Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2024, 08:06 AM   #31
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Hey man, this is dormge’s world, we’re just living in it………
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:08 AM   #32
lngtalltxn
Partner in crime

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonegonexx View Post
I have met JL once. She was pleasant, appeared smart and provided great service. I think OP here has certain notions about hobby and hobbyists which he is validating with her. He is instigator of conversation which has drama, bitching and snitching. She being smart is playing him, and agreeing with him (which any service provider would do to a service consumer)....she is making him feel good so that she gets repeat business. Again nothing on her. OP shows his gullibility in the process. Again such non sense conversations happen all around in hobby, nothing new. He is just thinking that he is being given special treatment....which may be a little bit true if you visit a provider so many times....but dont use that special treatment to dig info on other guys, and then bitch or brag about it on boards.

I dont mind even if he wants to post reviews over and over. But again he should be open to feedback as long as it stays civil and positive to help him.
This x100 homegirl has pumped his ego up while filling up her pocket book. Op comes here brags about it, gets called out, (more than once) then fabricates bs about other hobbyists into another review (lol) let's hear (read) some of the stories she's told you about other mongers I have no doubt they'd be fiction novel length. Indulge us here, Stephen king.
lngtalltxn is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:33 AM   #33
7aurelius
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
DathBane1986, Aonegonex (The guy who sneaks pictures of women), 7aurelius, and the rest of you dudes are completely clueless with all the "L" word nonsense and "whipped" rubbish. It's comical at best. You guys can't seem to comprehend the concept of having a good time without bringing your "feelings" into situations and shit. It's crazy. No, I'm not "whipped, "I don't believe in the "L" word or any of that fairy tale shit. You dudes are the same ones who are married with children on these websites. I'm not the one who has "fallen" for a woman. The majority of these other women on these websites either won't see me, they are too difficult to schedule with, or they give 30% performance and it turns out boring. When I go to someone who actually gives me a good time and makes me feel relaxed, it's suddenly a problem. None of you make any sense. The entire purpose of meeting the women on these websites is to have a good time. Instead, you all try to ridicule guys who actually found someone to have a good time with. I'm single and not married like most of you. I can see who I want to see and when I would like to see them. All of you so-called men are so obsessed with feelings, and emotions and shit. That's why women can easily delude you. I don't get involved in any emotions or relationships. It's not for me. Dath Bane, that's your problem. Not mine.

You said all that to say you are whipped and you love her because she accepts you..

Have a good day mfer.. When that baby drop get a test homeboy!
7aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:04 AM   #34
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

IMO the reviews written by the OP are more along the lines of erotica than anything else. Also while I'm intrigued with her, these reviews actually keep me from reaching out to her.
ihump@amps is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:24 AM   #35
lngtalltxn
Partner in crime

I think (O)ld (P)ea picked a provider from way back when that folks probably forgot about and just started writing penthouse forum style reviews to keep PA because other than him, I can't recall off the top of my head anyone reviewing this chick recently (I may be wrong, if I am someone plz point it out and correct me) and I'll edit this accordingly (if I can within the 1hr/30 min time frame (I forget which it is)
Old 04-11-2024, 09:51 AM   #36
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lngtalltxn View Post
I can't recall off the top of my head anyone reviewing this chick recently (I may be wrong, if I am someone plz point it out and correct me) and I'll edit this accordingly (if I can within the 1hr/30 min time frame (I forget which it is)
Nah you're pretty accurate. 10 reviews going back to Nov of last year and 7 are by the OP
ihump@amps is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 01:50 PM   #37
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

So where is this chicks pics, profile? I don’t use oh2(yuck site), anywhere else?
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 01:55 PM   #38
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_k47 View Post
So where is this chicks pics, profile? I don’t use oh2(yuck site), anywhere else?
That's the thing, she's not posted since October 2023.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:13 PM   #39
ForeverUS
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
That's the thing, she's not posted since October 2023.

When she did post some pictures, they were not at all flattering...
ForeverUS is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:46 PM   #40
lngtalltxn
Partner in crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverUS View Post
When she did post some pictures, they were not at all flattering...
This. Wood not drop any cash for her, not considering what else is out there on the market. I'm not that desperate (yet haha)

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
MzzJaylowe

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women