Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
Nadja
Gaining Momentum

User ID: 80731
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I’m looking for some fetish friends in Houston.

Do you like my new Domina pic? I’m looking for some fetish friends in Houston. I like GFE but doing this has really turned a button on in my head! I had one session and it left me so satisfied I have sought training from a good Domina and would like to experiment. I LOVED having my feet licked and my body worshipped.

It started like what I thought would be a GFE session. He came in my room quietly and I asked him to get comfortable. I watched him remove his clothing all the way to his skivvies and he told me a “secret” and that he had been keeping and in proceeded to tell me he was a bad boy. As I examined him up and down I realized what he wanted so I went with it. I proceeded to tell him he was a bad boy and both he and I enjoyed the reactions we were getting from one another. At this moment I realized it was all in the mind, so I allowed him to see my body yet not touch it. He told me my breast were perfect and I told him if he was good I might let him touch them. Maybe! The breast worship continued.

His secret was no naughty he needed to have a good spanking. I proceeded to spank him and let him know this was the only was to his salvation. I was careful not to leave bruising. He had taken a spanking well so I tied his arms to the bedpost and I straddled him with only my panties on. He could not touch me, only watch me touch myself. I touched my breast and all he could do is watch me. I did not sit on him completely so I could not feel his erection. He begged and I liked it! I gently pinched his nipple and saw his reaction, he liked it to and wanted more. I waited and watched him as he begged only giving in when I felt he had asked in the manner I requested. I untied him and asked him to turn over on his back, he complied with ease and I could see he was nervous. I proceeded to massage him and he praised me for it. He started talking and I let him as I felt that is what he wanted to do. He asked if he could lick my feet. He was such a good sub, I decided to let him. He knelt on his knees as I lay on the bed and placed my long leg on the side of the bed. He licked and sucked for a while until I told him to stop…There are a few details I left out…Those things are just for the 2 of us to share.

We agreed on his next visit he needed a riding crop. I will give him what he needs and part of what he desires. He must earn it. That was my experience. This is my picture with the riding crop I will use next time!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nadja 1 avatar.jpg (48.4 KB, 302 views)
Old 05-29-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Closed. Ad.

Gorgeous picture, hot story and you look like a wonderful domme! But please participate in this forum without placing a topic that really is an ad.

It's annoying.

Thanks.
Elisabeth
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women