Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2021, 10:03 AM   #166
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Dominion Refuses to Comply with Subpoena and Turn Over Password to Their Maricopa County Machines

https://patrickbyrne.locals.com/post...d-turn-over-pa

What are so afraid of? What are they hiding?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:26 AM   #167
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Dominion Refuses to Comply with Subpoena and Turn Over Password to Their Maricopa County Machines

https://patrickbyrne.locals.com/post...d-turn-over-pa

What are so afraid of? What are they hiding?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unty-machines/

BREAKING… AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Dominion Refuses to Comply with Subpoena and Turn Over Password to Their Maricopa County Machines
By Jim Hoft
Published May 7, 2021 at 10:31am

Arizona Audit Director Ken Bennett joined One America News to discuss the latest developments in the Maricopa County forensic audit.

On Thursday The Gateway Pundit reported on this explosive news from Arizona.

The Maricopa County Election Board claimed this week they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.

If this is the case, then the County did not own the election process they ceded it to their external vendor.

System administrators are individuals who have access to the systems at their highest levels. These individuals are able to perform all sorts of duties. They are able to perform most all the functions and changes in a system. They have complete and total control and can even delete or alter system logs.

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.

By the way, in general, most frauds that include IT-related processes have at least one IT person involved in the fraud.

In his interview with OAN Ken Bennett said Dominion is refusing to comply with the State Senate’s subpoena and is hiding the second password for their machines.

Dominion was in charge of the Maricopa County election. And now they are refusing to cooperated with a subpoena.

Jim Hoft
Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

video link
https://rumble.com/vgnzfd-az-audit-d...machines-.html
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 11:51 AM   #168
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/toresaysPlus/2723
Old 05-07-2021, 02:53 PM   #169
bambino
Valued Poster

Updates:

I wish I could give you more updates. The problem is that by alerting you folks to what is coming, we give a chance to the other side to see and anticipate our moves before we make them.

I stand by my prediction that around memorial day there will be something big breaking. Maybe it comes a week after that or something, but there is something big coming. Mike Lindell is telling the truth about what has been obtained.

And we will have some small wins this month. Something on the order of my book coming out.

And then somewhere along the way, there’s a neutron bomb. It may come this month, it may come next.

So those are my predictions: two small victories this month (on the order of the day that my book became available to you). One titanic victory call around the time of memorial day that you will be hearing about from Mike Lindell. And then one neutron bomb (which frankly, I thought it was going to appear an episode six of wondery).
Old 05-07-2021, 03:06 PM   #170
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/286
Old 05-07-2021, 03:06 PM   #171
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unty-machines/

BREAKING… AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Dominion Refuses to Comply with Subpoena and Turn Over Password to Their Maricopa County Machines
By Jim Hoft
Published May 7, 2021 at 10:31am

Arizona Audit Director Ken Bennett joined One America News to discuss the latest developments in the Maricopa County forensic audit.

On Thursday The Gateway Pundit reported on this explosive news from Arizona.

The Maricopa County Election Board claimed this week they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.

If this is the case, then the County did not own the election process they ceded it to their external vendor.

System administrators are individuals who have access to the systems at their highest levels. These individuals are able to perform all sorts of duties. They are able to perform most all the functions and changes in a system. They have complete and total control and can even delete or alter system logs.

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.

By the way, in general, most frauds that include IT-related processes have at least one IT person involved in the fraud.

In his interview with OAN Ken Bennett said Dominion is refusing to comply with the State Senate’s subpoena and is hiding the second password for their machines.

Dominion was in charge of the Maricopa County election. And now they are refusing to cooperated with a subpoena.

Jim Hoft
Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

video link
https://rumble.com/vgnzfd-az-audit-d...machines-.html
That's troubling.
Quote:
Updates:

I stand by my prediction that around memorial day there will be something big breaking. Maybe it comes a week after that or something, but there is something big coming. Mike Lindell is telling the truth about what has been obtained.

And we will have some small wins this month. Something on the order of my book coming out.

And then somewhere along the way, there’s a neutron bomb. It may come this month, it may come next.

So those are my predictions: two small victories this month (on the order of the day that my book became available to you). One titanic victory call around the time of memorial day that you will be hearing about from Mike Lindell. And then one neutron bomb (which frankly, I thought it was going to appear an episode six of wondery).
That's troubling too. Although for different reasons. I'm tired of "get your popcorn ready" and "trust the plan" bullshit.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:09 PM   #172
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That's troubling.
That's troubling too. Although for different reasons. I'm tired of "get your popcorn ready" and "trust the plan" bullshit.
Well, it took many years for this country to get so corrupt and fucked up. 6 months is a short time to bring it all down. Lots of heads from both parties are going to roll.

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...tial-election/

The AZ audit will be the first eye opener. Probably news from Italy. Then some big bombs to follow.

The quote I posted was from Patrick Byrne. He’s been consistent with his timetable. Everything has to be done legally.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:17 PM   #173
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/172
Old 05-07-2021, 04:25 PM   #174
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Old 05-07-2021, 04:30 PM   #175
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

https://wiredailynews.com/2021/03/24...-new-election/

A judge Weill in Aberdeen, MS has called for a new election. Not a big election but indicative of what is possible with mail in ballots. Fun fact, this is blue on blue crime. No republican was in the election to take the blame. This was all democrat. Imagine that though, 78% of mail in ballots were invalid, illegal, or fake (pick your adjective).
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 04:31 PM   #176
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

CodeMonkeyZ
EMERGENCY MEETING - MAY 7
Maricopa county board of supervisors

A strategy meeting to get everyone’s story to match?
31.3K views 16:45
Old 05-07-2021, 04:38 PM   #177
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
You left out because they have to get their stories to match up!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2021, 04:50 PM   #178
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
You left out because they have to get their stories to match up!!!!!!!

that was the image of the link you posted. however I didn't include codemonkey's comment about that image.

i've updated it to include the comment.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:34 PM   #179
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
https://wiredailynews.com/2021/03/24...-new-election/

A judge Weill in Aberdeen, MS has called for a new election. Not a big election but indicative of what is possible with mail in ballots. Fun fact, this is blue on blue crime. No republican was in the election to take the blame. This was all democrat. Imagine that though, 78% of mail in ballots were invalid, illegal, or fake (pick your adjective).

Fun fact — this has NOTHING to do with Trump’s false claims of voter fraud and the continued unwillingness of the RWWs to accept reality. Not to mention the latest circle jerk in Maricopa County.

But yeah, go get ‘em Judge Weill!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:20 PM   #180
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Still waitin' on that ""proof"...
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women