Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2019, 02:46 PM   #76
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Mainstream polls DO over sample democrats:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...cans?_amp=true

These are polls the media uses to shape public opinion.
So you are using a source, the Washington Examiner, which is rated as having an extreme right bias, to support your claim that polls show an extreme left bias?

So Fox News, which has shown itself to be right leaning, runs a poll and gets the exact same results as all the other polls -- Trump losing in key battleground states.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 02:57 PM   #77
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themeatstic View Post
Bambi aka "Bambino" is about to get pegged in his ass
you must be into getting pegged (as you call it) in the ass
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:16 PM   #78
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So you are using a source, the Washington Examiner, which is rated as having an extreme right bias, to support your claim that polls show an extreme left bias?

So Fox News, which has shown itself to be right leaning, runs a poll and gets the exact same results as all the other polls -- Trump losing in key battleground states.
You’re always quick to dismiss a source, wether it’s a poll or news outlet that doesn’t support your narrative. Do you consider the WAPO and NYTs as neutral, objective sources. The Examiner cited statistics to back up their claim. If you can refute them, do so. Even the MSM has admitted they’re 90% liberal. Harvard did a study that said 93% of the reporting on Trump is negative. Believe what you want to believe. BTW Speedy, Fox’s evening OPINION shows are conservative. But Sheppard Smith, Neil Cavuto and Mike Wallace don’t care for Trump. Neither does Dana Perino, who is a Bushy. You can add Judge Nepolitano to the list of Trump bashers. Fox is more balanced than CNN, MSLSD or the networks.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 06:17 AM   #79
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, just 1 month after the same poll had Biden up by double digits and a sure bet to beat Trump, he’s dropped to 3rd place amongst Democrats!!!! I guess their methodology is fucked up. Maybe he can beat Trump from his extended care facility. Looks like he’s flunking the eye test bigly!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/26/p...ers/index.html
If sleepy Joe is at the top of the democratic ticket, he needs to do two things to be first to 270 electoral college votes. He must get Hillary's 230 and flip (Penn, Mich and Wisc). Considering he's from Penn he has a great chance to Flip Penn. The big question is can he flip the other two.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 06:59 AM   #80
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re always quick to dismiss a source, wether it’s a poll or news outlet that doesn’t support your narrative. Do you consider the WAPO and NYTs as neutral, objective sources. The Examiner cited statistics to back up their claim. If you can refute them, do so. Even the MSM has admitted they’re 90% liberal. Harvard did a study that said 93% of the reporting on Trump is negative. Believe what you want to believe. BTW Speedy, Fox’s evening OPINION shows are conservative. But Sheppard Smith, Neil Cavuto and Mike Wallace don’t care for Trump. Neither does Dana Perino, who is a Bushy. You can add Judge Nepolitano to the list of Trump bashers. Fox is more balanced than CNN, MSLSD or the networks.
Two different subjects. Yes, the news leans left. No doubt about it. I try to avoid using information from sources that are biased. I once used "Mother Goose" to support an argument and was bashed for doing so, so now I check the source before posting. If it leans too far in either direction I will make note of it in my post as being biased.

Unfortunately the article you cited does not mention specific polling companies other than "The Economist". I looked at FiveThirtyEight and could not find a single poll conducted by "The Economist". And the article uses information from "Bombthrowers.com" which as they state on their website is "a blog about politics and the war for the hearts and minds of Americans from a conservative viewpoint." Sound unbiased to you?

Quinnipiac is one of the highest rated polling companies and here is the methodology used on their latest poll:

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/u...os_uxug21.pdf/

Democrats were sampled slightly more than Republicans but "This survey uses statistical weighting procedures to account for deviations in the survey sample from known population characteristics, which helps correct for differential survey participation and random variation in samples. The overall adult sample is weighted to recent Census data using a sample balancing procedure to match the demographic makeup of the population by region, gender, age, education and race."

I don't watch either FOX News or CNN too much so I will assume you are correct on your assessment of FOX News commentators.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:02 AM   #81
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
If sleepy Joe is at the top of the democratic ticket, he needs to do two things to be first to 270 electoral college votes. He must get Hillary's 230 and flip (Penn, Mich and Wisc). Considering he's from Penn he has a great chance to Flip Penn. The big question is can he flip the other two.
I believe, based on the closeness of the 2016 election and the results of the 2018 midterms, and the drop in approval ratings of Trump in Michigan, that the Democratic nominee, whomever that turns out to be, will be favored in Michigan.

Don't forget Arizona. That state is definitely a battleground state. Wisconsin is a hard state to predict.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women