Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2023, 07:31 AM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Tell me you don't understand math without telling me you don't understand math.
I understand FACTS. You obviously do not. So much for Ed Dowd's ridiculous claims. Once again, unsubstantiated cause and effect. Nice try.

Evidence shows that COVID-19 vaccines don’t increase the risk of death, contrary to claim by financier Edward Dowd

Conclusion

Overall, Dowd’s claim that COVID-19 vaccines are responsible for excess mortality doesn’t hold up when viewed alongside other pieces of information. His claim exhibits the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy—that because the spikes followed vaccine boosters and mandates, that must mean that the vaccines are responsible for the spikes. Dowd’s assertion that COVID-19 vaccines are the sole explanation for excess deaths is based on no evidence at all and ignores evidence showing otherwise. The clinical trials observed no unusual spike in mortality among vaccinated people and the data points to unvaccinated groups being experiencing a higher mortality rate compared to vaccinated groups.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...r-edward-dowd/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 08:32 AM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There is no cause and effect with the VAERS database. A person who has received the Covid vaccine dies. No correlation between the two events.

What VAERS Contains

VAERS is a publicly available, searchable database of reports that have not been verified. It simply contains whatever people have voluntarily reported. Moreover, the CDC and FDA do not restrict what people can report, as long as it happened at some point following a vaccination.

That means events that happen even years later and have no obvious connection to a vaccine, such as feelings of anger, end up reported in the system, says Talaat. “It’s very open and public and searchable. Since it’s so transparent, people don’t really understand what it’s for. They think it’s things that are vetted and have causal relationships with the vaccine.”

Talaat says the best source of research stemming from VAERS is the CDC, because they are able to trace the records backward and verify them.

My wife and I were in the test group for the Pfizer Covid vaccine back in late 2020. We have both had 4 or 5 shots. No health issues.

The fact remains that if a person is unvaccinated for Covid they are far more likely to die from Covid than a vaccinated person.
That's not a fact. That's just a sales pitch from those that profit from the vaccine. The death rate for Covid-19 isn't as high as the powers that be want us to believe. If everyone in the world caught Covid-19 and weren't treated the death rate would be about 0.5% that would be 35 million people. Globalist like Bill Gates push this vaccine and want all 7 Billion people around the world to be vaccinated. If their advice is adhered too the death rate from adverse reactions is estimated to be 30% which would be over 2 Billion lives. You may not have any Health issues with this vaccine at this particular time but that doesn't mean you won't in the future and the future doesn't mean 15 or 20 years from now more like less than ten.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 10:02 AM   #18
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Chicken Little agrees with you

Quote:
...My wife and I were in the test group for the Pfizer Covid vaccine back in late 2020. We have both had 4 or 5 shots. No health issues.

The fact remains that if a person is unvaccinated for Covid they are far more likely to die from Covid than a vaccinated person.
Nearly forgot that you were a party of the great fraud of the control group that got dissolved. So what you got to compare is Jack vs Shit. That really is unprecedented in science.

I'll hit on that more later, but it is quite the fraud. So much so, that you making any claim like your 2nd point is totally worthless. How the hell would you even be able to make that ludicrous claim? Especially when the data is showing otherwise.

But speaking of Suddenly, as is the topic, the data shows if you don't die in the first 7 days, your odds increase in your favor somewhat as time goes by. Of course, that is considering if you don't die from some other immunocompromized cause.

Bear in mind, that any vaccine i history usually is stopped if there are 3 or 4 deaths after administering it. Which reminds me: How many mRNA vaxxes are in circulation other than the covid vaxx? ZERO! There is a reason for that.

Little stroll down memory-hole lane???

Care to remember that they never, ever, tested for the claim as depicted in Aug slice above. Never tested for it.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:13 PM   #19
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I understand FACTS.
No. You understand the narrative. Just so you're aware, the narrative is shifting... and it will keep shifting as the bodies pile up.

LOL. You probably can't even feel the micro-clotting going on in your lung tissue right now... causing your heart to work harder to oxygenate your blood. That's what the myocarditis is from. You probably can't feel the collapse of your immune system either from the vaccine induced AIDS. That's what's causing the explosion in cancers and thyroid issues. Glad you still feel good for the moment.

