Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2016, 01:55 PM   #31
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Yew have faith

An' Ah have a phat boner thet wuld fit rite inna Vladischmeer Pootin's purdy mouth.

Suck it, Commie scum!
I always admire your posts. You are the common man America claims to love.

Now as for Trump and Russia:

1.The DNC/Podesta hack preceded Trump's nomination
2.When the Russians perpetrate a hack they do so as to be unattributable.
3.It is easy to rig a hack to look like someone else did it
4.It is impossible to know what Putin's personal role is or might be
5.CIA and FBI are politicized
6.Trump is warming up to Putin because it will allow him to influence him later. This is classic strategy. After a honeymoon Trump's Generals now in charge will set out some hard measures for the Russians. There will be negotiation and compromise. But Trump's strategy is to be their friends now and then clobber them.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 10:59 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sounds like you're reading a fairy tale, Junior.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 02:10 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sounds like anyone who expects an intelligent reply out of me is reading a fairy tale. I am a junior high school dropout.
FTFY, asswipe.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:37 PM   #34
pussycat
Valued Poster

This was not "cyberwarfare" or interference in an election. The DNC and Podesta hacks revealed corruption in the Democratic Party which every American should know. We should thank whoever did it. When it happened Trump wasn't even the Republican nominee LOL! Obama needs to shut his lying mouth and get the hell out of town and retire to his millionaire's compound in southern California where he can spend the rest of his meaningless life playing golf in the sun. He will never have to return to the cold of Chicago where he claims he found a home for his prior life as a community organizer helping the needy and disenfranchised when in reality he was living in a million dollar home in Hyde Park nowhere around the south Chicago ghetto he claimed to be part of. He was a fucking liar and fraud from day one.

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN !
Old 12-18-2016, 02:06 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And now Hillary is on that same bandwagon - blaming Putin for her election loss because he has a grudge against her - no Hillary- you lost the election because nobody likes you.
Sigh - I mean really girl- you are grasping for straws there.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 02:55 PM   #36
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
I always admire your posts. You are the common man America claims to love.
An' don't nunya all roundt h'yar fergit it!!!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 03:00 PM   #37
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

LOL screw em all. If someone doesn't have the ability to keep a secret, then who's to blame? THE ONE THAT WROTE whatever it was whatever was supposed to be a "secret". This day in age, with all the tech we have and even the world's governments can't keep something from being snooped upon, screw em'.. all's fair in love a war, and this planet hasn't been without war in it's entire written history, and even before.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:49 AM   #38
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Tha way Ah sees it, if'n ol' Vladischmeer Pootin anna Rooskies take o'er 'Murica, shore we'll be a slave state to our pseudo-commie o'erlords, but onna bright side thar's gonna be mo' jobs fer e'ery buddy than yew kin shake a stick at 'cos worldt dommie-nayshun izza labor-intensive thang. Plus, ya git ta kick tha livvin' shee'yit outta a whole lotta smelly furrinners. An' kickin tha shee'yit outta furrinners is whut made 'Murica great inna furst place!

Ah blames Obama.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:39 AM   #39
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tha way Ah sees it, if'n ol' Vladischmeer Pootin anna Rooskies take o'er 'Murica, shore we'll be a slave state to our pseudo-commie o'erlords, but onna bright side thar's gonna be mo' jobs fer e'ery buddy than yew kin shake a stick at 'cos worldt dommie-nayshun izza labor-intensive thang. Plus, ya git ta kick tha livvin' shee'yit outta a whole lotta smelly furrinners. An' kickin tha shee'yit outta furrinners is whut made 'Murica great inna furst place!

Ah blames Obama.
You should run for public office immediately! Ted Cruz's Senate seat should be yours . You could mop the floor with that jackass in any debate, or at least let's say you have the common touch voters will go for. We need your kind of clarity!
Old 12-19-2016, 12:41 PM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And now Hillary is on that same bandwagon - blaming Putin for her election loss because he has a grudge against her - no Hillary- you lost the election because nobody likes you.
Sigh - I mean really girl- you are grasping for straws there.
Actually, since Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million, more people like Clinton than Trump. But only the electoral vote matters so Trump is President-elect. Unlike others who for 8 years have blasted Obama on every issue, I support Trump and hope he lives up to his many commitments to the American people. If he fails it does no one in this country any good.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:50 PM   #41
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

No, what I mean is people voted for Hillary because they voted the party line - they liked Bernie better. She had no energy,no excitement,no message,ect. But yes, I agree, if Trump fails - the country loses. And nobody wants that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Actually, since Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million, more people like Clinton than Trump. But only the electoral vote matters so Trump is President-elect. Unlike others who for 8 years have blasted Obama on every issue, I support Trump and hope he lives up to his many commitments to the American people. If he fails it does no one in this country any good.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:19 PM   #42
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Oopsie, dubble post.
Old 12-19-2016, 01:20 PM   #43
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
You should run for public office immediately! Ted Cruz's Senate seat should be yours . You could mop the floor with that jackass in any debate, or at least let's say you have the common touch voters will go for. We need your kind of clarity!
Bin thar, dun thet, an' LOSZT. Tha lyin' muthafukkin' seecr't Commie Castro-luvvin' Cooban sleeper cell leader lied his way inta tha Senate seat thet wuz s'pposed ta be mine! If'n ya don't bee-leeve meh, jus' ask ol' Dick Cheney.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:15 PM   #44
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Bin thar, dun thet, an' LOSZT. Tha lyin' muthafukkin' seecr't Commie Castro-luvvin' Cooban sleeper cell leader lied his way inta tha Senate seat thet wuz s'pposed ta be mine! If'n ya don't bee-leeve meh, jus' ask ol' Dick Cheney.
Goshdarn, David D! Methinks you need a few lessons in WINNING! Why don't you send a PM to Yssup Rider? Over in the Political Forum, he is acclaimed as the only 3-time winner of the Eccie Dipshit of the Year Award! He may be able to pass along some of his secrets to you!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:11 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Stalker cain't hep hissef.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women