Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2019, 11:10 AM   #16
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I asked to close this post because you guys are acting like pussies. I have not fucked up anything. My game is still the same and no one is pissed at me except the person maybe who posted the fake review.

No worries, I will not add anymore to this fucked up site. So all the guys who message me from my last review don't believe anything I say even though I led you to the right person.
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 01:13 PM   #17
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Other than the person writing the review and the provider reviewed, no one can say with any accuracy a review is fake or real. In a SC review, there is never going to be a time when the dancer is going to confirm activities in a review of her.

Your lastest review was done less than a month ago and the dancer is probably still working there. How would you like it if some guys went up to her different days/times to verify it and ask for the same thing? Do you think she is going to say to them, "yes, that was me and I did that" or "no way" and then when she sees you, slap the shit out of you for posting a review of her on the internet that she in no way, shape or form advertises on?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 02:32 PM   #18
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

If you lied about the review you need to be slapped and kicked out the club. When you tell how you look and what day you came into the club you are a dead giveaway. Girls don't forget who they see on any given day unless they are wasted. If see saw an old white guy in VIP and made some good money she will remember him. This dancer only has a few good old white guys she even go to VIP with...They are easy to get money from and most of the time she never has to dance for them.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:01 PM   #19
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

If you are a known reviewer and stupid enough to admit it, management is going to kick you out, and even tho it is just a couple, you are one of those guys who reviews dancers and the dancer can identify you because you put in the exact date of the encounter (brilliant!).

To get you kicked out, all one has to do is take your review, show it to management, and it is easy to find out who the dancer is, then once they do, ask the dancer what customer of hers she did it for or face being fired, then when she points you out, you will be kicked out and banned in a blink of an eye!

BTW, sucking dick and fucking in the VIP is not dancing!
Old 08-15-2019, 03:03 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOutNow View Post
When you tell how you look and what day you came into the club you are a dead giveaway.
you make less and less sense with each post.

tell how you look? huh? what reviewer describes himself in a review? none.. what day you came in? many guys post "mid-August", or something vague. I'm still trying to figure out your real motive in this thread.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 04:56 AM   #21
Obvious Lee
“I’m just a patsy!”

Encounters: 31

I have come to the conclusion over years of reading posts in this forum that a lot of men go to strip clubs with the express intention of not getting extras. Something about watching women take of their clothes in public seems to draw out the purest of motivations in some. I can’t understand this.
Obvious Lee is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:56 AM   #22
SRT-8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think I figured it out. I wish he would just tell me what review was fake...
SRT-8 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:18 AM   #23
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

The OP obviously has an obsession with this particular dancer and believes that the extras she does, is only for/with him. He believes everything she tells him without question and probably thinks that she has genuine feelings for him.
Old 08-17-2019, 08:57 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The OP obviously has an obsession with this particular dancer and believes that the extras she does, is only for/with him. He believes everything she tells him without question and probably thinks that she has genuine feelings for him.
+2,379
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 01:13 PM   #25
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Whatever old guys.... Just let it go! I have NEVER fallen for a dancer and never will. I will have a favorite and that's it. I don't need to pay for love and lose all my funds.
Old 08-17-2019, 03:12 PM   #26
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

No matter how well or how long you know a stripper never ever forget that strippers lie a lot. I've you've been in this game this long you know that they are for fun and never to be trusted.
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 04:00 PM   #27
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Whatever old guys.... Just let it go! I have NEVER fallen for a dancer and never will. I will have a favorite and that's it. I don't need to pay for love and lose all my funds.
Speaking on behalf of old men... Never mind
Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:19 PM   #28
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

I only said old men to get a reaction since everybody turned on me for some reason. Almost everyone on this site thinks they know everything about the SC. Everyone has their own game and should stick to it and not judge others if they don't go according to your game plan.

I am not a young person myself but I am not to old.
Old 08-17-2019, 05:53 PM   #29
Silver Bullet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I hope to be in the back corner balls deep in a dancer with a wristband when I’m 80.
Silver Bullet is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 06:55 PM   #30
KFB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I only said old men to get a reaction since everybody turned on me for some reason. Almost everyone on this site thinks they know everything about the SC. Everyone has their own game and should stick to it and not judge others if they don't go according to your game plan.
Isn't that what you're doing? You're calling another member a liar because in your mind if the dancer doesn't do extras for you, then she doesn't do them at all. If you can't see the irony/lol in that, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
KFB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women