Advocates like you who do what you were blindly told to do, deserve whats coming. You maybe safe (not) from COVID, but I am assuredly safe from #DiedSuddenly.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:29 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
For those authorized to think while unattended:
VAERS COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports
You know me: I'm too stupid to make authoritive (sp) statements on stuff I never studied academically.
Since i've admitted I don't examine all those packets of data that fly over the WWW everyday, I apply a filter that i've found a nice distribution of folks agree on.

You seem to be like your pal that loves foxy news for its fake news head count numbers. But, facts that does not make with your source:

Give us something more centered and FACTUAL.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 02:55 PM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Why Yes I Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
You know me: I'm too stupid to make authoritive (sp) statements on stuff I never studied academically...
Forgive me if I don't stop you when you are accidentally correct. However, I do not watch Fox news, regardless of what you think that means. I'm a data driven type and I find ample data in chaos. As such and unfortunately for you and yours, I read in places where you do not dare to tread. Dwelling in those darkened corners of the internets, you are in for some cataclysmic surprises. Enjoy your monkey fugging and your circus while you can. Oh well... not my monkey, not my circus and dang sure not my problem. Death becomes us all eventually.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:35 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Forgive me if I don't stop you when you are accidentally correct. However, I do not watch Fox news, regardless of what you think that means. I'm a data driven type and I find ample data in chaos. As such and unfortunately for you and yours, I read in places where you do not dare to tread. Dwelling in those darkened corners of the internets, you are in for some cataclysmic surprises. Enjoy your monkey fugging and your circus while you can. Oh well... not my monkey, not my circus and dang sure not my problem. Death becomes us all eventually.
...mutual when you put out so many lies that you accidentally get something factual out there.

Show me where I said you watch foxy.

Chaos is easy to extrapolate. Catastrophe people always indirectly reference. And i've already said I apply a filter to what I look at. *I* like to inspect what I look like. Not be a traffic cop as you admit to being on stuff. Ain't into that beastiality (sp) stuff. Monkey or otherwise.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:52 PM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
...Show me where I said you watch foxy....
Quote:
...You seem to be like your pal that loves foxy news for its fake news head count numbers...
Old 02-01-2023, 06:10 PM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Like and watch. Apples and oranges.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:08 AM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's not a fact. That's just a sales pitch from those that profit from the vaccine. The death rate for Covid-19 isn't as high as the powers that be want us to believe. If everyone in the world caught Covid-19 and weren't treated the death rate would be about 0.5% that would be 35 million people. Globalist like Bill Gates push this vaccine and want all 7 Billion people around the world to be vaccinated. If their advice is adhered too the death rate from adverse reactions is estimated to be 30% which would be over 2 Billion lives. You may not have any Health issues with this vaccine at this particular time but that doesn't mean you won't in the future and the future doesn't mean 15 or 20 years from now more like less than ten.
There are no facts at all to support any of your statements.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:20 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nearly forgot that you were a party of the great fraud of the control group that got dissolved. So what you got to compare is Jack vs Shit. That really is unprecedented in science.

I'll hit on that more later, but it is quite the fraud. So much so, that you making any claim like your 2nd point is totally worthless. How the hell would you even be able to make that ludicrous claim? Especially when the data is showing otherwise.

But speaking of Suddenly, as is the topic, the data shows if you don't die in the first 7 days, your odds increase in your favor somewhat as time goes by. Of course, that is considering if you don't die from some other immunocompromized cause.

Bear in mind, that any vaccine i history usually is stopped if there are 3 or 4 deaths after administering it. Which reminds me: How many mRNA vaxxes are in circulation other than the covid vaxx? ZERO! There is a reason for that.

Little stroll down memory-hole lane???

Care to remember that they never, ever, tested for the claim as depicted in Aug slice above. Never tested for it.
The only deaths directly attributed to any of the Covid vaccines were 3 deaths early on from the J&J vaccine.

"There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented."

https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/

The data does NOT dispute my statement. People who are vaccinated are far less likely to die from Covid than those who are unvaccinated. There is no data from any reliable source that contradicts that statement.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/u...country=~50%2B

And I am currently participating in an mRNA study looking into the effectiveness of a flu vaccine. There is absolutely no reason for any INTELLIGENT person to doubt the viability of vaccines based on mRNA. Just a lot of fear-mongering by people who don't attempt to understand the science behind mRNA.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:22 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
No. You understand the narrative. Just so you're aware, the narrative is shifting... and it will keep shifting as the bodies pile up.

