Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2019, 07:52 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Review: (Germany) Claudia, Firma Schiller, Stuttgart

User ID: N/A
Date: 13 August 2019
Name: Claudia
Phone: 0152-27937944
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/1232 or https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...hiller-9402164
Address: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee or Rotebuhlplatz exits.

Or depending where you are, you can also take the U Bahn. Or you can get off at the Rotebuhlplatz Stadtmitte exit (U2, U4, U11, U14, U34).

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.

I didn't realize how close this place is to Koenigstrasse. It's a five minutes walk from the Jack Wolfskin store.
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: massage, LFK, foreplay, DATY, missionary, K9, missionary
Duration of Encounter: 1 Hour
Hair Length and Color: Her hair is different than what is depicted on her profile. Her hair is more light blonde now and straighter. It's not as curly as depicted. My guess is her hair comes down to her shoulder blades, give or take. She wore her hair up during our encounter.
Age: Profile says 23, but what girl doesn't lie about her age.
Smoking Status: Yes. I could faintly taste smoke on her when I kissed her.
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: The photos posted are her. She is stunning, but her hairstyle is different than in the pic.

The Rest of the Story: There is a major public German holiday called Ascension Day on Thursday. The town is going to be packed all weekend.

Already I've noticed that the traffic is getting worse. At Vaihingen station, there is construction going on, and the routes have changed. Also, I tried to get to this all you can eat Sushi place called Mikoto. I was going to take the U1, but they close the entire line.

This is going to be my last visit to Firma Schiller for at least a week.
Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):

The line up looked pretty good today. So, I decided to change a walk-in without making an appointment.

I make it to Firma Schiller just before 4 p.m.

I see the Polish madam. I asked if I could get more stamps for my previous visits. She yelled at me, why didn't you mention it before.

I retorted no one told me about this loyalty card until recently.
She said I will give you credit for yesterday and today. (So, now I'm at four stamps. If I repeat with other girls, then I'll ask them to give me previous credit).

Here's who I have on my hit list.

Emmy - a stunning girl. Now that I know she's Bony's friend, I want to see her to figure out if I want a threesome with her and Bony.
Claudia - she’s a good looking Italian girl.
Adriana - She’s not on the website's lineup, but she’s short and cute with a nice ass.
Natalie - a Spanish girl who seems shy in the lineup. Not bad looking though.
Sabrina - A Romanian girl who seems curvy, but not fat with huge tits and puffy nipples.
Nikol - A Hungarian bombshell with the features of a brunette femme fatale in a 1940's noir film.

Here who was in the lineup.

Claudia - she’s a good looking Italian girl.
Lara - tall, firm, toned body but her face isn’t to my liking.

Two choices? Damn, my luck is running out. Yesterday, during my visit, Claudia was my second pick.

The madam returns and asks who my pick is. I grin and say, Claudia.

She comes in and offers me a drink. I tell her that I want to take a shower. She leads me down the hallway to a shower. The room that I have today doesn't have a shower.

I take a quick shower, and Claudia is waiting for me in the hallway.

She leads me into the bedroom.

Communication: Her English is pretty good. There wasn't anything we couldn't talk about.

TCB: She just did her job. Nothing more or less.

Condoms/Accessories: Durex London West.

Rates: 100 Euro per hour.

Rules: I asked her the question, and she said no anal. But, other things she doesn't like is being fingered and kissing/messing with her ears.

Venue: It's a very clean house and decorated well. When you enter, you ring the door bell, and the madam will buzz you in. She'll lead you into a room, and you'll sit down. She'll bring all the girls in one-by-one, and introduce them to you. After you've met them all, you give her the name of the girl or girls you want to see.

Details: It started off good. She was in a pair of bra and panties.

We get to the bed, and she strips for me.

She asks me if I want a blowjob. I said not yet. I said I do things differently than a lot of guys.

Claudia: How so?

Me: I like to give you a massage and talk, before we have sex.

