Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2024, 07:35 AM   #1
Jammytoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 20
Default Anybody hit these up?

Definitely pics stole off the net. The first one had an image that came straight off a swimsuit ad yesterday with it. looks like they took that one off.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/desti...-/747292026269

https://skipthegames.com/posts/desti...-/968934552186

https://skipthegames.com/posts/desti...-/336711972592

Probably all just scams but hey, maybe there's some spring breakers down here trying to make some party money.
Jammytoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:20 AM   #2
ChLimeade
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

One of the best Skip encounters I've had down here was with a girl who didn't use her own photos. Comms was terrible and her sister getting into a heated phone argument in the bathroom ran me out of there, but the girl was just my type and I hit it just how I liked it. I couldn't believe my luck.

I repeated two or three times or so when the chance came, and it was never the same... but still, it's not always a scam, some girls just don't like using their pictures for... reasons.

Sometimes a dog has his day.
ChLimeade is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:27 AM   #3
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

First 2 I’ve seen pop up in a lot of locations so I’d suspect it’s just scammers … like who springs break in Tallahassee Florida?? Really

3rd on the fence but most likely a scam too
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:34 AM   #4
jbwins
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Talked to them and went to location, there is a few of them using one txt app number. First she wanted me to get them a room, then was waiting for a reply, when got there they started asking for picture. Etc. Probably real but not sure if worth price. Also it looks like there are limitations. And upcharges...also on the fence.
jbwins is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:40 PM   #5
Charliesheen99
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

They are full of shit. It’s not a bunch of them. It’s one girl and her friend. Gave her my credit card number and immediately tried to charge $926.40 to it and then $463.35. She told me to talk to the girl at the front desk and handed her the phone. Clearly it was her friend who wasn’t at any kind of front desk because a plane flew by and they were unclear if they should be asking for a security code or a pin number. Was going to meet them at a hotel and I tried to make things very clear and transparent but it kept getting muddier the closer we got to meeting. In the end, all she is doing is deposit scams with fake ads and fake photos, it’s just wasting more and more of your time to get there.
Charliesheen99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:53 PM   #6
Jammytoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesheen99 View Post
They are full of shit. It’s not a bunch of them. It’s one girl and her friend. Gave her my credit card number and immediately tried to charge $926.40 to it and then $463.35.
You gave them your credit card number?????
Jammytoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:02 PM   #7
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesheen99 View Post
They are full of shit. It’s not a bunch of them. It’s one girl and her friend. Gave her my credit card number and immediately tried to charge $926.40 to it and then $463.35.
Dude.... Never, never, NEVER give another person in this business your credit card number. Only bad things can come of it.

I wouldn't even feel safe paying for a room for a provider with my card unless I was staying there all night. Any damage done or any room service ordered would be charged to that card.

To be blunt, if you gave them your credit card number, you were kinda asking to get burned.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 01:56 PM   #8
Charliesheen99
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

If I could pay with a credit card every time I’d do it. It’s the safest way to do a transaction, in my opinion. Get ripped off? File a dispute and get your money back. It’s the provider that should be wary of taking it. I covered a room for a girl and she tried to book it using my card days later. Any card company worth a damn would have security measures in place to prevent such fraud. But what would happen if I decide to be a dick and dispute the original charges? Front desk would lock her ass out and say we got a charge back, you owe us for 3 nights. That’s a lot of dicks to be sucking for the next 6 hours to get your room back. “Car visits only!” ��
Charliesheen99 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women