Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2020, 10:53 PM   #46
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha1 View Post
She needed to pay her bills? Who didn’t? Why is it different for her AOi? Why is it different for her?
Who said anything was different for her? Wait to attack a strawman and race baiting.

EVERY salon owner should have opened their stores sooner or better yet, not done so at all.

This lockdown is pure bullshit.

Randall : Why the fuck are you making it about white or black? What a pathetic way to make this about identity politics. Let me guess, you're going to vote for Creepy Joe.

Btw, ""Shenequa" should also fucking give that same judge the finger and have kept her shit open.

Stop with the bullshit racebaiting and fear mongering.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 10:57 PM   #47
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha1 View Post
Race is pulled into this because race is ALWAYS apart of it. The ONLY ones that don’t see it; have NEVER been the race that ALWAYS gets the shaft by the justice system. The system works great for the white race!
Don't like "the system"?

Then get the fuck out of America.

Pack your shit and get the stepping.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:40 AM   #48
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Who said anything was different for her? Wait to attack a strawman and race baiting.

EVERY salon owner should have opened their stores sooner or better yet, not done so at all.

Randall : Why the fuck are you making it about white or black? What a pathetic way to make this about identity politics. Let me guess, you're going to vote for Creepy Joe.

Btw, ""Shenequa" should also fucking give that same judge the finger and have kept her shit open.

Yeah, what the fuck do all those epidemiologist think they’re doing. They don’t know shit!!

TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:40 PM   #49
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61
Default hmmm

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/p...242594286.html
motor is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 05:39 PM   #50
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Most accurate comment, though nation wide, the percentage is a lot lower than 35 - 40%.

▪ Matthew Wilson, Southern Methodist University: “Rightly or wrongly, people overall seem more scared of the virus than they are of economic and social consequences of continued closure. But that 35%-40% who want swifter, broader re-openings are heavily concentrated among Republicans who participate in primaries and state conventions.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/p...#storylink=cpy
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 07:11 PM   #51
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Yeah, what the fuck do all those epidemiologist think they’re doing.

Apparently, they don't know very much, since they've been wrong every fucking step of the way. It's funny how the WHO which I'm sure you have a shrine to at your home, is now considering Sweden's model far more beneficial than staying at home and being "quarantined"

Quote:
They don’t know shit!!
If you're too afraid of the big bad virus, stay your ass at home and leave the others the fuck alone, Hog. Nobody needs or wants your bullshit cowardly advice.

It's really really simple. Why is this SO hard for you?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 09:39 PM   #52
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Let’s not forget the politicians and their advanced degrees are at the top of this pyramid. But an idiot with and advanced degree is just an educated idiot. The governor and the state attorney general cooked up the shelter in place “law” while kinda sorta enforcing it until they saw the opportunity to suck ass with free publicity and haircuts.

And the Democrats used their advanced degrees to delay the stimulus as millions lost their jobs. That was really smart huh?

Corvid 19 must not be that bad if the esteemed political leaders spend more time in media wars and pork barrel legislation while trying to put a hairdresser in jail.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:03 PM   #53
billw1032
Valued Poster

It's pretty clear by now that we're not going to overwhelm the hospital system. Out here in Plano we have three large hospitals and a grand total of 11 Covid-19 patients in the hospital. Even in New York they sent the hospital ship on its way and folded the temporary facilities in the Javits center.

It's also pretty clear that we know which groups are at higher risk and which groups are at lower risk. Lower risk doesn't mean zero risk, and the data isn't perfect but it's getting better as time goes on.

So here's a simple question. Why can't we give people the best known information and let them make their own decision? If you think you're better off sheltering at home, by all means stay at home. But if you feel it's low risk to go out and go about your business, feel free to do so. There's a name for that simple concept. It's called freedom. We're supposed to have that in this country, or so I was told growing up. It used to be pretty common to say "It's a free country", but I don't notice people saying that much anymore.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:25 PM   #54
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
It's pretty clear by now that we're not going to overwhelm the hospital system. Out here in Plano we have three large hospitals and a grand total of 11 Covid-19 patients in the hospital. Even in New York they sent the hospital ship on its way and folded the temporary facilities in the Javits center.

