Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #31
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post

Lots of people I'm DYING to meet: Nina, DEVIN, Ed, WTF, Rrabbit, EA, Shorty, Sarah, my british sister, Sixxbach and of course my evil twin *sigh*
You come to Houston and we can arrange that..its not that far of a drive for me.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #32
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends View Post
You come to Houston and we can arrange that..its not that far of a drive for me.
I don't think Naomi is coming to TX anytime soon..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:41 PM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post

Eh, I still want to meet EA , sixx and mr CF
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #34
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Esp after that um...email today!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:50 PM   #35
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My bad! for some reason I thought she was! Dayum.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:53 PM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends View Post
My bad! for some reason I thought she was! Dayum.
Still am. Would love to meet you. I think the trip will only result in more hate/fan mai though.

Girllll I still owe sixxbach a freebie lol. Gotta meet Mr WTF for juice too.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #37
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think the trip will only result in more hate/fan mail.

It will...but they don't have any affect on your biz love! You're going to do fab here
Old 03-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It will...but they don't have any affect on your biz love! You're going to do fab here
If you love it, I'm sure I will.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:21 AM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Seriously, he's sexy.
Whoa Nellie! Where in the hell did that come from? It seems to me that you are going wayyyyy out on a limb.

Does anyone else get a say in this matter?

If my memory serves me correctly, WTF joined you and I as well as 5-6 others for lunch and drinks one day. Let the record show that I find absolutely nothing "sexy" about WTF. Zero, nilch, zip, nada!

I believe in fairness though! Who better than a Prophet to lend an unbiased opinion? Perhaps the 4 of us can meet at Taco Bell one day soon and he can break the tie!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:21 AM   #40
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So...to add to this topic....

Does anyone feel like they are easily misconstrued on this board? Or have bad opinions of people they've not met?

I ask because I personally feel I can come across a bit harsh sometimes to others, when in reality I'm not trying to be harsh at all...Just wondering if anyone else feels that way?
Val, that's an interesting question and a topic I wrote about fairly recently elsewhere. In my mind, there are two types of communication, direct (in person) and indirect (email, phone, texting, internet etc). I'm not a firm believer that you can really communicate indirectly...because communicating takes so much more than words (or type)..it's a combination of traits. When you try and communicate with someone indirectly you are often limited in how you do that...and there arises the problem because you are essentially putting limitations on who you are. I never communicate via email for my day job...at the very least I pick up the phone. If I'm working on a long term project with someone we don't always have to agree but we do always have to be able to communicate. Phone talk is still not ideal, but sometimes its the best I can do if someone is based far away. I've learned that people that are confident talkers are not always confident communicators...two different things. It can be tough terrain to navigate. It's difficult enough for me to maintain friendships (thinking of the UK here) by indirect means at times even if I have 20 years invested in them because distance limits me...and for that reason it just wouldn't cross my mind to try and develop a friendship/relationship by indirect methods. That's the equivalent (in my mind) of trying to develop a relationship via long distance...which doesn't interest me in the least. Sure, as others have pointed out, you get people that hide behind the internet in order to cause disarray...but I generally think most problems come from people struggling rather than intentional bad behaviour. My opinions of people on here (that I havent met) are not that detailed. As such, any thoughts I have would only really come into play if one of those people wanted to meet in person.

Interesting question

C x

Edited to add: Just thinking about who I have met from here and how they present in "real" life, the 3 that are closest to their board personas are men. All 3 are also fathers. I do wonder if being a father has made them better communicators?
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:04 AM   #41
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
All 3 are also fathers. I do wonder if being a father has made them better communicators?
I never met a kid that didn't understand a good right cross.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #42
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default in niagara falls [canada]

the indies and agency girls put together meet and greets every couple months and after a couple drinks its amazing how well everyone gets along. sometimes on line people get off to the wrong start. meeting someone face to face sometimes makes you realize hey that person is really pretty cool. anyways my only question is how could a straight guy spend 3 hours in your company and not have sex with you. just wondering. 2 minutes maybe 3 hours impossible.
Quote:
I just spent the past 3 hours having drinks with WTF, and I just want to say I had such a fabulous time.... When I first joined the board he and I had our differences, but we got past those quickly. I have spent the last 3 hours getting to know him, and while months ago I couldn't fathom meeting him, we have become friends and I am so glad we did. You are a really good person WTF and I had a GREAT time tonight talking over cocktails!...I guess my point in this thread is not just to say thanks for a great time, but to also point out that I think too many of us have preconceived notions of one another and a lot of the time we are wrong... I really try and keep an open mind and love getting to know new people, there has been so much drama lately on here and I hope at some point everyone can get along.....

Val
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #43
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The men that I have had a problem with on this board are fathers. Goes to show you can be whoever you want on the internet. How do we know Marshall is not a father? (Personally, I like him but go figure). Good commnicators? Yeah, in the sense that they sure as heck don't have a problem letting you know how they feel. It's very easy to be really nice to one person and be mean to another here. A lot of us do this every single day on this board (I know I do. you? Maybe no. You're too much of a sweetheart). For example, one of the guys here that I once respected sent me hate mail because I disagreed with a provider he is friends with.

sure if this board was somehow voice based there would be less bickering and arguments. It's very hard to communicate with just words... I agree. Some people take this board a little too seriously.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #44
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I never liked WTF too much.......he needs to pick better friends.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:54 AM   #45
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Group hug???? Someone's gotta hold out for ECCIE curmudgeon status.
<=== That would be me.

I hate group hugs. And if anyone starts singing "Kumbaya," I'm outta here.

-------------

Quote:
Does anyone feel like they are easily misconstrued on this board?
In addition to the difference between direct, in-person communication and indirect, electronic communication, it also helps to have had several interactions over a long period of time that add context to the interpretation. Even then . . .

But in my case I really am an obnoxious, grumpy, stiff-necked, judgmental, over-analytical, moralistic, pedantic, and long-winded curmudgeon. In fact, those are my best qualities.
Chevalier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women