Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #16
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

okay, so how do you keep the condom from ripping ?
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:31 PM   #17
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no idea, he wasn't that kind of client. I'd love to hear the answer to your question though.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:05 AM   #18
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

That is just scary... How does it ever come out? How does it get in for that matter. I'm pretty kinky, but I don't really want to think too much about that one.
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #19
Guest102212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

1) condoms are very resilient. So long as there are no Sharp edges, no problem for condoms.

2) Entry can be a problem. It puts a lot of pressure on the piercing. Care and lack of speed are important with higher volume of piercing as well as larger piercings. Have to admit, it is pretty cool, from a guy's perspective to feel that moment of entry and hear the lady's squea, gasp, or outright comment of how she liked that. All jewelry is removable and should only be used upon consent or specific request of both persons.
Guest102212 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #20
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy Chick View Post
I love sex with a PA!!! Sadly its something rare in the hobby...And I think this piercing looks awesome!
Ivy could I get a discount or something if I got a PA just for you? It is something I have thought of off and on for a while now. From what I have learned the high ph of urine helps clean and heal up. For a while I was lucky enough to have a civi fuck buddy who suggested it with a bit of a wink and said I'd get more action, at least with her, with it in. She said to ask it be put in so that at least part of it was up so that it rubbed her clit. She said most tend to be side to side or curved down, ok but if you are going to the high ouch factor, might as well get it right, lol. She said once healed it can kinda hurt both partners durning sex, but in a good way. For the male POV forplay is needed and you don't want to go into a hole that it too tight, for the female POV she says it can kinda hurt and tear her if he is too rough, but she said with a smile in a good way like how a light to med spanking can increase blood flow. She also pointed out if he took it out, it was about like he had never had it done. Another type I thought about was I think called a 'Jacobs Ladder' or several (depending on size of penis) rings along the shaft -- with less of an ouch factor. Or some kind of ring on my scrotum, low ouch factor.
I am pretty sure if a piercing goes through muscle ie penis, it will never heal, other parts of skin, ie ears belly button, etc will heal / close up if not too big.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:35 AM   #21
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

Well getting a PA just for me is sweet...lol....Im sure others would get lots of satifaction from it too! If you get it...once healed...give me a call!!! (your welcome to call without a PA too...lol)
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:32 AM   #22
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

You know, for some reason I can't stop thinking about getting one or some kind of 'private area' pierced. For a short time I had a civi FB, she was very open about the fact that I was not her only guy and was even ok talking about her or my other experiences. She suggested and had another FB who had a PA but suggested it go through the top instead of the bottom part ie a reverse PA. I am one of the 'lucky guys' who have migraines and when I broke my arm in jr high rember telling my dad to slow down and not get a ticket on the way to the ER it was really not as bad as the migraines I had at the time. For some reason the idea of some type of bar-bell along the top of the shaft for 'both' partners pleasure perhaps like the Dydoe or the Pubic one shown on: http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Male_genital_piercing
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:56 AM   #23
GotCondomz
Valued Poster

OUCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just stick with my Custom Made Cock Ring..that's all the cock jewelry I NEED....lol
GotCondomz is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:35 AM   #24
KYOT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I had to register just to answer this, I personally have 5 piercing. 1x Apadravya and a 4 rung frenum ladder. Since I started getting piercings the most common questions are

1. Did it hurt? Yes, but not like you would expect, anything in the gland is going to hurt like hell but literally just while the piercing is happening. Think 5-10sec. Anywhere else really doesn't hurt that bad it's more just shock when you get a needle pushed through your junk.

2. Does it still hurt? No, but like any other wound it will be sore and can and will occasionally get caught on something to remind you its there.

3. Whats it feel like? Right after you get one, your EXTREMELY sensitive, after my first anything would set me off into an erection. Invest in some snug (NOT TIGHT) underwear for a couple weeks unless you like walking around with a pup tent. Mostly though she gets the most benefit.

4. No...I meant, whats it feel like for her? Mileage varies, most women get extremely turned on by it and report amazing orgasms, a few may find the metal irritating and uncomfortable and some say they feel no difference at all. Usually you have to start off very slow, penetration can be a problem with pressure on the jewelry just be patient after a short bit things pick up without much issue.

5. Why in gods name would you do that to your best friend? Cuz I like it, and its pretty, and it feels good. You can take them out for short periods of time, not days tho, the holes do close up and usually extremely fast. I took one out that was giving me problems and it closed up the same day and healed within a week.
KYOT is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #25
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYOT View Post
I had to register just to answer this, I personally have 5 piercing. 1x Apadravya and a 4 rung frenum ladder. Since I started getting piercings the most common questions are

1. Did it hurt? Yes, but not like you would expect, anything in the gland is going to hurt like hell but literally just while the piercing is happening. Think 5-10sec. Anywhere else really doesn't hurt that bad it's more just shock when you get a needle pushed through your junk.

2. Does it still hurt? No, but like any other wound it will be sore and can and will occasionally get caught on something to remind you its there.

3. Whats it feel like? Right after you get one, your EXTREMELY sensitive, after my first anything would set me off into an erection. Invest in some snug (NOT TIGHT) underwear for a couple weeks unless you like walking around with a pup tent. Mostly though she gets the most benefit.

4. No...I meant, whats it feel like for her? Mileage varies, most women get extremely turned on by it and report amazing orgasms, a few may find the metal irritating and uncomfortable and some say they feel no difference at all. Usually you have to start off very slow, penetration can be a problem with pressure on the jewelry just be patient after a short bit things pick up without much issue.

5. Why in gods name would you do that to your best friend? Cuz I like it, and its pretty, and it feels good. You can take them out for short periods of time, not days tho, the holes do close up and usually extremely fast. I took one out that was giving me problems and it closed up the same day and healed within a week.
Any TSA issues?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #26
KYOT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Haven't actually flown anywhere, but from what i've been told security screenings are not really much of a problem. Quality stainless jewelry is non-magnetic and normally doesn't even trip metal detectors, if it does just say you have a piercing. They might wand or do a pat down, but most guys tell me they just get a dirty look and waved on. I used to be a little shy about mine, but hell I've had them long enough now, ill just whip it out almost anywhere. I even keep pictures on my phone in case someone wants to see but is too shy to look at the real thing.

One other thing I forgot to mention, if your having sex with someone else who has piercings, DONT MIX BARBELLS AND RINGS. Unless you wanna risk having a really embarrassing and painful trip to the ER.
KYOT is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #27
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Default Good advice

Quote:
. . . if your having sex with someone else who has piercings, DONT MIX BARBELLS AND RINGS.
Words to live by . . . lol
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:37 AM   #28
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
One other thing I forgot to mention, if your having sex with someone else who has piercings, DONT MIX BARBELLS AND RINGS. Unless you wanna risk having a really embarrassing and painful trip to the ER.
Thanks for your input! It's appreciated. One question, though, about the barbells and rings. Please explain "why"?

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #29
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Um, I would suspect there's a concern about the barbells getting entangled or hooked up in the rings and . . . it hurts too much in my brain to type any more . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #30
Keith Stone
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
okay, so how do you keep the condom from ripping ?

Condoms? huh?

Also, why would anyone put rings and crap in their faces and genitals anyway? Gross. Why do women mark up their bodies with nasty-ass dirty tattoos? We will never know.
Keith Stone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women