Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70434
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60
Default Reviews and Discounts what do you think?

Another site had a massive response to the Promoter Plan, an offshoot of that was the other discount plans.

PC has a FRD of $50 off for guys who post reviews, it does not say post favorable reviews. I've posted three or four negative reviews of either bad service or pictures that don't match.

I've seen some other discounts available to ALL, with no real implication of a review.

I've seen some discounts for a favorable review? This is IMO on thin ice.

What do the rest of you think?
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

I think any discount that is advertised and open to all, for an unbiased review, is certainly OK. It may well be misleading if it has to be a good review. I would hate to give back the discount in order to write a truthful review! )lol

PC offers the Frequent Reviewer Discount.
SCS used to have a review discount. Don't know if they still do or not.
I felt like they both wanted honest reviews, so I did not see any problem with them.

I usually write reviews of my visits anyway so the FRD only increases my frequency of seeing that person if I enjoyed the time we spent together.

I am retired and do not have the budget I had when working. The review discount has let me see some Ladies that I would not have been able to see otherwise.
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Used to take advantage of the PC frequent reviewer discount. Always disclosed that I was doing so in the reviews. I don't recall off hand ever taking advantage of other public offers, although I may just have forgot. Once was offered 50% for re-posting a review I'd previously submitted but that was lost in the 2005 Crash -- I re-posted, saw her, but didn't claim the discount. Not like I was expending any serious effort, since I wasn't writing from scratch, just cutting and pasting from the copy I kept. *shrug*

As long as the discount is publicly offered to the general population, relatively minor (say, $50), and is disclosed when writing the review, I'm not really concerned. If some people think that makes the review a little questionable because of potential bias or conflict of interest, well, they've been warned by the disclosure, so they can ignore it or discount it all they want. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

Personally, I stopped taking the PC FRD, because I would feel obligated to post a review -- not necessarily favorable, but at least write a review. And I rarely bother writing reviews at all these days unless the lady explicitly requests one, even if she publicly offers a discount for reviews. The decision not to review even when she offers a discount, though, is because I'm lazy, rather than concerned about a conflict of interest. Frankly, $50 isn't a lot of motivation for the time and effort. My motivation for reviewing is: (a) warning the brethren of a bad experience; or (b) helping out (but with an honest opinion) a lady who provides very good service to spread the word. If she asks, I write the review and wouldn't think of asking for compensation. But if she asks, and I write a review, and she had publicly offered to anyone a discount for reviews -- well, I guess I might feel comfortable claiming that discount on the next visit. Hasn't come up lately, that I recall, though. I usually see the well-established ladies who don't have a need to offer a discount for reviews.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
guest83109
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I generally won't see a lady who offers discounts for reviews. There are enough ladies offering discounts for other more legitimate reasons. I think it is more appropriate for a discount to be offered to a lady's regulars in appreciation of loyalty. If I were a lady, I'd work on building regulars through outstanding service and many glowing reviews will follow.
guest83109 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Well Chev

Without reviews how will anyone outside my inner circle know about Donkey Dong Diaries.

I see your point, I've talked to Gina about guys that take the FRD and never write a review. IMO that's stealing.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #6
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Well Chev

Without reviews how will anyone outside my inner circle know about Donkey Dong Diaries.

I see your point, I've talked to Gina about guys that take the FRD and never write a review. IMO that's stealing.
Oh, it makes sense for most guys to write reviews, and yours are, I'm sure, eagerly anticipated by many. But I mostly just see the same few ladies over and over; after I've reviewed them once, another review probably doesn't add much -- unless they have relatively few reviews and another review will get their name back out in front of people.

But mostly it's that I'm a lazy SOB.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Hell, I will write a review for a discount, but it better be a big one. None of this $25 off the regular rate when they offer all kinds of discounts at other times. But then again, since being laid off and using up much of my savings, I look for economical satisfaction. Just cannot afford any other (and have actually been pleased with the ladies I have met). Repeat customers (who are nice to be with) can often get a decent discount even without writing reviews.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Southern Comfort's reviewer special was always good and I made sure i wrote a review if I took advantage of that special. I have never seen a PC gal. Every time I was finally was ready to pull the trigger over there, the girl would "retire" starting with Marissa May back in 2004. Plus, I am usually a last minute evening type of guy, so advanced scheduling with an agency usually just doesn't work for me.

