Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47521
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2018, 11:51 AM   #76
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
I’ll say this all the double letters names seem to have the very same resources to every situation, either they take long classes on how to do this or all the responses come from the same person, my 2 year old great nephew brought this to my attention
Thanks for being another empassioned follower of mine by making sure to follow me in all my postings and never forgetting to post on every thread Ive posted on. It seems like you have a thing for me, or maybe it's just cyberstalking.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:07 PM   #77
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

The Bonus pics are great, especially the sweater!
Interestingly, I recently told Chloe she is like a fairy and she must have wings. So she posts pics proving it; her sweater looks like wings, and I can visualize her flitting from flower to flower. The mystery of how flowers get their nectar is now solved!!!
Old 11-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #78
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Be personal and enthusiastic and affectionate!!!!!!!!!! The man must feel like you want him and that you enjoyed him!!!!!!
Everything else hinges on these first two sentences.

Looks are nice, but it is the attitude that makes the difference. When I see a lady enjoys being with me, and actually cares about my well being, even though she may not wish a “real life” romantic involvement with me, that is a huge turn on. I have fucked some gorgeous women with perfect bodies, but their attitudes caused me to lose all desire.

So many women think all a man needs is to squirt sperm, and if she causes that, he is happy and satisfied and the date is over with. For me, the time after ejaculation is the time I need to feel the connection even more than before. It is a time when the man is most vulnerable, and needs the closeness, the kisses, the tender talk, and just be held close and know you care. Unfortunately, by the time I cum, the hour is usually over with, and I have to leave. It is tough to walk away from intimacy! I hope no woman has ever felt like I am “through” with her after I have cum.

I have roamed a lot, and now I find repeating with the same woman most appealing. Especially when each date is better than the last.

Hobby $ are limited; I like returning where the outcome is certain. No matter how much women brag about their clients all being rich “businessmen”, in reality, many men work a lot of hard hours to collect enough money for that special date.

Hygiene is of utmost importance.

Age not all that important, maturity IS all that important; the two are not interdependent.

Activities are important, but some not crucial, especially if a connection exists.
Be playful, naughty, seductive!

It is important that a lady spend some time preparing herself. Lots of makeup is not so important to me, though. As long as she looks good, smells good, and tastes good.

A lady must be rested enough to be energetic.

I like a sober woman.

Actually had one girl who was more interested in watching a tv show than in me. What a date! You must focus attention on your client. You MUST!

Ladies, if you honestly let yourself enjoy the date, and affectionately show that you do, you are very likely to get repeat dates. But even then it may not happen. “so many women, so little time”. A lot of guys have a long bucket list and keep adding to it faster than they can date. That next hottie looks so appealing and we want to experience her, and in the process we neglect rescheduling with the ladies we should.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:15 PM   #79
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

It is hard for me to imagine anyone who would not want to reschedule with Chloe!
She sure knows how to push my buttons.
If I had the money, I would date her every day!
Well, probably not; I would be too worn out, lol!
But 2 or 3 times a week would be nice!!!!
Old 11-18-2018, 12:29 PM   #80
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Once again, Mindy Magic, you have come into this thread to disparage a provider who has never posted a single thing about you or interacted with you in any way, That is what speaks volumes here.

Chloe is a classy lady who clearly knows how to keep her regulars happy as many here have attested and now I will too.
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Old 11-18-2018, 01:49 PM   #81
blueballs70
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I tend to take what I need from a thread and leave the rest where it is. Some people have a knack for stirring up more shit than a Evinrude in a septic tank and that's typically when I get out of the boat. But this a useful thread so back on topic for me.

I am a regular kind of guy so for me the initial communication and keeping a set appointment time is a key because that's the first impression of you I get. Being gone for work most of the year and getting 4 or 5 weeks home a year there's nothing worse than setting it all up and
waiting in a parking lot 45 min to a hour. That play's into whether I'll be a repeat or not...Little things like texts the day of the meeting are a good sign of good things to come is a nice touch. Show's me you are interested in our encounter. Being passionate is another if you love what you do it just shows and that vibe translates to a good time as well. Given's are hygiene , looks and personality as others have said. One of the most import for me is for you to just be yourself if I have picked you profile out as in someone I would like to see and you have been honest in your profile I will be a happy camper..

Your pics are off the chain sexy and of course I am in town this week and your on the road..lol story of my life and hence my handle tells the tale...
Old 11-18-2018, 02:00 PM   #82
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post

chemistry...... The ability to sense a clients mood and follow his instructions allows me morph and transform into whatever my client needs.
This.

Hit that my emotional g-spot and I'm a Regular.

I find the more experienced providers understand the power of an emotional connection beyond the physical. They understand a male over 50 has his kinks, so they enjoy listening, trying or learning it.

Most of the time the kink is as simple as "the way you look at me", more foreplay, a compliment or a soft kiss.

I concede, success depends on a clients ability to effectively communicate these needs and be patient too; mind reading never works.
Old 11-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #83
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
I’ll say this all the double letters names seem to have the very same resources to every situation, either they take long classes on how to do this or all the responses come from the same person, my 2 year old great nephew brought this to my attention

Oh, I thought perhaps it was Ray Charles. Lol
Old 11-18-2018, 03:06 PM   #84
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
You keep saying this as fact, so please link to the thread where I made such an announcement. I'll admit it if I did it or explain it if you quote it out of context, but I'm not remembering this and you seem to have been studying me extensively during your two months here, since you appear to have a far longer memory of my posting history than I do.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:15 PM   #85
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:

Umm...you literally named someone in this same post where you claim not to have named anyone.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:17 PM   #86
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving & a merry Christmas to all. Now carry on Nicky.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:49 PM   #87
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:
Yeah, actually you just did. Again.

And no matter how many times your rude, targeted personal attacks on Chloe are edited & removed by Biomed, you just continue rephrasing and reposting the same attacks. Your behavior is cyberstalking.
Old 11-18-2018, 04:06 PM   #88
BoobsSprayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I have not had the chance to see Ginger yet... But I already have a feeling I will be coming back for more!
Old 11-18-2018, 04:17 PM   #89
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer View Post
I have not had the chance to see Ginger yet... But I already have a feeling I will be coming back for more!
You have excellent instincts, darling!
Old 11-18-2018, 04:58 PM   #90
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I’m lost I went from pointing out things a preschooler can tell to o no not cyberstalking lol, look hun your cute THAT IS IT.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women