Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Rebeccaofdallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2162
My ECCIE Reviews
Default THE PHONE THE PHONE : )

OMG the provider phone.. As a provider that's been mmm should we say in the business awhile. I know how important it is to answer the "provider phone" as much as possible. But I also have had some interesting things happen with my provider phone..

Like getting a call from a not so happy girlfriend, wife, or your all time favorite that found my number in your phone. How I have handled this is I leave a guys voice on my voice mail.. Yes I run the risk of losing an appointment but maybe its one I didn't need to have anyway.

Another big question is why don't I answer it all the time? I would love to and hey if the economy was better I would hire a girl to do this.. God I miss PC for this reason. But us providers can not be in two places at one time (if you know what I mean). I always try to answer in between a certain time that way you know you can always talk to me in between such and such. (This is not an advertising blog ) LOL..

So I also hear "why don't they give a call back she is rude".. Well guys some of us don't get your message until 2 hours later... Mmmm Do you really want a call back? MAybe not so much.
Now we are in the age of texting ...Yeah this can get you in some major trouble.. Heck that's why I am still single because the wrong text at the wrong time can really raise some questions and if you forget to erase a text your hobby days are over .. LOL

So I want to hear any close calls that you may have had?
What do you hate about the provider phone?
And how do you think "US" as providers should handle our calls?

Rebecca of Dallas.
Rebeccaofdallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have caught my SO going through my phone twice. Both times I had been a good boy and deleted all non-SO type shit. However if she ever goes through my contact list she might find I know alot of girls named Johnson.

Although in a way that almost shows guilt that I have no emails no texts and no phone calls every time she get near my phone.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
TeutonicRacerX
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jake View Post
However if she ever goes through my contact list she might find I know alot of girls named Johnson.
Choose a social club, former employer, or alumni organization and file every hobby contact under that selected category then modify or mask the lady's name (when possible) to look or sound male yet close enough to the original you can remember who the hell it is.

If the wife goes dialing your contacts it's time to go younger at the wife position.
TeutonicRacerX is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #4
caliente
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have a crazy firend last name Daniel, so all the providers in my directory are last name Daniel... Nicole P. Daniel ... etc It works great
caliente is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Rebeccaofdallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2162
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys are so strategic.. that's why the hobby continues on : )
Rebeccaofdallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I have two providers entered in as "Unknown Caller" and "Anonymous". When I get a call around the SO, I just let it display "Unknown Caller" and tell the SO, "I'm not going to waste my minutes on what might be a wrong number. The I go to the restroom and check my voice mail. So far, she hasn't checked my contact list. I intentionally got the most complicated phone I could find because she's tech challenged.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:56 AM   #7
yardape
Valued Poster

If I call a provider and she doesn't answer, I leave a call-back message + number, move on to other things. The only disappointments are the ones who lack the courtesy to return the call. Trust me: #1) It's OK to call or I wouldn't have left the number; #2) I'm busy, too, and I won't waste my time calling you again; #3) Don't bother contacting me by some lame, belated text or PM. I used the phone in the first place cuz I wished to talk w/ you in person, about private business, as adults are still capable of doing even in 2009.
yardape is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #8
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

As a note of how to obfuscate the phone situation a little more, while also getting some great benefits, more people should check out google voice ( http://voice.google.com ) It's a service where you get a phone number, that then links to another number, or multiple numbers.

For instance I have a google voice number that when called ring my cel, my work cel, my work phone, and my home phone all at the same time. Whichever I pick up on first I take the call on.

Also, you can tell it to put someone to voicemail, but listen in with then option of picking up (ala an answering machine). When someone calls and you pick up you get a menu with options on how to handle the call.

You can set up contact lists so that anbody on a certain contact list is given a certain voicemail message. Family calls? Family message. Returning customer calls? Customer message. Unknown caller? Generic message (with an option to dump and not record a message, I think it can even play a fake "this number has been disconnected.." message)

It's really great, and free. Oh yeah, you also get to "pick and choose" for your phone number in a number of available area codes nationwide. I was able to hunt around and get the mine to spell out a word. heh
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
gman44

Encounters: 203

all the guys with girlfriends or who are married should delete the providers number as soon at the phone conversation is over
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:34 AM   #10
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

I just use my bat phone
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeccaofdallas View Post
You guys are so strategic.. that's why the hobby continues on : )
Hmmmm... Let's see... I've been in the hobby for six years; I've been chasing YOUR (Rebecca's) shapely buttocks for six years; I've known you're one of the true individualists of the hobby for six years. Not much stategy involved. LOL

Gotta love your attitude!

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

My SO found a message from my ATF and i was shot down in flames. Oh well, change is good but damn expensive.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote