Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Lightbulb Failure to Launch

I've always considered that whether or not a provider got a Big "O" was "O"ptional and not "O"bligatory.

But what are your thoughts when your client doesn't get his Big "O"?

Do the gentlemen hobbyists feel it's "O"bligatory or "O"ptional?

Do the gentlewomen providers feel it's "O"bligatory or "O"ptional?

Moreover...do any providers feel anything when they can't get their horniest of clients off?

I am curious to know how the collective thinks about this topic.

PS. In practice, all of my providers' Big "O's" are very much "O"bligatory. I guess you could call me 007inches.
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

It hasn't happened in my presence very often but it HAS happened a few times.

I feel bad but it all depends on the gentleman. Most guys are very gracious and know their occasional limitations so it's not a complete shock to them.

I am of the mind that even though the end result isn't all fireworks, it still feels really good. And, of course, there is always next time, right?
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Well, here I am under vnurse again. It must be a sign.

My name is Crossroads and I don't always pop.
There... I said it.

Seriously, I really don't have a big problem with that. Sure it's awesome when it happens, and sure that's always kinda the goal, but a really nice session for me is more than just a discharge of fluids. I can do that myself.

A great session is about the connection, the intimacy, the pampering, the contact. If it shoots, it shoots - bonus time.

I recently had one of the greatest FBSM sessions I've ever had and it didn't happen. What DID hapen was her. It seemed like I was going to take more effort than necessary to get there, so I asked her if SHE would like a massage. (I know... we all ask that and sometimes they do - sometimes not.) I'm pretty good with my hands for a rank amateur, though, so she accepted. The lady was already pretty aroused from pumping on me and was pretty orgasmic. She came twice in the space of about 20 minutes. I thought I was going to have to leave her lying on the table at the end of the session, but after some nice cuddling we both got dressed and made another appointment for a command performance.

Sex (hobby included) is about pleasing. Sometimes one is is satisfied, sometimes the other, best times - both.

Vnurse, I enjoy the opportunity to be "under" you. Someday soon I hope to experience it first "hands".
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
Guest020610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I always wanna "pop" & would definitely feel shortchanged if failure occurred, which it has not as of yet but, there have been a couple of close calls that succeeded only with a HJ. Sometimes nervousness, a distraction (or even needing to go pee!) may interfere. What's been a bit of a surprise is how often the gals seem clueless about how to do a good HJ and start pounding it like a jackhammer, however, with a little coaching, they do great and genuinely want to see that you "get there".
Guest020610 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Crossroads, I LOVE your attitude! The part about being "under me" but especially about not popping. The gentlemen that I have seen have stated about the same sentiment. If it's a good session, it's a good session. If you leave feeling good then it WAS a good session, right? I REALLY like the way you think!

By the way, today my doc said I could return to work next week! YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! Ad to be posted soon!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
gman44

Encounters: 203

Its happened to me a few times I guess because I work to hard
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
bigtom62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

It happens to me too. I think a lot of it is mental. Trying too too hard to make it happen and then it just all goes away.
Vickie, please let me know when you are ready to "get er done!"
bigtom62
bigtom62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #8
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

It happens occasionally and is usually due to one of the following reasons:

1) If the session is going really good, getting hot, good wood etc. and the phone rings

2) She is REALLY bad at what she does. That would be MY fault for picking her.

3) She says "you ready for the condom?" which really kills the mood. Yeah I do, but don't stop what you are doing and go run to your purse.

4) She says "that will be an extra $50"

5) Someone knocks on the door.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:05 AM   #9
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Along the same lines as Introuble......when a lady starts telling me how much time I have left or the agency/booking person calls.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

I think it is all mental as well. This does occasionally occur, and inevitably it is due to a lack of connection. I try to research, and search for the illusion of passion, and the enjoyment of DFK, and DATY. Sometimes if those items are not passionately embraced, some of the equipment loses its backbone. I don't believe it is anyone's fault, and while I would certainly prefer to perform as I did 30 years ago (slight breeze was adequate), the reality of time must be given in to.

Leaving such a session with grace is certainly my objective, as to Vnurse's point I would not want the provider to take it personally. If it was that easy to connect with someone, the divorce rate would probably be a good bit lower.

Treating people with respect as often as possible, is how I approach all things, and I therefore hope to receive the same....hard or soft.....
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

hot rooms after cold beers is a bad mix for me
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #12
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Vnurse and gents thanks for commenting. I thought I would see more ladies on this thread.

Do we have any other perspectives on this from the female POV?
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women