Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47440
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2017, 01:10 PM   #46
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you're changing the rules then? The sticky specifically says “beyond (the big forbidden topics), you're on your own”. If you are now saying Rules #1, #3 and #4 apply in the Political Forum, that is a major and material change. You might as well ban 90% of the participants here, starting with me. I insult people all the time. It's considered de rigueur in this forum. Name any regular poster and I can cough up a slew of their insults. Each time we address each other, it's usually with an insult.

Under the new rules, how is anyone supposed to know which insults “cross the line” and which don't? If it's totally subjective, then you're opening a Pandora's Box and asking to be flooded with dozens of RTMs a day. Do you really want to sort through them all and decide which have “merit”? Luke_Wyatt is already pleading with you to ban the word “faggot” - do you want to encourage that kind of nonsense? And everyone who is disciplined will point to insults they received from someone else and complain about a double standard, no matter how even-handed you try to be.

Why change the rules under which this forum has been operating for many years just to accommodate and empower one thin-skinned little snowflake anyway? The rest of us are all grown-ups here.
I agree. Also, I do not see SoulManIke on the list of moderators in this forum. ChicaChaser set the standard for the rules governing this forum and modified them when he saw fit. Obviously CC is no longer moderating this forum

CC even started a sticky thread berating the people who hit the RTM button.

I don't see the thread with the rules modified has been changed. No disrespect against SMI but I would advise against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Or you all can take it to the spyder hole and avoid all this......ijs
Do you want us to take this discussion of this thread to the Hole, the PF discussions to the Hole or the discussion of your mod actions to the Hole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I suggest we just shut this forum down. Nobody wants to talk politics without being able to insult the other side and we can no longer have a equal discussion with a Mod without the potential of being pointed.

This forum has 250K hits. Which is 250K times ads are displayed for most users. If StC is "doing this right" then it is a significant revenue. But you've poo poo ed this in the past.

Quote:
You can try and blame this on Luke all you want but the fact of the matter is that there were to many members that could not stay away from the n word or words so very close to it.
Bullshit. It's against the rules and only a few instances of members using it. What's the deal with you calling everyone a racist and you even admitting to being one? It's another one of your more disturbing character traits.

Quote:
Some of you are not getting it....they no longer want this forum to exist in it's current form.

It will now be moderated like any other forum. You'd be wise to take note or you might join Wacko on the sidelines!
Is that your opinion or are you getting "concierge mod service" again? Again, if they want to substantially change the rules, I suggest they modify the stickies, and begin enforcing the rules consistently. Of course, you will be expecting "concierge mod service." Also, be prepared to lose ad revenue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're quite wrong. All but the nuclear rules WERE formally suspended in this forum according to the sticky, and Chica Chaser informed everyone that only the nuclear rules applied several times over the years. Then you show up and selectively, and arbitrarily, ban one person for rudeness while ignoring the person punching the RTM button who was at that exact same moment posting rude remarks directed at a provider. You might argue that CC is no longer here, and that would be true, but to come in here and start banning people without previously and formally announcing this new policy change to all is arbitrary justice: especially in light of the fact that you didn't also ban the person punching the RTM button for being rude in the exact same time frame you banned Waco for violating Rule #1.
That is my recollection and what it appears to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
whine and run crying to the Mods to ban someone else for calling him what he's admitted to being !
Luke claimed in other threads to have suffered a head wound and being overweight. If members reveal person details here about their RL or "their handles RL" that their stupidity.

Quote:
This forum is useless...even the folks on TV insult the shit out of one another talking politics!
Yet, here you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Hurry up bitches.
If you're going to say something stupid, say it.

I don't have all night.
It looks like you beat us to it...as usual.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

gnad...when will you ever learn that I make fun of all, including myself. You boys will never get your way crying like a bunch of peppered sprayed marching around like somebody gives a fuck Trump flunkies!

It is a useless forum if we can not insult each other. ..fuck gnad, what kind of political discourse is that!

Ask IB to explain my point for you, he understands wtf I'm doing.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:09 PM   #48
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I may be mistaken. But, it seems to me that you don't have a modtard overseeing this forum anymore. Thus, opening the forum up to oversight by any/all modtard/s.

The solution is to get St.C to appoint a modtard to this forum that meets the vision of what he finds acceptable for here.......like he did for the Spider Hole.

I agree that by CC's standard Waco did not merit a ban. But, CC did not ban Waco, and CC is not here to defend his standard he set for this forum.

