Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #16
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Obama care saving us money that is rich! Where is your proof out of the 2000 plus pages of this debacle? I actually have a brochure that explains Obamacare in a nutshell and how and when certain things will be enforced.

Sup the only thing I hate is Government dictatorship in which they force me to do something I should have the right to choose on my own.

Did they install a nipple on the end of Obama's dick for you guys?

Yes Bush spent a shit ton of money as well. I am none to pleased with that shit either. Government has grown way to big for its britches and needs to be taken down a few sizes.

You say I am full of shit. Yet you guys have not proven anything accept that you can search the internet and find sites that support your views. The stuff you are gonna find on the internets will not be the tell all and end all of truth.

Sup I got news for ya Bush is not in office anymore.....

I would so Vote for Sarah solely that she scares the shit out of progressives! Plus I know that she is for smaller Government. She is way to far to the right and would never win. I have not quoted anything from Sarah at all.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You have a brochure? A BROCHURE? Is it a really a brochure, or a pamphlet? A flier? OK, well why don't you scan it and put it up for all of us to see? Or quote it in a manner that allows us to believe a single one of your cockamaymie pronouncements. Who published it? Where did you get it?

Nipple on Obama's dick ... let's see, there's another brilliant, mature and insightful point of discussion. I suppose the appropriate response to a comment like that would be: NAW, too easy and you probably wouldn't comprehend it. OK. You win! Great point! Can I use that one in conversation down at the mine shaft?

The only reason I posted about Bush was because you brought him into the conversation. And thank God he's no longer in office.

That you'd vote for Palin is no surprise. You speak the same language!

Please let me know where I can get a copy of that brochure so I can learn the truth about health care reform. I'd appreciate it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #18
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
As it stands now, I see Romney as a significant problem for Obama in the general election. I view him as the only current Republican candidate in the field with enough appeal to attract Independent voters in November 2012. Therein lies Mitt's problem! He is not far enough to the Right to attract hard core Republican voters in the primaries. Unless Mitt can somehow pull off a major primary miracle, how he matches up against Obama in the November '12 general election is a moot point.
Have to mostly agree with this, but who knows if support will galvanize around the GOP front runner or not. Not too many happy with the direction of the country now (69% latest Wash. Post poll).
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #19
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You have a brochure? A BROCHURE? Is it a really a brochure, or a pamphlet? A flier? OK, well why don't you scan it and put it up for all of us to see? Or quote it in a manner that allows us to believe a single one of your cockamaymie pronouncements. Who published it? Where did you get it?

Small Business Council of America is who put it out. Oh yes I am gonna take the time to scan it and put it up for your ass. Not going to tell you where you can get it due to your recent rants of wanting to out me.

Nipple on Obama's dick ... let's see, there's another brilliant, mature and insightful point of discussion. I suppose the appropriate response to a comment like that would be: NAW, too easy and you probably wouldn't comprehend it. OK. You win! Great point! Can I use that one in conversation down at the mine shaft?

Don't be stupid.

The only reason I posted. I bet you had major withdrawals while you were banned.

That you'd vote for Palin is no surprise. You speak the same language!

I am not from Alaska.

Please let me know where I can get a copy of that brochure so I can learn the truth about health care reform. I'd appreciate it.
I would rather you hire a team of ethical non biased people to read and reread to decipher the 2000 plus page out of control spending Obama care bill.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #20
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I would rather you hire a team of ethical non biased people to read and reread to decipher the 2000 plus page out of control spending Obama care bill.
Hell, nobody can decipher it as evidenced by the "supporters" that are fleeing it in droves and seeking waivers. That is why it was passed at 2AM on a holiday before anyone was allowed to read it.
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Wyldeman, you never dissapoint. Just when we get a thread moving in the direction of debate, you manage shit on it.

At least you made this totally personal like you often do.

BTW - you continue to out yourself... as an uneducated agitator. Nobody needs to help you with that. I'll find the brochure on my own, and skip down your path to enlightenment.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #22
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wyldeman, you never dissapoint. Just when we get a thread moving in the direction of debate, you manage shit on it.

Such harsh words. Really did I shit on it?

At least you made this totally personal like you often do.

Nothing personal just being real.....

