Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 04:26 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Anyone with half a brain?

Oh, I get it.

You mean trump supporters "know".

Farther down in the posts you said, "Claiming the Steele Dossier didn't start the investigation is bullshit, because the FISC told the FBI that it didn't have grounds for an investigation until Comey used the Steele Dossier as false evidence to justify an investigation."

At best this is one more of your opinions (based on what? Only having half a brain?) you pretend is a fact.
It's trivially obvious that FISC told Comey he didn't have substantive grounds to obtain a FISA warrant to conduct an investigation.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

regarding the McCabe transcript over what he said or didn't say, why do you need republicans to release the transcript? aren't Dems in control of the committee??? why can't they do it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:51 AM   #33
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

We'll just leave it at you claiming something without proof because you say so.
A normal occurance
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's trivially obvious that FISC told Comey he didn't have substantive grounds to obtain a FISA warrant to conduct an investigation.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:03 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We'll just leave it at you claiming something without proof because you say so.
A normal occurance
The reality is you are too incompetent to do a web search for yourself, because the "proof" is out there.

Quote:
The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly [and supplemented with the Steel dossier] and was granted in October ...

In June, when the first FISA warrant was denied

(Heat Street)

Quote:
In June, the Odumbo Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates. As I have stressed, it is unclear whether “named” in this context indicates that Trump himself was cited as a person the Justice Department was alleging was a Russian agent whom it wanted to surveil . . . President Trump’s tweets on Saturday claimed that “President Odumbo . . . tapp[ed] my phones[,]” which makes it more likely that Trump was targeted for surveillance, rather than merely mentioned in the application.

In any event, the FISA court reportedly turned down the Odumbo Justice Department’s request, which is notable: The FISA court is notoriously solicitous of government requests to conduct national-security surveillance ...

(National Review)
Old 07-23-2019, 06:32 AM   #35
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I reject your conclusions.You can't show anything that backs you up.

As far as #2 goes. the article I posted quoted Gowdy's tweets.

And you've been proven wrong by factcheck and politifact many, many times. I understand why you make unfounded claims in your quest to make the world as you see it. Still waiting on examples to prove your point. Examples like I provide.

What I don't understand is why you won't even try to show or prove your bullshit about the fact check sites. If they're wrong as often as you say, it should be easy.

It looks like you're wrong about that.

Personally, I like it you can't provide info to back the positions you find yourself in. Ones you're trying to prove me wrong on.

Snick

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

First, you can take Factcheck and shove it where the sun don't shine, because everyone knows they are a lib-retard outlet that distorts the facts to fit their agenda.

Second, Gowdy actually read the documents, unlike you and the mediocre, drooling idiots at Factcheck, etc., etc., etc., you're quoting and citing.

Third, to date, Gowdy and Nunes have been a whole lot more truthful than Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Brennan, etc., after all, Mueller shot down numerous of their collective lies when he found no collusion.

There would have been no investigation without the FISA warrants, there would have been no FISA warrant without the Steele dossier. FISC told Comey he didn't have shit to justify a warrant before he attached the Steele dossier. Ergo, Comey didn't have shit for an investigation.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:51 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I reject your conclusions.You can't show anything that backs you up.

As far as #2 goes. the article I posted quoted Gowdy's tweets.

And you've been proven wrong by factcheck and politifact many, many times. I understand why you make unfounded claims in your quest to make the world as you see it. Still waiting on examples to prove your point. Examples like I provide.

What I don't understand is why you won't even try to show or prove your bullshit about the fact check sites. If they're wrong as often as you say, it should be easy.

It looks like you're wrong about that.

Personally, I like it you can't provide info to back the positions you find yourself in. Ones you're trying to prove me wrong on.

Snick

You don't have the authority to reject shit. Factual information was provided as any educated and intelligent person can see. Those who wish to remain willfully ignorant, well that's on them.

The FISC shot down Odumbo, et al, first request for a FISA warrant because they didn't have jack shit to convince a judge that their so-called investigation was legitimate ... so they dressed it up with the hildebeest bought and paid for, Russian disinformation sourced, Steel dossier to get their warrant.

Time and time again it's been demonstrated that Politifact and Factcheck are lib-retard propaganda organs in hildbeest's camp.

Quote:
In light of the legal standard that applies, it is inconceivable that the FISA warrant would have issued in the absence of this uncorroborated hearsay allegation — which is exactly what FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe stated in December 2017 House Intelligence Committee testimony (a Nunes memo assertion (at p.3, para.4) that the Schiff memo does not attempt to rebut), and exactly what is reported in the Grassley-Graham memo (at p.2: “The bulk of the application consists of allegations against Page that were disclosed to the FBI by Mr. Steele and are also outlined in the Steele dossier”).

(Investors)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women