Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2024, 11:58 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default The Official - D-u-u-u-u-de I want check this dude out thread

I wanna check the ratio of hat to cattle at play here. This thread is to rock-n-sock some robots amongst us. Them's the OP rulz! Vicarious voyeurs may look or join based up their proclivities and perversions. But make no mistakes - some robots may be rocked and some may be socked. Choose wisely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Yeah I didn't expect you to take my advice but that won't stop me from giving it. For someone so focus on dictating the topic you sure do spend a lot of time trying to make things personal. That working out for ya?

The OP asked about beliefs and reality.

I believe in Freedom. Liberty. Government that functions with a purpose and for the people. All of the people.

Government has been weaponized by both sides. It continues to function in ways that it was neither intended nor empowered. Trump tried to use some of that reality to get things done that would serve the needs of Americans. He also abused the power that his position afforded him nearly to the point of bypassing the election process in favor of more monarchist system. While that could work in the short term those left to manage it beyond the Trump regime would likely have brought much worse results than we see with the current administration.

Anyone who honestly believes that one party is working towards a concept that my beliefs support is on some level delusional or misguided.

So I don't care if are more Liberal or Conservative there is room for all of that within our nation. Gay? Cool welcome to the club. We are all freaks in the sheets in one way or another that doesn't fit someone else's version of sexuality. Immigrant? Awesome. If we had an actual system in place to manage illegal immigration I would have more energy to argue consequences for those entering unlawfully. But at this point that is not the case so I don't blame the person who sought a better life in America as they as people are not a threat to my Freedom and Liberty.

So you won't find me flying the flag for a party or jumping onto the bandwagon thinking that will solve anything. I stay about solutions and casting a vote for Trump or Biden in November is not about that. Not even close. The 2024 election could be an even that puts both parties on notice and inspires some actual progress but no its a shitshow that will only perpetuate a reality that works against what I believe in favor of further securing a ruling class that is not accountable to those who fund it on any real levels.

I am not scared. The shit has already hit the fan. I am not hopeful either because we as a people continue to either pick a red or blue flag and wave it in hopes that more people will choose our color than the other.
But I gotta bolt out for a short bit, but I'll be b-a-a-a-ck. Pinky swear.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 02:31 PM   #2
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

I enjoy a good rock'em sock'em and spent many hours back a few days ago battling on the game when it was a new and popular toy. I learned about the Vietnam war and Watergate in those same years but on much different levels that I think of them today.

Let's get ready to rumble!
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:04 AM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

DNinja69, the OP is definitely not on the same playing field as you.

Your recent postings here in the PS Romper Room have been way above the IQ average of the people here. I commend you for raising the bar of discourse here. Unfortunately, you will find civil discussions here as rare as the perfect hooker.

Thanks for keeping it real for us.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:49 AM   #4
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
[B]But I gotta bolt out for a short bit, but I'll be b-a-a-a-ck. Pinky swear.[/B]
Well, you at least got that part correct if you are reading this. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 02:42 AM   #5
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Well, you at least got that part correct if you are reading this. LOL
Sometimes iron(ny) comes in the form of a truck load of anvils.
Quote:
At this point in time my Spidey senses are telling me that time may very well be of the essence here. I started this thread prior to the recent and tragically gaslit SOTU address, which, ironically,...
A case of being too busy and too much multitasking, causing an unanticipated missed detail. Now let's rock a robot or two. Hopefully the benefactor of the OP will wander back to the arena soon-ish.
Old 03-17-2024, 02:50 AM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Straight Outta Romney

I see Mitt Romney has come out suggesting that Katie would be an awesome VP pick for Trump. No word on his grieving the lose of Rona Romney-Mcdaniels recent unemployment though. This pretty much violates a steadfast rule in politics - Never let your opposition pick your candidate. They tried that with Nimarata and we know how that worked out.

But the salient point is more along the lines of; we have a two party system (basically), which has morphed in a self-enrichment ponzi scheme for the Federal ruling class. (interesting that spell check flags ponzi and suggest poison as the replacement ;-) Regardless, we cannot accept that situation. That is exactly what Madison warned us about in the 85 Federalist papers.

Old 03-17-2024, 09:04 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why do you keep posting that meme, Whid?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:18 PM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why do you keep posting that meme, Whid?
Infatuation.

Don't ask what he is doing with that image of her while he is in time out.
Old 03-19-2024, 04:03 AM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Infatuation.

Don't ask what he is doing with that image of her while he is in time out.
Well, her mouth is open.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 11:07 AM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Well, her mouth is open.
Point taken.

Guess he won't be back for awhile than.