Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Our race to the bottom continues...

"This is the kind of news that makes you want to reach for something sharp and jab it in your own eye."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXm3T...layer_embedded
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Shit, I believe I am going to throw up!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Unbelievable!!!
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Supply side economics in action.

Those douchebags should be boiled in, er, VINEGAR!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #5
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Makes you wonder what kinda deal Obama has made with China? He sure is fighting to keep jobs in a America.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:58 AM   #6
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Jeff Immelt CEO of GE:

In February 2009, Immelt was appointed as a member to the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board to provide the president and his administration with advice and counsel in fixing America's economic downturn.On January 21, 2011, President Obama announced Immelt's appointment as chairman of his outside panel of economic advisers, succeeding former Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker. Immelt will retain his post at G.E. while becoming "chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, a newly named panel that President Obama is creating by executive order.

He was also named one of the five worst Non-Financial-Crisis-Related CEOs of 2008 by the Free Enterprise Action Fund. Since taking over, GE's stock has dropped nearly 60%. Recently, Immelt has been criticized by Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly for business transactions between GE and Iran, the country which has reportedly been attacking U.S. forces in Iraq.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_R._Immelt

Obama didn't waste any time rewarding his friend over at MSNBC with an appointment in the current administration.
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:42 AM   #7
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Kinda late to the party, aint'cha?

Had you been watching Fox news instead of the Obama kiss-ass media you would have known about this shit months ago.

Yep. That's your boy's so-called "jobs czar". Ain't he a hoot? I guess campaign contributions do have their rewards.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #8
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Holy Cow, say it isn't true. The uber-conservatives among us have finally figured out that tax-dodging corporations sending our jobs overseas is probably not the best thing for our economy. I guess corporations really are not people after all eh Mitt? Let's all give a big warm welcome to Billy and Gfe for finally joining us in this little place I like to call reallity.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #9
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Holy Cow, say it isn't true. The uber-conservatives among us have finally figured out that tax-dodging corporations sending our jobs overseas is probably not the best thing for our economy. I guess corporations really are not people after all eh Mitt? Let's all give a big warm welcome to Billy and Gfe for finally joining us in this little place I like to call reallity.
You mean the reality that Obama coddles and rewards these irresponsible CEO's as much as every Republican President the über-liberals among us like to vilify?
You must have missed this part:
President Obama announced Immelt's appointment as chairman of his outside panel of economic advisers.

Yep, sure glad this country's being run by the über-liberal Obama who's really stepping up to the plate to make sure more U.S. jobs and corporations remain in our Country.
DTorrchia is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:39 AM   #10
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Wonder how many more will leave if they actually raise taxes and enforce Obama Care.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #11
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

After the recent decision by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals which ruled the individual mandate of Obamacare unconstitutional, I'm willing to bet it get's tossed out by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Having said that, I believe Corporations should pay their fair share of taxes. For GE to show a 5 BILLION dollar profit in the USA alone and then not having paid a dime in taxes is.... ridiculous.
DTorrchia is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I thought Obama was gonna close corporate tax loop holes! I think they should have paid their fair share. I do not think if you are a conservative or a liberal that you would like a company not paying any taxes with a 5 billion dollar profit. I have to pay taxes they should have to pay taxes.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorrchia View Post
You mean the reality that Obama coddles and rewards these irresponsible CEO's as much as every Republican President the über-liberals among us like to vilify?
You must have missed this part:
President Obama announced Immelt's appointment as chairman of his outside panel of economic advisers.

Yep, sure glad this country's being run by the über-liberal Obama who's really stepping up to the plate to make sure more U.S. jobs and corporations remain in our Country.
Not sure what you're talking about. I've stated many times that Obama is the best Republican president we've had in years. This just further affirms it. He ain't no Democrat and he certainly ain't no liberal.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #14
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Not sure what you're talking about. I've stated many times that Obama is the best Republican president we've had in years. This just further affirms it. He ain't no Democrat and he certainly ain't no liberal.

Now that's funny.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #15
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Huh....That is funny!:laughb ounce2:

I could have swore you had a huge boner for Obama....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women