Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorough9 View Post
I've only been screened once in my lifetime by a beautiful, young, AA lady with an exquisite body

Well, thanks for informing all of us that out of the 6 reviews you've done, none of them screened you. Interesting information for us ladies who actually do screen, not to use the ladies you've reviewed and hopefully the guys will read this to and be more careful about contacting them.

So much for being safe huh?

Sorry to get off topic folks.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #32
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen to that!! WTF was the point of his whole tirade on Blockbuster again? LMAO!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #33
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Juvenile.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #34
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Well, thanks for informing all of us that out of the 6 reviews you've done, none of them screened you. Interesting information for us ladies who actually do screen, not to use the ladies you've reviewed and hopefully the guys will read this to and be more careful about contacting them.

So much for being safe huh?

Sorry to get off topic folks.
Do you think that i give a ______ about who uses what i say, be it for or against me? You come a dime-a-dozen, no scarcity of you around. What you won't do another will - sorry to deflate your grandiose feelings of self-importance. I and fellow hobbyists hold the means. you are just an end, not a very good one, and one end among many others. don't forget that. i can be seen until i can't see and never have to leave the city, whereas you have to travel to make your ends meet. I review who i choose to and keep to myself the same, but i owe you no explanations. i prefer to remain anonymous. Don't remember calling you either. if i were a hobbyist i'd worry about how it is that you keep track of the many people that you see in order to supply a "reference". you get busted and there goes the farm. you think that anyone cares about your weak call to arms? try a different strategy. Add my handle to your blacklist, and i'll still post two reviews a week, up until, and after they put you in the bargain bin.

As for the others, when i was in the army, we would run in lined formations. if someone fell out or couldn't keep up, we'd run in a circle until they caught up. so, we're all getting dizzy here........waiting for you to get a satirical tutor and catch up. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #35
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you think that i give a ______ about who uses what i say, be it for or against me? You come a dime-a-dozen, no scarcity of you around. What you won't do another will - sorry to deflate your grandiose feelings of self-importance. I and fellow hobbyists hold the means. you are just an end, not a very good one, and one end among many others. don't forget that. i can be seen until i can't see and never have to leave the city, whereas you have to travel to make your ends meet. I review who i choose to and keep to myself the same, but i owe you no explanations. i prefer to remain anonymous. Don't remember calling you either. if i were a hobbyist i'd worry about how it is that you keep track of the many people that you see in order to supply a "reference". you get busted and there goes the farm. you think that anyone cares about your weak call to arms? try a different strategy. Add my handle to your blacklist, and i'll still post two reviews a week, up until, and after they put you in the bargain bin.

As for the others, when i was in the army, we would run in lined formations. if someone fell out or couldn't keep up, we'd run in a circle until they caught up. so, we're all getting dizzy here........waiting for you to get a satirical tutor and catch up. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
I was just going to read this thread for the entertainment it provides but I find myself having to chime in. You sir are a hypocrite. First you denounce an entire city board (Kansas City) for what you feel is an inappropriate post about MLK. When other posters on the national forum tend to disagree with your view, you then attack them, repeatedly. You try to hold yourself out to be the guardian of all things offensive to African-Americans. You try to prove this point by pointing out how you, the great equal opportunist, visits an AA provider repeatedly. ****News flash**** That does NOT make you an expert on what's offensive and what is not to AA's. Just sayin'! Secondly, the way you tore into providers, demeaning them, calling into question their worth because of their profession, a profession YOU take full advantage of I may ad, yet somehow you think your behavior should be an example of what is "class" and what isn't? The only thing you've proven to me is that you are the one without an ounce of class. The minute someone disagrees with you, you feel it's your right to launch into personal attacks. I understood your "B" movie rant very clearly and what you were trying to imply toward a certain provider. Sorry, you're not someone concerned with wanting to point out something offensive toward AA's. You've simply proven yourself to be an over inflated ego maniac who lashes out at anyone who dares to disagree with your points of view. Maybe you thought you'd get brownie points by coming across as non-racist but your follow on posts simply showed that you have many other short comings. Clean up your own house before you criticize others, especially on the national level.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #36
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
I was just going to read this thread for the entertainment it provides but I find myself having to chime in. You sir are a hypocrite. First you denounce an entire city board (Kansas City) for what you feel is an inappropriate post about MLK. When other posters on the national forum tend to disagree with your view, you then attack them, repeatedly. You try to hold yourself out to be the guardian of all things offensive to African-Americans. You try to prove this point by pointing out how you, the great equal opportunist, visits an AA provider repeatedly. ****News flash**** That does NOT make you an expert on what's offensive and what is not to AA's. Just sayin'! Secondly, the way you tore into providers, demeaning them, calling into question their worth because of their profession, a profession YOU take full advantage of I may ad, yet somehow you think your behavior should be an example of what is "class" and what isn't? The only thing you've proven to me is that you are the one without an ounce of class. The minute someone disagrees with you, you feel it's your right to launch into personal attacks. I understood your "B" movie rant very clearly and what you were trying to imply toward a certain provider. Sorry, you're not someone concerned with wanting to point out something offensive toward AA's. You've simply proven yourself to be an over inflated ego maniac who lashes out at anyone who dares to disagree with your points of view. Maybe you thought you'd get brownie points by coming across as non-racist but your follow on posts simply showed that you have many other short comings. Clean up your own house before you criticize others, especially on the national level.
+1 well said
Old 01-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #37
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So there!

Where is DH or CT's wisdom for this nut lol. I'm too tired to get creative tonight.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

o m g
Old 01-20-2011, 10:34 PM   #39
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Again, you insult people when they disagree or point out a flaw in your argument. Just how old are you?

Insult me with your "bargain bin or bad provider" comments, but the beauty part of your words, they don't mean a thing to me. Although they did make me giggle for a minute or two. Thanks for that.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #40
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yah and the funniest part is it came from a guy whose average pay for a provider is a hundred bucks lmao! Soooo who exactly is bargain shopping around here again? Nuff said.

Smart and business minded providers tend to leave the business before they become a bargain for the masses sonny boy...guess you missed that.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:54 PM   #41
Sarge
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
As for the others, when i was in the army, we would run in lined formations. if someone fell out or couldn't keep up, we'd run in a circle until they caught up. so, we're all getting dizzy here...
You must have been in a support unit. We just laughed at the fallouts puking on the side of the road and left 'em to be policed up by the broke-dick platoon.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #42
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
You must have been in a support unit. We just laughed at the fallouts puking on the side of the road and left 'em to be policed up by the broke-dick platoon.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #43
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Posted on the MLK holiday.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=161709

The classy folks in the Kansas City area, really got a kick out of this one.
Not racist, not outrageously funny. Doesn't make or imply any statements about black people, their culture, their identity, their intelligence, or anything of that nature other than maybe they love video games and I fail to see how that's derogatory.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:54 PM   #44
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I'd like to thank thorough9 Johnson for that little speech. Not only was it authentic frontier asshole, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:39 AM   #45
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Try 3rd Group, Ft. Benning GA. Yeah, and you must have been in during the POW/MIA phase, how many did you abandon to be picked up by the BDP, VC, INF, IRG, etc. We did our own policing - Never left any man behind, NEVER. Leaving Green behind, that's 11up and 3 down - straight soup salad - now, there's NO humor in that - at all.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women