Be careful the poison you choose........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:50 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I may be mistaken. But, it seems to me that you don't have a modtard overseeing this forum anymore. Thus, opening the forum up to oversight by any/all modtard/s.

The solution is to get St.C to appoint a modtard to this forum that meets the vision of what he finds acceptable for here.......like he did for the Spider Hole.

I agree that by CC's standard Waco did not merit a ban. But, CC did not ban Waco, and CC is not here to defend his standard he set for this forum.

Be careful the poison you choose........ijs
I also recommend you spell out the rules a little more in depth. We've got a lot of folks here whose entire existence in the "Political" Forum is to see how close to (Forbidden words) as they can get.

Not hard to prove intent.

Things like that are either OK or they're not OK.

But please spell it out so dipshits can get back to the business of couching political topics in terms of homosexual fellatio and glory holiness.

Your pal,

Jewish Lawyer
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:52 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I nominate me...

If not me , than 2Doggies , he knows the drill.

but he'd have to promise not to protect those Pissburg gaymos! I mean God Damn, those two homo's cry a the drop of a zipper!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:52 PM   #51
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sorry you've got to do this, mods, but I'd lie more than happy if the term "cocksucker" appeared in the context of the fee for service relationships this board provides forums for.
Here we go... right out of the gate, assup wants to start prohibiting words.

Why don't you start a new thread entitled "Assup's Guide to Politically Correct Vocabulary"?

Will your list of censored words include your favorite reference to providers who dare to post in this forum – SLUNT? Or will it only contain words that (strangely enough) stick to YOU more than any other poster, like faggot and cocksucker?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:52 PM   #52
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I suggest we just shut this forum down. Nobody wants to talk politics without being able to insult the other side and we can no longer have a equal discussion with a Mod without the potential of being pointed.
Most of us don't want to see this forum shut down.

I agree that you - WTF - can't talk politics without calling everyone a homo.

If you feel constrained from speaking your mind to a mod, it's your problem.

One of the main reasons this forum is successful is because it has always been lightly moderated and abuse of the RTM function has been strongly discouraged.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:53 PM   #53
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You can try and blame this on Luke all you want but the fact of the matter is that there were to (sic) many members that could not stay away from the n word or words so very close to it.

Wacko was one, even after DeD added to the rules in here.
Nonsense! The “big forbidden topics” in the sticky from Day One specifically included “any type of racial slurs”. Nobody is arguing that.

I didn't start this thread to defend Waco (ok, maybe a little) as much as to clarify if the rules have changed.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:54 PM   #54
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
If it's been pussified then you'll be right at home.
Stop whining bitch and hit your god-damn RTM button.
Well, ain't that rich? Dickmuncher calls me a pussy - while his fellow Austin Reacharound crewmate, assup, is busy lobbying to get his favorite epithet banned from this forum.

You have 4,100 posts, dontcha? How many contain the word “cocksucker”?

Hmmm... tell you what – just leave now and I won't bother to hire a Kelly girl and teach her how to hit the RTM button 4,098 times.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Dare say that there would be more than one person (that person would be Big Louie) who hasn't violated Rule #1 in this forum.
No kidding? You're saying Big Louie has never uttered an insult here? If that's true, my hat's off to him. Just hope I never called him anything worse than "Little Phooie"!
Old 03-29-2017, 02:59 PM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Most of us don't want to see this forum shut down. I agree that you can't talk politics without calling everyone a homo. .
Just to clarify. .. I only call homo's, homo's. Even then it's only when you post like you can't find you lipstick and your late for a dick sucking date.

I can not help it that this forum is litered with right wing closeted log cabin weenie washers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:02 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No kidding? You're saying Big Louie has never uttered an insult here? If that's true, my hat's off to him. Just hope I never called him anything worse than "Little Phooie"!
BL let's me make up for his civility!

He does not talk shit...I really do not understand why he even posts in the forum????
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:13 PM   #58
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I've survived a shit load of bans.. they're good for your soul! Which obviously do nothing for you soulless fringe right wing looney tunes!
I wouldn't know, because I have never been banned.

Where I come from, men follow orders or people die.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:16 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Which one of you has never been banned, JL?

What a crock of shit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:19 PM   #60
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Just to clarify. .. I only call homo's, homo's. Even then it's only when you post like you can't find you lipstick and your late for a dick sucking date.

I can not help it that this forum is litered with right wing closeted log cabin weenie washers.
Stop it, fagboy! I'm laughing too hard to hit the RTM button!

Now clean up your spelling and typos!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women