Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Through My Eyes
Valued Poster

Default Are your current images worthy of a billboard advertisement?

First thing I want to do is ensure you this is not an attempt to get anyone upset (although there are some tough questions and some of this may hit a nerve for a few of you). Not everyone will agree with 100% of what I have to say and that is fine I have no issues with differences of opinions. I know many of you do use professionals because you see the value in doing so.

Although I am not a hobbyist, I am a guy so I know how guys think in general when looking at ads, profiles, websites... anything on the internet where a female has herself on display in sort of competition with other females. Since you are all female, please put yourself on the other side of the coin. If you dont think you can objectively, then look at ads everywhere (paper, mags, window signage) and think if you would give it a second look if the image was differerent

Ads are looked at in this order:
Images
Price
Services
Before I go any further, lets get something on the table...
You are all PROFESSIONALS.

When looking at billboards, resturant menus, ads in magazines do you ever see a cell phone pic? or a photo taken by a friend with a point and shoot camera? Do you see models in ads posed in an unflattering position? No you dont. Why? Because they are all advertising a service or product and want the world to know they are serious about what they have to offer. They have enough confidence and pride in what they have to offer to make the proper investment in themselves to show they are serious and professional.

Notice how that word keeps popping up? Professional. What do your images say about you?

Some may think "oh all they care about is getting off and as long as I can do that for them, then its all good" or "I do ok with the images I have". You couldnt be more wrong. Its a package, an image and a relationship you have to build (even if its only for an hour or two). I have taken the time to get to know several providers on a personal level and we do discuss the business. They have told me what it takes to retain clients, recruit new clients and what gets their phones ringing. Dont you want to improve your business?

When I or a hobbyist sees an ad full of novice images, that's pretty much what we think... novice/cheap/low rent. Is this girl serious about this profession or is she just trying to make a quick buck? Is she any good? Is she worth the money? Why didnt she take the time/expense to make herself stand out to the eye to make me want to look further into her? Do I want to spend my money to bother to find out?

Most hobbyist are upper middle class white collar workers (at least that is what has been implied by the many providers I have shot and that is who they are all catering to) and have the money to see many of you on a regular basis. If given the choice, all things being equal on paper, do they pick the girl bent over with her ass in the air to the bathroom mirror and a cell phone or do they pick the girl who elegantly dressed/in tasteful lingerie'/teasing in a state of half dress?

Many of you claim to be "upscale", "classy" and yet I see the same ass in the air images. I see girls in Stripperware (stripperware is not sexy which is why it comes off!) and girls with their legs open. Sorry to inform you but these are not the images that comes to mind when the word classy is mentioned.

Now this brings me to another thing I see... Ass in the air, spread eagle, grabbing breasts. Do you really think this is sexy? Do you think guys/hobbyist think this is supposed to be sexy? Coming from someone who has basically shot everything, who has the mind of a horny 17 y/o at times, even I dont think it is.

Now back to the purpose of this thread...

Although personally, I would LOVE to get an email/txt/call from each of you wanting to book a shoot, I know it wont happen. But no matter who you use, PLEASE hire a professional photographer so you keep your ads/websites not only current but so you can step up and say "I have enough pride in myself to make the investments needed to show the world that I am a professional and I am serious about what I do!"

There are many fine photographers (other than myself) who advertise here on ECCIE, Jose Louis, Tom (PhotoFantisies), MeeShe to name a few (just to note, I am not affiliated with any of these shooters but I have seen their ads placed on here and they produce quality images) who are here to help you with your business. We all know who you are and what you do so there is no reason to lie about the use of the images (there are some photographers who will not shoot you if they know what the images are being used for).

Go through the threads in this forum and look at who is in your area or an area you will soon be traveling to. Look over their work and their pricing and see who best suits your needs. There are other sources as well to find a quality photographer.

Now back to the question in the title "Are your current images worthy of a billboard advertisement?" If you could have a billboard on a highway that every hobbyist uses that has to compete with every other provider, would you use your current pics? Will your ad stand out above the rest? If you answered "no" then you may want to rethink the use of your images.

I'm not gonna be posting any of my images in this initial thread. If you want to see my work, pricing (its the same for everyone) please visit my website.

Again, this thread was not intended to upset anyone and if it does, then I do appologize. Its purpose is to show you the importance of the image you are portraying to your clients. Personally, I really shouldnt care what photos you use and who your clients are and how much money you make. Professionally, I do. I know that professional photos bring in more business. More business means more money. More money for you means I get called more to keep your images current so it works out for us all!

Thank you for your time

Take Care

Kenny

Now if anyone would like to look over my work to see if I can help them out then please visit my website http://www.wix.com/through_my_eye9/home
I have all of my contact info listed there if you're interested in booking your shoot.
Through My Eyes is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Dude.. Great Thread!
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:02 AM   #3
misslillylockhart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82040
My ECCIE Reviews

not sure I want my picture on a billboard advertising as a provider but i think my pictures are definetley hot enough for it lol
misslillylockhart is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
Through My Eyes
Valued Poster

Jack~ Thanks! I was hoping to get a little support from other members about this

Lilly~ I havent looked though your images but based on the avitar, it aint a cell phone pic so you're heading in the right direction!
Through My Eyes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women