Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Daphne's Bday Review: Kicking off my bday right! Everything's a dream with 3 freaks on the move.

Date: late nite 3/14/11
Provider: Trina
Phone: 817-798-6842
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-19/10111541
City: Htown
State: Texas
Address: northside
Appointment Type: outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: kinda
Activities: LFK, DATY (ALL THREE OF US), MISH, CG, BBBJX2, 69, FACE F*CK, EVERY PERMUTATION OF EVERY CFS POSITION, QUEENING, PICS
Session Length: 2hrs
Fee: $$ + .60 tip
Hair Color and Length: short black with brown highlights, very cute
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: AA
Physical Description: very cute, spinner, very petite with a nice meaty booty, about a B cup, if I had to guess say 5'0 even and about 120 lbs maybe. No facial acne, beautiful skin, shaved kitty. Not an ounce of fat on her. Very cuddly and lovable chick.

Now the part you've been waiting for:

okay now I was a little drunck, okay a lot drunk, so I'll give you the details as I remember them. I've been looking for someone to see on my bday for about a month or so, even my sweetheart was on the lookout. I had just about given up until he saw her ad and told me to give her a call. I did, though I was a bit nervous because of my experience last year and the fact that she had an out of town #. I searched for her here with no results. I finally got up the nerve to call, and she sounded sweet over the phone. I talked to her a bit; told her who I was, about my experience last year, and what I was expecting if I did choose to see someone. We made arrangements to meet beforehand at a pub in her area to see if we clicked or not. She was a bit late but when she did show oh my goodness. She is a petite little thing, was wearing a skin tight black dress and some black heels that were to die for. After conversing over some drinks he and I decided to take the plunge. We got back to the room and it was on from there. After hopping in the shower I changed into a nighty and we all sat on the bed with our drinks.

I laid back to stretch teehee, and she hiked up her skirt, climbed between my legs and started a mean DATY. While she was going at it, licking slurping and slapping the kitty, while I gave my lover a very inspired BJ. Lovie got behind her and started working doggie while she was still lapping away. We exchanged positions and I got her gushy while he lit my fire with an awesome K9. Then we spun around into 69 position while lovie took pics, alot of them. I told her to sit on my face, and lovie got into Mish and they both rode me. Friggin great. He then came up and started hitting her K9 while she was still sitting on my face, so I went from kitty to balls and back to kitty again. He moved so I got up and she laid on the bed and got a helluva ride herself in the same position. We changed positions yet again, he was standing at the foot of the bed with us both giving him a sloppy BJ. After that we had love lie down on the bed and I rode his tongue while she hopped on CG. That's his best position to eat pussy so I wanted her to have some too. We switched spots and our hips were working damn in unison as I rode his beautiful piece and she creamed all over his face.

I had cum good (I'm usually a one and done and not multiple orgasmer), so I went to the bathroom to wash my face and have a smoke break, and she was laying on the bed with him between her legs lapping away pretty good. Her phone was ringing because her ride ( it was a female, I heard her voice) was close to our hotel. She still didn't get up for a second because no one can resist baby's head, but she did and got dressed. We all kissed goodnight, and made arrangements for her and I to meet when she comes back from Dallas. Needless to say, before she left there was a lot of licking and sucking and kissing and juices and everything else yummy going on so I would say this one's a keeper. Lovie and his big penis is too..

Recommendation: hell yes, do you even have to ask?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Wow! How very fucking Hot...but what is 'queening'?...any chance you would post those pics?
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:23 PM   #3
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

queening is facesitting and I don't know if the powers that be would allow me to do that. Let me see if I can find a tame one.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Thanks! I learn something new all the time in the Hobby! And wow, do I love that position too for DATY as well as DATO! I am really in envy you had such a great time with that Ebony hottie. Up in Tulsa to find an AA gal that sexy and as open-minded BCD is as rare as rare can get. If the pic or pics happen that would be nice. If not it is ok too! Happy B'Day Babe!
Old 03-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Hot review LD..........Sounds like a very good time.......
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #6
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Daphne: Stupid Me! I just realized you too are an Ebony Babe! Well, if you ever think of touring north allow me the privilege of doing your feet...for openers!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

you know I will. I've been to OK a few times before. Hopefully I get credit and isn't cockblocked or twatswatted(sp) like I almost was last year.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:01 AM   #8
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
you know I will. I've been to OK a few times before. Hopefully I get credit and isn't cockblocked or twatswatted(sp) like I almost was last year.
Hope you do make it up here babe! Really, both OKC and Tulsa are places where the premium AA Provider like yourself is very much lacking!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women