Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2024, 07:54 AM   #31
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

The CBS report exaggerated the truth in regards to the women’s ages, and public safety. All the photos are a bait and switch, and most likely to be the age of 40+. As to public safety, the entire shopping mall is completely dead.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 01:26 PM   #32
Sergio68
Valued Poster

^^ Yes, that propaganda tactic they used in the mainstream media news report, will sway public opinion about asian massage parlors, now when most everyday people see a asian massage parlor in the area, they will think of human trafficking and prostitution, not just licensed massage therapist at a legit business trying to support their families.
Sergio68 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 04:29 PM   #33
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

So, does LE ever “force” these spas that have been found to have violations into fronting for sting operations? Seems some may be wanting to make a “deal” with LE.
MYQUEST is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:03 PM   #34
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Apparently, the spa is still open for business, I’m guessing the owner made a deal with LE.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 01:11 AM   #35
bashar
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Spoken like someone who’s never been to china and California. It’s quite clear china isn’t free and their business system confirms this.
I have been to China several times. I’ve traveled to over 40 countries. In fact, I’m writing this post while transiting in HKG.

You implied that California would not be the 6th largest economy if democracy was dead. I’m just pointing out that you can be a large economy without democracy.
bashar is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:51 AM   #36
amp2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
Apparently, the spa is still open for business, I’m guessing the owner made a deal with LE.

The pre law suit petition takes time to work its way though courts. The city is taking legal action not filing criminal charges. Owner may make a deal down the road but business can remain open while legal proceedings continue..
amp2015 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 09:26 PM   #37
blueeyeswide
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Yeah Texas is nuts. Weird I can't get a hj from a 40 year old Asian but I can go to the stripclub and get one from an 18 year old.
blueeyeswide is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 10:27 PM   #38
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Just to mention that if China is so great, why are so many middle-aged Chinese women leaving their families to come to America, live in a bleak room, and give HJs to groping, fat, old, hairy and stinky American men - like yours truly - for a pittance (for many of us, anyway) at the risk of going to jail or being deported?

I think that makes the case that regardless of how badly we're doing here, it's worse in Communist China.
Soccerjunky is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 09:14 AM   #39
amp2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyeswide View Post
Yeah Texas is nuts. Weird I can't get a hj from a 40 year old Asian but I can go to the stripclub and get one from an 18 year old.

Strip club is designated as a sexually oriented business, licensed and regulated under Texas Occupational Code, TDLR.
A massage parlor is NOT a sexually oriented business. Intimate parts should be covered and never touched by an LMT.
Texas is not alone in regulating sexually oriented businesses.
amp2015 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 02:00 PM   #40
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
If California were a country, it would have the 6th largest economy in the world. That doesn’t happen if democracy is dead.
You are relying upon what made Californa the 6th largest economy in the world but not acknowledging the current political stranglehold over California is decreasing that economy and that's states population for the first time ever.

Businesses are fleeing the state in droves, taking jobs and employed, law abiding citizens replacing them with illegal invaders who contribute very little but take a lot from those who do.

For all you hypocrite lefties who bash Texas, why the fuck you live here? You love the safe cities, the jobs, the schools but all the time want leftist ideals. Fuck that.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women