It's also pretty clear that we know which groups are at higher risk and which groups are at lower risk. Lower risk doesn't mean zero risk, and the data isn't perfect but it's getting better as time goes on.

So here's a simple question. Why can't we give people the best known information and let them make their own decision? If you think you're better off sheltering at home, by all means stay at home. But if you feel it's low risk to go out and go about your business, feel free to do so. There's a name for that simple concept. It's called freedom. We're supposed to have that in this country, or so I was told growing up. It used to be pretty common to say "It's a free country", but I don't notice people saying that much anymore.
Shut up, billw.

When you go outside, you want to kill granny! Not only that, *I* feel unsafe when you go out! Stop thinking about your own greed and think about the others! Go back in until we have more testing and we have a vaccine and we flatten the curve more and we learn to just be patient! The politicnas will know what to do! I mean, they've been wrong about literally everything so far, but just you wait! They'll get it right eventually! We just gotta stay at home and sacrifice our livelihoods while fat cat politicians are still getting paid with our tax money! SOCIAL DISTANCE YOURSELF!

Staying away from each other is bringing us together closer than ever! Social distancing FTW!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:52 PM   #55
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

^^^^^
You mad, bro?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #56
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
^^^^^
You mad, bro?
Very. When people in California are leaving their basements to upstairs, I feel unsafe.

When people are out and living their lives, it affects me personally. What if they sneeze all the way over there and the air carries the virus all the way over to me!

I mean, what if people are out jogging in the park! I feel triggered!!

Everyone just needs to follow hog's advice and just stay in! No need for people to go out and actually do things. Big brother government will give us all welfare money!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get into my homemade bubble suit and continue reading the Communist Manifesto! Social distance FTW!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 06:10 PM   #57
oeb11
Valued Poster

Aoi - couple of brilliant satiric posts
Thank You !
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 06:55 PM   #58
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Help me out here, I thought our constitution with the Bill of Rights gave us each the right of Free Speech. I may not agree with what u say but I will defend ur right to say it. Our Constitution is not the be tread on lightly but to be given the respect as our forefathers intended it to be. Semper Fi (Always Faithful)
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:16 PM   #59
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
The Governor didn't ignore them. You have to read down the story a little bit to find it, but he commented that his revised executive order should also allow them to be released.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/publ...flaws-in-jail/

No.. the Governor did ignore them. THEY were arrested on April the 15th and bonded out on April the 15th and were still facing their charges. The governor didn't say fuckall about them until May 7.. and even then, it was only due to the counter-pressure placed on him by those who were pointing out the favoritism. They likely won't face jail time now-- but the pressure needs to remain on to get the charges fully dropped, otherwise they run the risk of losing their licenses when its time to renew. A Class B Misdemeanor involving violating Public Health can mean bye-bye license.

Sorry-- but I'm not going through and quoting the other guy who had something to say. The two latinas who were arrested are citizens-- you can't get a cosmetology license in Texas if you aren't. You also can't get a PPP loan unless you have employees on your payroll as 75% of the funds must be dedicated towards paying staff salaries.

It never ceases to amaze me that the same group of people who yell that if folks "just comply with orders" bad things won't happen.. but when someone of their social group is jailed for not complying with orders-- its suddenly different.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:27 PM   #60
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post

Yeah, and Shenequa would've gotten 30-60 days...IF SHE'S LUCKY.

And she wouldn't have gotten $450,000 in free pocket money for fucking up, either.

I didn't have to bring race into it...it's the big elephant in the [legal] room, and always is. Just because you want to pretend it doesn't matter doesn't mean it doesn't matter.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women