Claudia: I won't say no to a massage (as she hands me the lotion)

She likes her massages hard and with a lot of pressure. She was a little bit ticklish, but she said it was okay.

Her shoulders had plenty of knots. I used deep pressure techniques to loosen them up. Then I put pressure on her back, and popped her vertebrae using a sports massage or chiropractic technique.

She sighed and was relaxed as I delivered my massage. I hit her shoulders, shoulder blades, lower back, butt, thighs, calves, ankles and feet.

We had a nice conversation while I performed the massage on her.

She told me that she arrived to Stuttgart yesterday and was carrying her luggage, and really needed a massage.

I asked her what she did in Italy before coming here. She said she was a student, but got bored with her studies. She worked at night in a bar, and liked it. Her dreams are to open her own bar one day.

I finish my massage, and she's laying on her stomach. I kiss her. It's nice.

I start running my fingertips down her body, and licking and sucking her nipples. Her nipples are small, similar to a pencil eraser.

Then I start to kiss her stomach. Her stomach is so firm. I asked her, do you work out or were you born with it?
Claudia: I got this from my mama.

Me: I want to kiss your mama. I bet she was a beautiful woman.

Claudia: She still is beautiful.

I spread her legs. I start to lick her pussy. I really wish she had shaved. There's a lot of stubble down there.

Otherwise, her pussy is a tight, compact package, and she has a tiny clit.

Long story short, I ate her out for quite a while. At least 30 minutes. She moaned and sighed, touched herself, but I couldn't make her cum.

At one point, I looked at my watch, and she held my hand, and did this no-no gesture with her index finger.

At one point, I tried to insert a finger insider her pussy, but she pulled it out.

Then she asked me if I wanted a blowjob. I tried really hard to make her cum, but it wasn't to be.

She gives me a blowjob, and her technique was toothy. I held the back of her head, and called her, "a good girl."

She jerked me off while sucking my cock. It was somewhat effective, but it was a little painful. I told her to lick my nipples, and I jerked myself off until I was rock hard.

Now, she applies a condom on me. She sucks it before lying down. I spread her legs, and enter her.

She uses her legs as a sort of open guard in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Her thighs are preventing me from fully penetrating her.

Seems like it a technique used by the girls at FS. I am perfectly happy staying in her guard. I push her thighs up to around waist level, and now I can thrust deeper inside her. She’s tight, and can definitely feel it.

I ask her what am I doing to you.

Claudia: you’re fucking me. Fich me.

Me: say it in Italian. Talk to me in Italian.

Claudia: xxxxxxxxxxx no idea what’s she is saying, but it’s sexy as fuck.

We switch to doggy. I’m just not feeling it. To me, we’re just not fitting right, based on where she is on the bed and her position.

I fuck her doggy but it seems mechanical. I have her go on her back. I’m pretty close to cuming.

Then she yells at me, don’t touch my ears. I guess without me knowing I was nibbling in her ear lobes.

I didn’t bite them. It ruined the experience. I almost lost my erection. It took me a little time to recover from the shock, but I continued until I exploded.

Afterwards: Time was almost up. I tipped her, and she told me her upcoming schedule. The likelihood of our paths crossing before I leave Germany is extremely slim.

I didn’t ask her if she came, which I don’t think she did.

I did ask her what could I have done better.

Claudia: everything is good, but don’t put your weight on a girl. You’re not that heavy, but on a smaller girl, she might have problems.

Compatibility: My thoughts are we’re not compatible. At first, I was going to write it was an average experience with a beautiful girl.

I think I spent 40 minutes giving her a massage and eating her out. Maybe I did wrong by messing with her ears, but a gentle verbal notification would have been more appropriate than shouting. A bit overkill.

For service, she did her job. It’s still better than a lot of what I got back in the states. Would I see her again? Yes, but only if the lineup was poor. Otherwise, I’d pass.

Recommendation: Yes.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 12:13 PM   #2
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Guess she is from Romania, not Italy.

https://m.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/hur...hiller-9402164
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 05:17 PM   #3
loveitdou
Premium Access