asking them to lower their standards for potential clients is the advice they were looking for, and probably wouldn't go over well.

In the end, I act like a lady for our visit. I do my makeup, (usually) wear my highest heels, always open the door with a smile on my face and am genuinely excited for every individual visit with each client. Am I benefiting from our visit, physically and financially? Yes. But if a client were to be rude, abrasive or just an all around asshole, I don't feel under any obligation to see him. And while I would be taking a loss by denying him, for every 1 jerk there are 100 real men that are willing to do what I ask, so I wouldn't be torn up about it. I don't have a age, race, height or weight requirement, but I do have a gentleman requirement. And so far, I haven't had a single issue, so I don't think think it's a prevalent problem.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #44
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Wait.. what's wrong with breast implants? I feel sorry for those that feel it will bring them more business. That is not a good reason to go under the knife. Most def not my reason! Charles, Leave me/my boobage/and my business alone! I should be the least of your worries. Go and focus on your wife, Fix your drinking problem and maybe she'll consider sleeping with you again!

Oh and you complain about me parroting Nina and London but all you do is praise and suck PJs cock!! How lovely!
oh btw i am all for plastic surgery if its good!
Old 01-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #45
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post
And good for you. The problem is, if a lady has specific rules that help her comfort level (such as seeing an ID upon arrival for new clients or requiring that you address her in a polite manner in email) that makes you want to move on and keep looking, then I'd venture to guess that you're right, she doesn't care. Because if you can't abide by her rules, she wouldn't want to see you anyways.

The ladies that want feedback are (and I'm basing this off what I've heard) more looking for help on what can make them more desirable to potential clients, so they will pick up the phone or laptop and finally contact them. I don't think that asking them to lower their standards for potential clients is the advice they were looking for, and probably wouldn't go over well.

In the end, I act like a lady for our visit. I do my makeup, (usually) wear my highest heels, always open the door with a smile on my face and am genuinely excited for every individual visit with each client. Am I benefiting from our visit, physically and financially? Yes. But if a client were to be rude, abrasive or just an all around asshole, I don't feel under any obligation to see him. And while I would be taking a loss by denying him, for every 1 jerk there are 100 real men that are willing to do what I ask, so I wouldn't be torn up about it. I don't have a age, race, height or weight requirement, but I do have a gentleman requirement. And so far, I haven't had a single issue, so I don't think think it's a prevalent problem.
And I agree with most of what you say.

BTW, some time ago I started a thread regarding some of the issues with which I was confronted. Some of the ladies on this board responded favorably to it. It can be found at http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=68707.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women