Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA
Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2024, 11:07 PM   #1
Nwlalover
Premium Access

Encounters: 11
Default Encounter: Not sure what happened, but Helen isn't the same

User ID: -
Date: 01/31/24
Name: Helen
Phone: 714-548-8339
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bossi...-/447997779689
City: Shreveport
State: Louisiana
Address: Travelodge. Greenwood rd and I20
Activities: Decent massage, ball licking, cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small, on the heavy side but not BBW. Nice natural breasts
Recommendation: No
Nwlalover is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 02:07 PM   #2
Big&J81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

She's always had terrible services..
Definitely only worth half what she asks.. last time was her last chance for my time..
Big&J81 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:37 PM   #3
noddingoff
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Big, no offense but maybe it was you? She had good reviews the last time she was here including one from me. I did a search but couldn't find any bad reviews on her or any bad posts on her from you. Did my computer somehow stopped me from seeing them? If so, can you repost them?
noddingoff is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:52 PM   #4
Nwlalover
Premium Access

Hey buddy, you need to read my post again. I said I had good experiences and didn't post a review in the past because someone else already did and it was the same way I felt. That was probably you. This time was DIFFERENT! You know as well as I do that providers change or maybe she had a bad day but she made me wait nude for almost 10 mins texting someone and the phone wasn't silenced so it kept going off until I said something and after 45 mins, she was trying to rush me out the door. I am just posting my experience.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:10 AM   #5
noddingoff
Premium Access

NWA...what's your problem? Maybe you should re-read my post as it wasn't directed to you. Reading is fundamental...try it
Old 02-03-2024, 11:49 AM   #6
Big&J81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Nodding, no sir I normally don't ever complain, I'm thankful for the ladies we have and get that come thru.
I seen her back in the gap, she was pretty decent, then few more times, but the last 2 just definitely not what it was. Even though g t, just a bad day. And tried again, same thing stayed texting and was super rushed, like she over booked.. that's all I meant sir.. happy hunting brother
Big&J81 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 01:35 PM   #7
Nwlalover
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddingoff View Post
NWA...what's your problem? Maybe you should re-read my post as it wasn't directed to you. Reading is fundamental...try it
Nodding, look at this page. It is NOT clear who anyone is replying to so since I am the one who posted the review and in your comment you didn't say the other member's name, I thought you were talking to me. No offense buddy and yes, I can read. NEXT time, you decide to be nasty to anyone's post, maybe, list who you are being nasty too buddy!.Why are you even being shitty to begin with? It's comments like yours that make folks not want to post a review or comment on here. Unbelievable!
Old 02-05-2024, 05:39 AM   #8
noddingoff
Premium Access

NW...What does this mean to you? "Big, no offense but..." Hmmm, who commented right above mine? Hmmm, what is that person's "call-sign?"
Again, reading is fundamental. Have a great day dipshit
Old 02-05-2024, 06:32 AM   #9
MrFriendly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

MrFriendly is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 08:43 AM   #10
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Ok, Gentlemen. I’ll remind you to ALWAYS keep it civil. Some back and forth is considered fine, but much more than this and it will be necessary to ask this kerfuffle be taken to pm’s and off the board.
As always, try to stay above the fray and go hobby!
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 05:20 PM   #11
Nwlalover
Premium Access

I agree sir. If you look at my messages and his, you will see who was civil and who wasn't. He is a big reason there isn't more input on here. I hope the moderators are considering this when allowing someone to comment.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:52 PM   #12
Nwlalover
Premium Access

Default Looks like she is back...

Just a heads up. Read my review and other comments before booking but as I have learned many times, things might be different for you.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Helen - Amarillo - STG - 714-548-8339

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women