Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160785
Yssup Rider60137
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35504
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
DVL345913
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Question Fitness Tips?

Okay, so I'm not at all a very fit very flexible person. I even get cramps trying to do simple positions like mish and have trouble, endurance wise, staying in one position, minus cg which is easy. Anyone have any fitness tips or exercises I should do daily to aid in my struggles?

I have no problem lasting long before completion, my reviews prove this. In fact, I typically am unable to finish off properly at the end of an appointment, though I still leave satisfied.
DVL345913 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #2
El Guapo77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I am losing weight and feeling stronger after joining a crossfit gym a month ago. The first two weeks I went slow and just did beginner exercises. I was still sore as hell. I started doing the advanced stuff recently and can feel the difference already. They also go over proper diet which is %80 of the battle. I feel more energetic and younger already. At $100 a month though it does eat into my provider budget but my libido has improved and so has my overall confidence. We are never too old to get in shape and improve the quality of our health/lives..plus the women in the classes are friggin GORGEOUS
El Guapo77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #3
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I follow a very strict exercise regimen that consists of cigarettes and beer, along with fried food and bbq. I follow up with a young sexy personal trainer that has me do variations of an ab thrust a few times a week. I still need to lose weight, and haven't gotten in very good shape, but I'm really happy.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Drink more water and perhaps do some warm up stretches/exercises before getting to the deed Run around the bed a few times first
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
jimtkle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I, like Mr Smith, believe in the 12oz arm curls. Sprinkling in a 16oz or 40/40 malt liquors. Here and there. Squats are ok, well my girls don't complain when they squat on me. No problems here in paradise.
jimtkle is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #6
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVL345913 View Post
Okay, so I'm not at all a very fit very flexible person. I even get cramps trying to do simple positions like mish and have trouble, endurance wise, staying in one position, minus cg which is easy. Anyone have any fitness tips or exercises I should do daily to aid in my struggles?

I have no problem lasting long before completion, my reviews prove this. In fact, I typically am unable to finish off properly at the end of an appointment, though I still leave satisfied.
The 3 best for better sex I've found are the basics: pushups, ab crunches and back bridges. Plus whatever Dawn says

I've been doing these and others for quite a while as part of a workout routine. While these have helped, the best part is I have lost enough of my gut that I can once again see the girl giving me a blow job. lol

I forgot how hot that really is!!
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
DVL345913
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
The 3 best for better sex I've found are the basics: pushups, ab crunches and back bridges. Plus whatever Dawn says

I've been doing these and others for quite a while as part of a workout routine. While these have helped, the best part is I have lost enough of my gut that I can once again see the girl giving me a blow job. lol

I forgot how hot that really is!!
Well I think dawn is right on hydration, which may be the cause of me unable to explode 3 provider appointments in a row.

As for the exercises, thank you for the advice, I'll start doing a bit of that. Another thing I should probably do is stretch before heading out there as well, which may account for my cramps in a simple mish position.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
DVL345913
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothnsilky View Post
Drink more water and perhaps do some warm up stretches/exercises before getting to the deed Run around the bed a few times first
Yes m'am!

Hydration and stretches I hope will help out a lot. I'll try to parallel what I remembered doing in university physical training, the year I was actually fit, which was 12 years ago... I've gotten awfully lazy since then.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #9
charly956
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

run in place, jump ropes, core exercises, push ups... i did insanity last year, got rid of the gut and toned the muscles, now i have my gut back, but im doing asylum which is insanity but different, if that makes sense.

either im thinner, more flexible and have better elasticity, or my dick got thicker and longer.
charly956 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #10
TYARNCHULA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Try vinyasa power yoga. 3-4 times per week. Can us DVD or a class of just find some stuff online. It will be very challenging to start but you can modify to your ability. It will cover everything mentioned above. it will build strength, flexibility, balance. It will also strengthen you in a balanced way. You will sweet your ass off and breath as heavy as you would jogging. To hell with worrying about doing it perfectly or being able to keep up with the demonstrator. Just keep showing up and in time you'll be stronger and able to do it.
Other than that, make better nutrition selections. I live by the 80/20 rule. As long as 80% of what I eat/do is healthy... Fuck the rest. Guys always say 'I dont wanna do no yoga. Trust me. It will enhance all aspects of anything you do physically. Other than that, make sure that you get off our ass and do something to keep yourrself young 5_6 days a week. I don't care if its just we talking to the market and carrying your own groceries. Do something. Sweat a little breath a little harder than norm.
TYARNCHULA is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #11
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

TY
That is a funny avatar.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #12
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157