Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160298
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2023, 02:44 PM   #1
dogtown
Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default Brand new Melanie @katyh's

Date: 9/8/23
Name: Melanie
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: IG: @katyh489
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: The heights area
Activities: QV: digits, dfk, daty, bbbj, cfs mish to the final
Hair Length and Color: Long light brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'7 120lbs. Nice boobs and ass, all natural. Like a college chick you bragged about to your frat buds.
Recommendation: Yes
dogtown is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 08:47 PM   #2
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Come on, Dawg, with all the activities listed you could have at least given a little more detail in the ROS!
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 09:32 AM   #3
dogtown
Premium Access

Sorry, it was a quick visit and quick review on the fly to alert you guys of this better than most experience... Allow me to elaborate:

[private] (mods, I am not seeing the pvt tag in the header because I don't currently have bcd?)
I reached out Katyh looking for a little fun on my ride home after my white collar shift was over in the downtown salt mine. I asked Katy if I could just pick one when I arrived and she agreed, but she wasn't going to keep anyone from otherwise being booked..of course not. So when I arrived after fighting my way through traffic like Racer X, it took me a few extra minutes to find my way around the apartment, it was my first time at this location. I walked in and there were several gals sitting around a table drinking wine and there was Melanie sitting all by herself on the couch. It was an easy decision for me, Mel has that spinner body type that I like. Katy says "have fun" and Mel wisked me off to the bdrm. It didn't take long for us to connect sexually and sensually, she's a sweet girl. As we both began peeling our cloths off, our lips were locked like long lost lovers. I reached down and began warming her up with my fingers as she started stroking my shaft. I layed her down on the bed and began to devour her tiny but very nice breasts, and then went down to her clean sweet tasting love box and really got her humming. As it was a quick visit I needed to move on, and that I did. I motioned for head and she obliged (she doesn't speak English but takes directions well). I let her get me at full mast and then donned a raincoat for entry in classic mish. We went at it hard for about 5 minutes until I climaxed. She was kissing me the entire time and squeezing my sides, it was pretty hot. I cleaned up and said goodbye.

What an awesome afternoon daydream...
[private/]
Old 09-10-2023, 01:05 PM   #4
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Nice, thanks dude!
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 05:21 PM   #5
Htownbemer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Looks like she is gone. I seen her for a QV as well. Natural hottie. Like a college chick. Some light mommy tummy marks. But overall a girl you would see at a club and be like dam.
Htownbemer is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 09:06 PM   #6
dogtown
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownbemer View Post
Looks like she is gone. I seen her for a QV as well. Natural hottie. Like a college chick. Some light mommy tummy marks. But overall a girl you would see at a club and be like dam.
Well that sucks in a bad way.

--------

UC, may I please get bcd credit for my ROS redemption. Clearly the gang likes what I added. Thanks.
Old 09-13-2023, 08:53 AM   #7
BlowPoppy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

spinner
mommy damage
smaller tits
Are you sure you did not see Barbie/Liz

Sounds like her
BlowPoppy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 08:03 AM   #8
dogtown
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowPoppy View Post
spinner
mommy damage
smaller tits
Are you sure you did not see Barbie/Liz

Sounds like her
It was definitely Melanie and Katyh told me yesterday that she will be returning soon. I missed seeing Barbie as she had already left for the day.
Old 09-16-2023, 01:00 PM   #9
EatEMup
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Did Katy post any pictures of her?
EatEMup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women