Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2024, 06:49 PM   #16
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
Wtf
First, I don't believe in the "L" word like all of you others guys. That's fairy tale shit. Secondly, I didn't do laundry or wash the car for HER. It's called proper etiquette and showing reverence to guests. You should learn it. Anyone who gets into my car is a guest. I keep my car clean. People give me complements on my car when I'm driving or at a stop light. My car is definitely cleaner than the car you drive. I rarely get out because I'm working and busy all the fuckin' time. People rarely get inside of my car. Even my own family doesn't ride in my car. Someone gets in my car maybe every few months or once a damn year. If I need to clean the inside of my car to make the guest feel comfortable, then I'm going to clean my damn car. It doesn't matter what YOU think. Third, it was not a dinner date. I don't do dates. Why would go on a date with any of the women in this business? Think about that. Also, it was after 2:00 P.M. and I ate chicken for dinner later that night. I actually had a conversation with Jaylowe at the park, and she expressed to me how she feels about this business and all of you other men. It's not good. Most of these women open up to me and tell me their secret desires. It's just something people tend to do around me.

I've been planning to go try this restaurant for a few months now. Most of my family is busy with their own families and lives. I don't have friends and most of the students I went to school with are out doing their own thing now. I was trying to find someone to go with, or I was going to end up going by myself as usual. I rarely go to restaurants. I only recently started going again in 2023, and it has only been a few times. I didn't go anywhere since 2019 because of the pandemic. Same with movie theatres. I cook my own meals everyday, and it's the same fuckin' food everyday. It's rare that I go to a restaurant.

Fourth, if it's a "long drawn out novel," then don't fuckin' read it. Move on to the next one instead of complaining about it being long. None of you whine about CJKamore's (I don't know how it's spelled) reviews and his reviews are longer than mine. Most of you have short attention spans because you're on TikToxic all day, wasting hours scrolling through pointless videos. Yes, I've been needing new pants for a while now. Big deal. It was a total solar eclipse and I planned to get out and do things other than work or be bored inside all the fuckin' time. You got a problem with it? That's your problem. Not mine. Next!

"Not trying to be a dick here." That's precisely what you're doing.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 07:02 PM   #17
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DathBane1986 View Post
Yet your response is emotional as heck, enjoy yourself good Sir.
"I’m ashamed to say but I’ve been where the OP has been and it NEVER turns out good [Insert tears]. She is pay for play and when you catch feelings [I'm a simp who gets attached to girls], which it seems like the OP has [Major assumptions about dormGE's personality], we [Who is "we?"] the CLIENT, always loses. Be Careful and Happy Hobbying."

That's some funny stuff. Later.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:12 PM   #18
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Just wanting on Review 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
"I’m ashamed to say but I’ve been where the OP has been and it NEVER turns out good [Insert tears]. She is pay for play and when you catch feelings [I'm a simp who gets attached to girls], which it seems like the OP has [Major assumptions about dormGE's personality], we [Who is "we?"] the CLIENT, always loses. Be Careful and Happy Hobbying."

That's some funny stuff. Later.
Keep doing you Sir, I haven’t laughed this hard in a minute, just make sure you send me a wedding invite and I’m waiting on you to star in pretty woman 2. I learned my lesson falling for a working girl, it happens so no shame on my part, you call me simp all day Sir, that’s doesn’t bother me.
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 07:30 PM   #19
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DathBane1986 View Post
Keep doing you Sir, I haven’t laughed this hard in a minute, just make sure you send me a wedding invite and I’m waiting on you to star in pretty woman 2. I learned my lesson falling for a working girl, it happens so no shame on my part, you call me simp all day Sir, that’s doesn’t bother me.
"I learned my lesson falling for a working girl"

What I'm trying to tell you is you have a simp mentality and I don't. I don't get attached to any females. I know how to differentiate between having a good time and feelings or emotions. You admitted it yourself. I'm never getting married. I promised myself when I was a little kid I would never get married or have children. Again, you "fell" for a "working girl" and that's your problem. Why would any man do that in this business? Don't reflect or project your own personal failed experiences and insecurities on me. Yes, I know about Gemini women. I experienced it from Spring 2010 to Spring 2011 on a college campus. It was the worst time of my life. The difference is, I was inexperienced and I was not having sex with that woman. I was still a virgin then. So I know what to look for and what to avoid. I'm merely here to have a good time when the schedules are aligned well. I don't get attached.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:41 PM   #20
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Well you certainly have found DormGE’s trigger. Hey bud, come down from your high horse, and join the rest of us on planet Earth.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 10:08 PM   #21
jp26lilac
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Joking is one thing but I do not see problem seeing Jaylowe multiple times. I have seen her couple of times and left every session with full satisfaction unlike few ladies I have seen in the past.
jp26lilac is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:52 AM   #22
lngtalltxn
Partner in crime

