Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-31-2019, 11:29 PM   #16
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
As a gentleman, I think it is extremely bad form, to ever tell a lady that she is ugly.

I don't care if she frightens the dog and makes children cry, I will never say that any girl is ugly.

Word.

Old 01-31-2019, 11:46 PM   #17
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow to ugly to prostitue down here

Post your too ugly to prostitute PICS posts here

I meant cardboard to ugly to prostitute sighns not real people
Old 02-01-2019, 12:03 AM   #18
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow WORD affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
WordAFFAIR
Old 02-01-2019, 12:25 AM   #19
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow "IT" isnt to ugly to prostitute

Quote:
As a gentleman, I think it is extremely bad form, to ever tell a lady that she is ugly.

I don't care if she frightens the dog and makes children cry, I will never say that any girl is ugly.
Quote:

EVEN if I look like "IT"
"IT" frightens the dog an makes children cry

"IT"rubs the lotion on the skin hh or hr or it gets the hose again because "IT" frightens the dog and makes children cry
Old 02-01-2019, 12:39 AM   #20
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow "THREAD CLOSED "> because IT makes children cry

THREAD CLOSED > BECAUSE "IT" MAKES CHILDREN CRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyhandy@hotmail.com View Post
EVEN if I look like "IT"
"IT" frightens the dog an makes children cry

"IT"rubs the lotion on the skin hh or hr or it gets the hose again because "IT" frightens the dog and makes children cry
Quote:

Old 02-01-2019, 08:33 AM   #21
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes. It is extremely bad form, even if she frightens the dog and makes cjildren cry, NEVER post that A girl makes younger people cry.
______________________________ ______________
It is mean and nasty. Are you a 10? OR maybe too ugly to post here. OR are you a gentleman who a woman would do for free? The women here do look at your post history as part of are screening.

Never post that! Points are given if a post is rude and insultingly that. As well as for mentioning young people. Who would MOT even be on Eccie or on Harry Hines! Not SMART.

It is mean and you are a bully, or looks like IT! OR yell out that to a lady a lady. Even if she is not attractive to you. Just don't post that she is too ugly, or do NOT yell out the window. Your opinion is not important. Just hurts a girl and makes her cry.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:51 AM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Is itch_b back?
not referring to GK! Referring to OP
Old 02-01-2019, 08:57 AM   #23
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Is itch_b back?
not referring to GK! Referring to OP
If it is not rude or insulting, or harassing, That is against Eccie policy and earns points. Or mentions people too young to be on this site.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:10 AM   #24
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

INSULTING. RUDE. HARASSING. Read the rules.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:20 PM   #25
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Yes. It is extremely bad form, even if she frightens the dog and makes cjildren cry, NEVER post that A girl makes younger people cry.
______________________________ ______________
It is mean and nasty. Are you a 10? OR maybe too ugly to post here. OR are you a gentleman who a woman would do for free? The women here do look at your post history as part of are screening.

.... Your opinion is not important. Just hurts a girl and makes her cry.
The truth about the hobby is that many of the guys are gentlemen whom a woman would do it for free: But, they pay the women - to leave.

Is that their problem, or the woman's problem?
Old 02-02-2019, 04:18 PM   #26
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool No One EVER Paid ME TO Leave. Just to STAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
The truth about the hobby is that many of the guys are gentlemen whom a woman would do it for free: But, they pay the women - to leave.

Is that their problem, or the woman's problem?

JRL, sweetness, if you would write a review or pay for PA; you could see all the info in my sig line, as well as all the other ladies.

It's both their problem. I've had years of pillow talk from men and women and I would say the majority of married men here say their wife is done with sex, after 15-20 yrs or so. Menopause in a bitch, glad I never have to go through it. The other married men lost interest in their wives, usually because they've gained weight or work all the time.

Some of the single men are absolutely gorgeous, could have any woman they wanted. But they chose me. Or another provider. I've had clients from 18-93. Everyone loves a smart, talented MILF who knows what she's doing and LOVES IT!

The other single men are rather unfortunate looking or obese, but I have never ever judged on looks. I love all men. And women.

A VERY small percentage of my clients are happy in their relationship. Cool. They still chose to visit me. Who doesn't like a little strange now and then? I know I do. That's one reason I have kept my account here and on P411. I will be placing ISOs for my guy and I to have a little strange with.

AND NO ONE ever paid me to leave anywhere. The last few years I have played in my own condo in my very own bedroom. Or couch.
The few times I've gone to a 5 star hotel with a regular or to his home for an overnight, my only problem was getting them to take me home! No one was mean or kidnapped me, they just like my company. Working from home was the same. Guys would pay extra for another hour or, or worse, try to make an hour into two hours. NOOOO. I value my private time alone.

One of my best regulars just snapped me up and moved me into his very large home. He had paid to have me over from Friday afternoon to Sunday night, and he paid. But he just couldn't let me go home. He fell in love. Which is not unusual with my clients. I'm a great GFE. But it's supposed to end at my door. Some guys don't get it. I do love my man but miss my alone time and my little condo. But we have lots of fun together. Going to concerts, eating out, TV, movies, air shows, traveling a lot. He's a pilot and bought us a private plane and we fly all over. Sometimes with his wonderful mom who knows how we met and loves me anyway and is very happy for us.

So no. I've never been asked to leave. Just paid to stay. Clients pay to stay with me. Then I have to get them to leave while still being sweet and nice. Not always easy!

And free sex is expensive. When I was not a provider and went to clubs and bars, my bar tab could easily run to 60-100, but I never had to pay it. On a civvie date I expect flowers and chocolate and a 200 dollar dinner. And what I do with civvie guys, (back then), was basic mish, no BBBJ. And very quick. My clients get a very large and varied menu. As does my current SO/Sugar Daddy.

And look who got BANNED?? I wonder who got him in trouble? Hmmmm...

I don't tolerate insulting, idiotic, boorish, mean, nasty posts. AT ALL.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:43 PM   #27
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
And look who got BANNED?? I wonder who got him in trouble? Hmmmm...
The Poster got themselves in trouble - they were being dealt with while you were banging the RTM Button.

No further discussion needed

Closed - Biomed1
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women