LOL. You probably can't even feel the micro-clotting going on in your lung tissue right now... causing your heart to work harder to oxygenate your blood. That's what the myocarditis is from. You probably can't feel the collapse of your immune system either from the vaccine induced AIDS. That's what's causing the explosion in cancers and thyroid issues. Glad you still feel good for the moment.

Advocates like you who do what you were blindly told to do, deserve whats coming. You maybe safe (not) from COVID, but I am assuredly safe from #DiedSuddenly.
Again, nothing to support your statements. Simply uneducated opinion.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:26 AM   #28
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
There is no cause and effect with the VAERS database. A person who has received the Covid vaccine dies. No correlation between the two events.

What VAERS Contains

VAERS is a publicly available, searchable database of reports that have not been verified. It simply contains whatever people have voluntarily reported. Moreover, the CDC and FDA do not restrict what people can report, as long as it happened at some point following a vaccination.

That means events that happen even years later and have no obvious connection to a vaccine, such as feelings of anger, end up reported in the system, says Talaat. “It’s very open and public and searchable. Since it’s so transparent, people don’t really understand what it’s for. They think it’s things that are vetted and have causal relationships with the vaccine.”

Talaat says the best source of research stemming from VAERS is the CDC, because they are able to trace the records backward and verify them.

My wife and I were in the test group for the Pfizer Covid vaccine back in late 2020. We have both had 4 or 5 shots. No health issues.

So let’s look back at April 2020 NY COVID deaths reported:
“The deceased were presumed to be victims of the coronavirus but were never tested. Now city officials have recalculated the toll that the virus has taken and reached a staggering number — adding nearly 4,000 to the total.“
http://www.npr.org/sections/coronavi...rs-past-10-000

So if I’m a city official I can just presume cause of death was COVID. Did you see yesterday’s news where Pfizer kept $1.4 billion in fees for canceled COVID vaccines or vaccines never delivered? There are a bunch of sheeple in the world that do what they’re told or worse they think they’re helping and following the “science.” mRNA vaccines only used experimentally for cancer patients and a couple other indications and rolled out at warp speed. Everything’s ok we have to fatten the curve!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 05:44 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
So let’s look back at April 2020 NY COVID deaths reported:
“The deceased were presumed to be victims of the coronavirus but were never tested. Now city officials have recalculated the toll that the virus has taken and reached a staggering number — adding nearly 4,000 to the total.“
http://www.npr.org/sections/coronavi...rs-past-10-000

So if I’m a city official I can just presume cause of death was COVID. Did you see yesterday’s news where Pfizer kept $1.4 billion in fees for canceled COVID vaccines or vaccines never delivered? There are a bunch of sheeple in the world that do what they’re told or worse they think they’re helping and following the “science.” mRNA vaccines only used experimentally for cancer patients and a couple other indications and rolled out at warp speed. Everything’s ok we have to fatten the curve!
So what's your point? People died and the cause of death was underestimated early on. April 2020 was the 2nd month of the pandemic. So much was unknown at that point in time. An elderly person dies due to what are thought to be natural causes and when looked at again the onset of those "natural causes" was caused by Covid. But yes, sometimes those Covid death numbers could be inflated. I had a 102 year old relative who got Covid and died from it according to the doctor. Had she not caught Covid she would have lived longer, but how much longer? Same with many others who died due to Covid. They had serious health issues and their lives were shortened by maybe only days due to Covid.

And maybe Pfizer was incorrect in asking for money for undelivered orders. That is a totally different issue.
Old 02-02-2023, 06:24 AM   #30
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default #ChainSawSuddenly

May respond more thoroughly later. Though I did want to say: Thank you for your service for participating in the RNA shots trial. Kinda ballsy, but appreciated. In the mean time, I am in dire need of a new chain saw.

Quote:
The only deaths directly attributed to any of the Covid vaccines were 3 deaths early on from the J&J vaccine.

"There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented."

https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/

The data does NOT dispute my statement. People who are vaccinated are far less likely to die from Covid than those who are unvaccinated. There is no data from any reliable source that contradicts that statement.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/u...country=~50%2B

And I am currently participating in an mRNA study looking into the effectiveness of a flu vaccine. There is absolutely no reason for any INTELLIGENT person to doubt the viability of vaccines based on mRNA. Just a lot of fear-mongering by people who don't attempt to understand the science behind mRNA.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women