Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default guide line #3

Quote:
What are you 12 years old? You are and always will be a douchebag.
Quote:
So, your sole purpose is to be annoying? Well then you have achieved your life's goal very well! What else have you contributed to this site besides your "wit"? Not much that I have seen - and yes I have been on the site less and less lately - mainly because I don't want to deal with juvenile fuckers like you, I just wanted to let you know that I, for one, do not find you at all funny - but I am sure you do find an appreciative audience amongst the monkeys here on this site. And I should know better than to feed the trolls.
Quote:
Yeah, looks like he's going from douchebag to gay douchebag.
Quote:
Said the troll.
dear mods guide line #3
Is that "in reality" or " by intent" ??????
but then that question could be ask on other guide lines.

just askin

edit add: was really thinkin of a thread in ML also (harm of reputation and disrespect). But can't post examples in the open.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Perhaps you could provide proper quotes so we know who said what? Come on OSD, you know how to do it. You getting lazy?

Now sure exactly what your question is and I am not going to look real hard to find one either.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Perhaps you could provide proper quotes so we know who said what? Come on OSD, you know how to do it. You getting lazy?

Now sure exactly what your question is and I am not going to look real hard to find one either.
no not lazy. I remove by who by intent to keep just as a learning tool for me.
So in reality, that was more work.

the other one in ML recently closed (being careful not to out ML ya know)
Old 11-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
GP
Premium Access

maybe if we had a clue what you meant by "Is that "in reality" or " by intent" ??????"

then we could help you.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

The O.P. might have missed this.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
GP
Premium Access

LOL
Old 11-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #7
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

ofd,

I apologize but WHO is it that you are referring to? The name calling is disrespect SO ... I'm thinking that I can't do squat with what you have posted above unless you give me a link!

DD
Old 11-10-2013, 11:26 PM   #8
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

i just got my understanding OSD book written by perry, so i think i know what he is asking lol. with some of the insults that can fly here from time to time between members. some intentionally and some just joking. he was using the above quotes as an example and was not intending on getting the person into trouble or anything. he is more wondering is guide line #3 truly enforced and real or is it judged by the intent of the person who is making the statement. i could be wrong in translation of that lol. still reading the book .
he does make a valid point though. while some things well be let go which is not a bad thing, but other things get hammered upon. when you look at the ones that get hammered upon and ones that are let loose. some do seem identical. which in turn is going to make the person feel like they are being singled out or the "mods are out to get them". i know this rule can be a semi grey area, just looking to see what the mods thoughts are one the rule. then it will be clear of what can and can not be said.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #9
GP
Premium Access

If someone keeps putting their toe on the line, it is more likely to get stepped on. Trust me, I know this first hand! LOL
Old 11-10-2013, 11:52 PM   #10
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

thank you for the response. yes it is true if some one does push the line for to long they will get their toes stepped on. that is understandable. the problem is that some do not clearly know where the line is. the perception of the line will be different from person to person. it is human nature for this to happen. so one would inquire as to more detail to understand where it is more clearly. the guide line is some what general which can make it a grey area. just trying to get a better understanding of what the mods stand/ expectations are on this rule. then there will be no confusion on if our toes are getting on the line. thank you for your time in clarifying this .
Old 11-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #11
GP
Premium Access

That is why there is a point system. If a person is approaching the magic "25" points, they know they need to tone it down a bit. Seem to work with some people, others just get more obstinate and usually end up on vacation.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #12
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

now are they warned before they are given points or is it they are just automatically given points? i have never gotten any points, so this is a learning thing to me.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:25 AM   #13
GP
Premium Access

It can go both ways, but I can say it is never wise to poke a bear. In Field decision. If more people approached things with the type of respect you display, there would be fewer in field decisions by angry bears.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #14
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

thank you for your quick responses in answering my questions and better understanding how things work around here. I appreciate that. though my inquiry was explained, i still think that OSD original inquiry might need more clarification on his concerns. might have to wait to he comes on line to better explain his question. thanks again for your time in explaining things and have a great night .
Old 11-11-2013, 03:07 AM   #15
Guest050314-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

wow osd . not that you care but any respect I DID have for you just was lost foryour public tattling .
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women