lngtalltxn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 06:27 AM   #23
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
...I actually had a conversation with Jaylowe at the park, and she expressed to me how she feels about this business and all of you other men. It's not good...
Nice dude. You're not doing her any favors here bud. Thanks for confirming she actually doesn't like the dudes she fucks. FYI, that includes you too. Hope you enjoy seeing her, at this rate, you're gonna be the only one.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 07:10 AM   #24
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 93

Quote:
Aonegonex (The guy who sneaks pictures of women)
Dude, Not sure where you got this from. Its one thing to discuss hobby with providers, its another to be trash talking always and feeling good about yourself and then posting on boards. You are one of many perverts, just fuck good, have fun, post reviews to help others and move on...no need to ride on holier-than-thou horse.

Also, not all comments on your reviews are to ridicule you, some are to help you to avoid some very familiar pitfalls of hobby. If you know everything, then may be no need to participate in a forum.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 08:11 AM   #25
lngtalltxn
Partner in crime

Imma rookie to this board but not to the hobby. Ol buddy tends to contradict himself not only ITT but in a lot of the other jaylowe reviews and gets into the same spats over the same shit everytime.

I'm over here chillin like

Waiting for the next one.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:50 PM   #26
dormGE
Premium Access

This is the last review for Jaylowe. Too many of you dudes complain and whine about everything. I asked if she wanted me to write this review and she said yes. I wasn't going to write one at first. That's why I skipped writing the other park one on April 5. The funny part is, all of you guys keep asking her in person, "When's the next adventure review with you and dormGE?" These are the same guys who keep asking her when my next review is coming. These are the same guys who keep asking her who I am and what I look like. These are the same guys who ask other women these same questions about me. These are the same guys who ask women to shove their fists up their asses, and then shove a glass bottle up their asses and die from internal bleeding. Yeah, these women tell me all of your wild stories about your lives, your wives, and your children. These are the same guys who sneak pictures of women when they're not looking. These are the same guys who never get off of these websites. It's the same guys who post negative comments on every thread post. It's comical at best. If I find any trouble with any other women, I won't report it. You'll have to discover it yourself. I wrote the review because they constantly ask Jaylowe and other women when my next review is coming. Continue with your short reviews that lack any detail. Good luck. It's supposed to be a review website, but it's mostly a drama and conflict website. ^_____________________________ _^
Old 04-10-2024, 05:37 PM   #27
lngtalltxn
Partner in crime

Old 04-11-2024, 05:47 AM   #28
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
This is the last review for Jaylowe.
I seriously doubt that. She hasn't posted since last year. If you didn't review her, she'd have fallen off everyone else's hobby radar.
Quote:
...These are the same guys who ask women to shove their fists up their asses, and then shove a glass bottle up their asses and die from internal bleeding...
huh? LMAO
Quote:
...Yeah, these women tell me all of your wild stories about your lives, your wives, and your children...
Good to know. Another reason not to see this provider, because she can't seem to keep shit to herself. BTW, what do you think she's telling other tricks about YOUR personal business?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 06:36 AM   #29
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Good to know. Another reason not to see this provider, because she can't seem to keep shit to herself. BTW, what do you think she's telling other tricks about YOUR personal business?

I have met JL once. She was pleasant, appeared smart and provided great service. I think OP here has certain notions about hobby and hobbyists which he is validating with her. He is instigator of conversation which has drama, bitching and snitching. She being smart is playing him, and agreeing with him (which any service provider would do to a service consumer)....she is making him feel good so that she gets repeat business. Again nothing on her. OP shows his gullibility in the process. Again such non sense conversations happen all around in hobby, nothing new. He is just thinking that he is being given special treatment....which may be a little bit true if you visit a provider so many times....but dont use that special treatment to dig info on other guys, and then bitch or brag about it on boards.

I dont mind even if he wants to post reviews over and over. But again he should be open to feedback as long as it stays civil and positive to help him.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:01 AM   #30
ihump@amps
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lngtalltxn View Post
Same lol
ihump@amps is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
MzzJaylowe

AMPReviews.net