BTW - you continue to out yourself... as an uneducated agitator. Nobody needs to help you with that. I'll find the brochure on my own, and skip down your path to enlightenment.
What does it really mean to be educated? To be able read and take tests well. By definition of a progressive to be educated is to agree with everything they say. In my short life I have met some really dumb educated people. I call them educated idiots.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
What does it really mean to be educated? To be able read and take tests well. By definition of a progressive to be educated is to agree with everything they say. In my short life I have met some really dumb educated people. I call them educated idiots.
That's really not my definition of education. But I'm glad to see you're using "progressive" instead of "liberal." (I'm dying to see the dictionary where that definition is listed... please produce. You don't even need to scan it.)

Look, man, there's no crime in dropping out of school. There are millions of successful people who never finished high school and millions of brilliant people who never went to college. You could be one of them. But your words speak otherwise.

That's not what I'm talking about here, and you know it.

This is all about statements like the ones you made in this and your previous, say, 50 posts. Baseless opinion used to debunk facts presented by others. Then, as we see now, in a fit of frustration, drop it down into a series of personal attacks.

This is not about schooling. When one is ignorant, he should strive to fill his cup (OK, Keystone light can) of knowledge. Then he/she can form an educated opinion. That's what smart people do.

Lazy people do what you've been doing.

Can you tell the difference?

Hijacking a thread is one thing, but what you've done here goes beyond that.

I'd rather discuss Mitt Romney and his "HUGE" lead over President Obama; his chances of escaping the GOP nuts arena and actually winning the nomination over, say, Sarah Palin or Pray With Me Rick Perry.

Wouldn't you? I'm sure there's a brochure somewhere that can give you an overview of the race.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's really not my definition of education. But I'm glad to see you're using "progressive" instead of "liberal." (I'm dying to see the dictionary where that definition is listed... please produce. You don't even need to scan it.)

And you said I was stupid and lazy?

Look, man, there's no crime in dropping out of school. There are millions of successful people who never finished high school and millions of brilliant people who never went to college. You could be one of them. But your words speak otherwise.

I did go to college even made the Deans list a few times. IMO I do not care if you went to college as long as you know how to use your brain and have common sense.

That's not what I'm talking about here, and you know it.

You go get em tiger!

This is all about statements like the ones you made in this and your previous, say, 50 posts. Baseless opinion used to debunk facts presented by others. Then, as we see now, in a fit of frustration, drop it down into a series of personal attacks.

I am not sure you can decipher between fact and fiction. I am not personally attacking anyone just stating an opinion. Do I need to look that up in the dictionary for you too.

This is not about schooling. When one is ignorant,(personal attack) he should strive to fill his cup (OK, Keystone light can)(I do not drink out of a can that is so uncivilized) of knowledge. Then he/she can form an educated opinion. That's what smart people do. Got any more life lessons SUP? My educated opinion is that the whole Government has fucked us and you actually clap for the underachieving half.

Lazy people do what you've been doing.

Calling me lazy because I will not post links from my side of Al Gores internet. Classic. Need be to buy you a dictionary of how to use your brain it is that lump 3 feet above your ass.

Can you tell the difference?

The difference in you and me? Yes I can.

Hijacking a thread is one thing, but what you've done here goes beyond that.

You started it!

I'd rather discuss Mitt Romney and his "HUGE" lead over President Obama; his chances of escaping the GOP nuts arena and actually winning the nomination over, say, Sarah Palin or Pray With Me Rick Perry.

I will take anyone over Obama. I like Herman Cain. I am not that keen on Mitt, but I would rather see him in office over Obama.

Wouldn't you? I'm sure there's a brochure somewhere that can give you an overview of the race.
I am sure I could tell you that the sky is blue and you would say no it isn't. I could make you a brochure in a pop up book so you could follow along.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Why bother. You are beyond reproach. (Look it up, dean's list!)
Old 06-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I feel the same way!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Excellent. Then I guess we'll all get a break in these debate threads!

Thanks for playing!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #28
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I guess I get a break from the likes of you!

Thank you very little.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I'll find the brochure on my own, and skip down your path to enlightenment.
Here is the link to the brochure. Looks like decent info.

http://www.sbca.net/Health_Reform_Wh..._need_know.pdf
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thanks. It is a good synopsis. No wonder Wyldeman didn't make any substantive claims about the health reform package. Nowhere in that brochure did it say anything closely related to anything Wyldeman claimed.

Obviously he didn't read the brochure, and even if he didn't have it, he does now!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women