Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2013, 08:26 AM   #1
Guest111419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default Kitty Lamour

I took it upon myself to help this chick out yesterday. She really was on the street. I let stay at my apartment. I told her should she could stay a few days. Early this morning, however, the leasing manager called me because they do yearly inspections, and today my apartment was scheduled to be inspected. I completely forgot about this. I told the manager I had someone temporarily staying with me. She stated to me that I needed to get the person out of the apartment because she wasn't on my lease and had to do so by the time my place is inspected, which is 1pm.

I told this to kitty this morning and she literally went ballistic on me, to the point of telling me no provider would ever see me again. She claimed her chest was hurting and blood pressure was high. I told her I'd call 911 because that sounded like a medical emergency.

What the flying fuck? This is the thanks I get for helping her. This is my god damn apartment. What kind of cheeky shit is this?

I don't normally post on the boards because I like to keep a low profile, so I didn't have slightest clue of anything about her until recent.

If she doesn't leave my apt. by noon, I'm calling the police. I'm already stressed out with work and school. I don't need anymore stress.

Don't let her stay with you.
Guest111419 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL WOOOOOOOW
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #3
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

not one to beat a man when he is down, however not sure this qualifies as an alert. simple search on this provider would yield a wealth of information regarding the monthly to bi-weekly drama that she creates for herself.

sorry you got involved in this, but her bad reputation should proceed her everywhere she goes.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow I am so sorry. You helped this crazy woman out, let her into your home and then she dose this.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

She said her chest was hurting and blood pressure high? Take her to Doc in a Box or hospital since she needs medical attention.
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never heard of anything like that Before. Your allowed to have guest at your apt. They don't have to be on the lease. It sounds like the op has chnged their mind about helping her out.

I don't know her personally. And I have read the Drama threads. Regardless of all the woopala this woman needs some help. If you changed your mind about her staying at your place, you should have just said so.
This woman is already down, why keep kicking her. Dam
uniquemonique is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

[. Regardless of all the woopala this woman needs some help. If you changed your mind about her staying at your place, you should have just said so.
This woman is already down, why keep kicking her. Dam[/QUOTE]

Unique, but how about letting her stay with you? ijs
motor is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in no Position to allow anyone to stay with me. I myself am in between places. However I would and will do what I can. A ride? something to eat?
Old 08-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or How about some kind words of encouragement.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #10
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I advised her in her sandbox plea to seek medical attention and go into a mental health treatment facility.

People, she needs professional psychiatric help because she is not capable of dealing with her emotional and mental issues on her own.

Regardless of what happened with your landlord, the point is you asked her to leave and she did not. I will repeat what I told her in that thread: "Go walk into the nearest emergency room and tell them you don't want to live anymore. Tell them you have "a plan". They have to keep you for at least three days in an accredited mental health facility. Hopefully they keep you longer and help you work out an effective outpatient plan that includes safe mood stabilizing medication AND substance abuse treatment because it sounds like you need that too. At the very least you will be fed, sheltered and clothed for three days while you figure out your next move. I will most definitely keep you in my prayers. Good luck to you. It saddens me to read this and I truly hope you get the professional help you need."

I hope she takes the advice and finally gets some REAL help.

I know a lot of guys on here enjoy being the "rescuer" but enough is enough. In reality all you are doing is enabling her to continue dodging legitimate resources to assist in helping herself. 0.02
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

hmmmm.. it's now 5 minutes after Noon.... did you call the Fuzz, I mean the Police yet?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #12
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I advised her in her sandbox plea to seek medical attention and go into a mental health treatment facility.

People, she needs professional psychiatric help because she is not capable of dealing with her emotional and mental issues on her own.

Regardless of what happened with your landlord, the point is you asked her to leave and she did not. I will repeat what I told her in that thread: "Go walk into the nearest emergency room and tell them you don't want to live anymore. Tell them you have "a plan". They have to keep you for at least three days in an accredited mental health facility. Hopefully they keep you longer and help you work out an effective outpatient plan that includes safe mood stabilizing medication AND substance abuse treatment because it sounds like you need that too. At the very least you will be fed, sheltered and clothed for three days while you figure out your next move. I will most definitely keep you in my prayers. Good luck to you. It saddens me to read this and I truly hope you get the professional help you need."

I hope she takes the advice and finally gets some REAL help.

I know a lot of guys on here enjoy being the "rescuer" but enough is enough. In reality all you are doing is enabling her to continue dodging legitimate resources to assist in helping herself. 0.02
I have worked in several hospitals and this is actually good advice... at the very least it will give you 3 or more days to get some rest and clear your mind... somewhere safe to think about what your next move will be.

That is all I really have... if this was not a continuing thing for Kitty I would be willing to help more. I have stopped helping a close family member that has been displaying this same pattern of behavior over the years. It only enables the destructive hot mess behavior even more.

You can not help someone who does not want to help themselves... PERIOD
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #13
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

the sad thing is that likely in a few days there will be another thread, ad, or post as if the thread in the sandbox asking for help or this one never existed.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #14
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Homeless? Hungry? It sounds so horrible. :-( Reading what she's going through made me appreciate everything I have....a home, food, money, nice family, friends, a nice real life.
It actually crossed my mind slightly to call her and gave her a ride yesterday....just for a few seconds I thought about it. I felt so sorry for her. But I was afraid that she would cling to me, use me, and I won't be able to get rid of her. :-( And I did the right thing I didn't contact her after reading what the OP posted.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #15
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

Hey OP, it's 1:14. How's the shitstorm progressing? Does this sound like a perfect storm or what: landlord, police, Kitty...wow.

And all because you were cool enough to try and help.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women