Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2019, 08:13 AM   #16
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes they finally came together. Altuve has been amazing. That little kid can play baseball. The whole team is hot. Love our pen. 2 sweeps in a row! What! Slow start but we did that last season. We will have 100+ wins again and make a serious run for the pennant. I'm excited again this season! Been a fan a long time. Lots of heartbreak over the years crying in my domefoam. Lol. I cried when we won the WS. Like real tears and im not that kind of girl.
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:29 AM   #17
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yeah, everyone's doing great and they are such a fun team to watch. But I think the infield is a big reason the pitching looks so good. Nothing gets by them. Best in the League. But got to keep reminding myself to rein in expectations. It's a long season and everyone's gotta stay healthy.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:54 AM   #18
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
It's a long season and everyone's gotta stay healthy.
That's why they needed to keep Gonzales. That guy could fill in anywhere and hit as well.
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:51 PM   #19
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I'm liking this match up with Utah.
So far so good.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:21 PM   #20
trantran
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

hmm maybe we should to watch the game together!
trantran is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:51 PM   #21
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Western Conference:

Rockets up 2-0 against Utah. They're looking pretty good right now.

Trailblazers up 2-0 against OKC.

Warriors and Clippers tied 1-1. How the fuck the Warriors blow a 31-POINT LEAD I'll never know. Hell everyone in the playoffs took notice of that shit!

Spurs and Nuggets tied 1-1.

Eastern Conference:

Bucks up 2-0 against the Pistons. I'm saying sweep. Bucks are the strongest team in the NBA right now.

Celtics up 2-0 against the Pacers.

Raptors and Magic tied 1-1.

Nets and 76ers tied 1-1.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:52 AM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Western Conference:

Rockets up 2-0 against Utah. They're looking pretty good right now.

Trailblazers up 2-0 against OKC.

Warriors and Clippers tied 1-1. How the fuck the Warriors blow a 31-POINT LEAD I'll never know. Hell everyone in the playoffs took notice of that shit!

Spurs and Nuggets tied 1-1.

Eastern Conference:

Bucks up 2-0 against the Pistons. I'm saying sweep. Bucks are the strongest team in the NBA right now.

Celtics up 2-0 against the Pacers.

Raptors and Magic tied 1-1.

Nets and 76ers tied 1-1.

Yep, the Rockets are hitting on all cylinders. Gordon and Tucker will go cold at some point. Green and Rivers will need to pick it up when they do.

Montrez Harrell and Patrick Beverly not giving up when the Warriors thought they could coast from their third quarter lead is how the Clippers came back. Seems like Kerr let's the Warriors get complacent at times. I doubt it happens again.

While it wasn't 31 points the Celtics came back(after getting booed) and finished strong last night.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #23
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

The Rockets window to win it all is wide open this season, but starts to close next year. CP3 is 33 and most of the pieces (Gordon, Tucker, Capela) are under contract next season.

The Warriors lack depth, and have had some chemistry issues. They are beatable. Denver does not look ready for a long playoff push. OKC is awful.

If Houston can get past the West, what a great Finals it would be seeing them battle the Bucks, Raptors or Celtics. I am still picking the East to win it all. The Bucks have everything they need to get a ring.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:40 AM   #24
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
The Rockets window to win it all is wide open this season, but starts to close next year. CP3 is 33 and most of the pieces (Gordon, Tucker, Capela) are under contract next season.

The Warriors lack depth, and have had some chemistry issues. They are beatable. Denver does not look ready for a long playoff push. OKC is awful.

If Houston can get past the West, what a great Finals it would be seeing them battle the Bucks, Raptors or Celtics. I am still picking the East to win it all. The Bucks have everything they need to get a ring.
Yep I must agree. If the Bucks played the Warriors the Bucks would win it. They got serious depth and that boy Giannis would have no competiton defensively and offensively.

The Bucks will sweep this series.
The Celtics will more than likely sweep being up 3-0
The Raptors are getting their mojo back and will win this series.
The 76er's are looking better but still without Embiid playing the series can go either way despite being up 2-1.
Old 04-20-2019, 11:29 PM   #25
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Whoa!
3-0
Game 3 was like football.
Crazy

A kick in the balls for the Jizz.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:32 AM   #26
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

When you're up 2-0 (and by blowouts), playing away and your star player is having an off night, it's easy to let the game slip away, thinking that'll you'll wrap it up at home. This is a very good sign that the team gutted it out and won this one. Also, loved Harden and Paul's response to the "did you know your were 0-15" question at the end of the game.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 05:59 PM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Last night was one of the sloppiest games I've seen them play and still win. I was shocked that they were able to keep up. Each time it seemed like they were about to let it get away somebody found a way to score. The bench came up with 30 points. That game should give them some confidence that they can will themselves to a W with grit.
Old 04-22-2019, 05:53 PM   #28
kerwil62
Valued Poster

West:

Yeah Game 3 was sloppy as fuck. Rockets won that based off of horrible shooting by the Jazz. Rockets will sweep tonight if Harden is anywhere on his game.

Warriors up 3-1 with a chance to advance on Wednesday thanks to a 33-point game from KD and a 32-point game from Klay.

Spurs and Nuggets tied 2-2.

TrailBlazers up 3-1 on OKC, which looks to be going down in Game 5.

East:

Celtics swept the Pacers, like I thought.

76er's up 3-1 on the Nets.

Bucks will sweep the Pistons tonight.

Raptors up 3-1 on the Magic.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:19 PM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Jazz are giving the rest of the west a blueprint on how to shut Harden down. They're taking away the step back three by not facing him straight up. They're inviting him to drive to the basket and Gobert is either blocking the shot or altering it. Doesn't help that Harden can't get a call and the Rockets are getting ticky tack calls. CP3 is keeping them in the game early.
Old 04-22-2019, 10:17 PM   #30
oneminuteman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Jazz are giving the rest of the west a blueprint on how to shut Harden down. They're taking away the step back three by not facing him straight up. They're inviting him to drive to the basket and Gobert is either blocking the shot or altering it. Doesn't help that Harden can't get a call and the Rockets are getting ticky tack calls. CP3 is keeping them in the game early.
Luckily, not every team has Gobert
oneminuteman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women