I haven't seen many discount offers from established gals wanting reviews. The few that did offer were going through name changes and full of drama, so I politely declined.

In my Pre-ASPD staff days, It was not too uncommon to get call from an established gal with a newbie friend that needed breaking in. I was offered an intro special and asked to write a review. If she was not someone I could recommend, I gave a generous tip and recommended they go to a studio and offered to make the introduction. I figured I got those calls because I was an easy session and look strikingly like a bank ATM.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I think if a discount is offered in exchange for an honest review, it is fine. That would be self promotion and a smart business proposition when it actually works for the provider. It then becomes a discount like any other discount.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #10
yardape
Valued Poster

Legendary Macy Day taught me everything I needed to know in life about this subject. "Between us" is a personal, private courtesy. A review shouldn't be part of it one way or the other. A review should carry the provider's posted rate applicable to the time and arrangements, such as incall or out. That's fair to her and fair to the marketplace, as her next appointment could come from any number of origins.
yardape is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

Reviews are of no importance to me, so it gives me a tiny bit more objectivity inmy view of them.

I do not know what the policy is at PC, but it sounds like the discount for reviews is given on that " to be reviewed" session????? It seems as if the frequent reviewer discount is the same??

I have suggested to ladies that complain about the lack of reviews or promised reviews that never materialize that they could ( not should) offer a discount ( the fifty sounds fair enough) on a SUBSEQUENT visit for a review . A good review, A BAD review, an INDIFFERENT review. It really shouldn't matter as reviews should be honest and accurate. To me, knowing a possibility of a second visit MIGHT encourage the lady to " do her best" and make him want to return and might enc ourage the gent to return for seconds, and perhaps improved service if constructive criticism was given.

But the idea of discounts or any type of favor for a GOOD review is disgusting. Any review is what you want, and making it a GOOD review should be the goal of all ladies in this business. The goal not for tips or reviews , or even return business, but for pride.

Becky and T-Bone, this is a really nice place you have built here. Very nice!

LT
lemontrees is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #12
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

You know I have offered a discount one time for reviews in the two years that I have been around....wont do it again.....work hard at what you do and word by mouth is just as good as reviews.....ya reviews are nice for the new comers (hobbyist) and yes you men love to read them but to me they are
not that important if I get them great, but most of the men I see are lurkers
and dont write them any way....and most of them are my regulars....yes ladies you need them in the beginning to really get started and to get your name well established....but to the ladies that offer a discount for a review,
that is fine, all of us ladies run our business differently that's what makes this world a beautiful place...we are all different......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #13
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

My additional input is a open discount such as PC is smart marketing, Gina knows that Agencies are less popular than Independents. Also her offer is open to anyone that so chooses to use it, unfortunately some take the FRD and don't follow up with a review.

Other discounts are IMO okay as long as it's understood by all participants that the Review will be an Honest description of what took place, good or bad.

As far as "hey write me a good review and I will charge you less" is deception.
My integrity is worth more than a discount.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #14
Pearl Man
Old, but concupiscent....

Default SCS Reviewer's Special

SCS offers an A**D Reviewer's Special (30 minutes/$160) for anybody from A**D who has written a review of any kind on a SCS girl. I believe it applies to ECCIE hobbyists as well but, if it does not, I will recommend to them that they start including it. I will also invite them to join up if they have not already. They apply the discount fairly, meaning any review, not just a good one. A large percentage of their business comes form A**D and ECCIE members, so the $ they are giving up is considerable. They still charge $200/30 minutes for anyone else, including members who have not written a review. I think it is a better idea for a studio than an independent provider because the studio needs to bring more people thru the doors to be successful and reviews are the best form of advertising (free). Also, having a lot of reviews keeps the girls on top of their game. Seems like it is good for them and good for us.
Pearl Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #15
foX
Truth Seeker

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Well Chev
God forbid
foX is offline   Quote