Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12
Default "LE Alerts" about Verified Providers

I have posted a "Sticky" in the "Alerts" section about recent posts made suggesting that some Verified Providers have potential LE problems.

The thread is here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=472041

There have been enough of them recently that I feel it needs to be discussed. NONE of these reports have been found to be legitimate. And not all of them were actual "alerts." Often, comments are made in threads in other areas.

You cannot comment in the thread in the "Alerts" section, but I have opened one here to allow for debate, questions, and clarification.

Let us know your thoughts!
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

This sounds like a very good way to attack the problem.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmm wish ya did not think the need. I have more on my mind on this. But want to wait for others first.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

If only there was such a thing as a "Verified Client" so we could be given the benefit of the doubt that providers receive. There have been plenty of BULLSHIT alerts posted in the PR and other alert sites by loose canons and paranoids.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #5
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
If only there was such a thing as a "Verified Client" so we could be given the benefit of the doubt that providers receive. There have been plenty of BULLSHIT alerts posted in the PR and other alert sites by loose canons and paranoids.
Very true... and we can discuss that also.

But my main thing right now is dealing with charges of LE problems or involvement. Those are the most serious that can be made, and they should not be done casually. One was posted earlier today that was pure bullshit - there was history behind it and it was obvious that it was a direct attack. It has been moved, subject to a response by the OP. If warranted, it will be moved back. But like I said, there was history, and it was almost certainly harassment. It serves little to leave it in a public forum right now. Granted, the real truth of things would be exposed there. But in the meanwhile, someone who does not know the parties or history involved could make a rash decision or judgement, just "to be safe." Not fair to the person who was posted about.

Posting a negative review or warning about bad service, TCB skills,appearance, etc. are one thing. Accusing someone of having legal problems is about as serious as it can get, short of "outing."
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Great Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69 View Post
Very true... and we can discuss that also.

But my main thing right now is dealing with charges of LE problems or involvement. Those are the most serious that can be made, and they should not be done casually. One was posted earlier today that was pure bullshit - there was history behind it and it was obvious that it was a direct attack. It has been moved, subject to a response by the OP. If warranted, it will be moved back. But like I said, there was history, and it was almost certainly harassment. It serves little to leave it in a public forum right now. Granted, the real truth of things would be exposed there. But in the meanwhile, someone who does not know the parties or history involved could make a rash decision or judgement, just "to be safe." Not fair to the person who was posted about.

Posting a negative review or warning about bad service, TCB skills,appearance, etc. are one thing. Accusing someone of having legal problems is about as serious as it can get, short of "outing."
Rooster,

This idea is most assuredly worth trying. Posting rumors; hearsay; slander; lies;second and third hand information is just plain WRONG.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
guest042413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69 View Post
Guys have been outed for those things. Real life information dumped in public places.

If a provider has a hobbyist real information, the dumbest thing he can do is to post a negative comment about the provider. Some bitches be crazy.
guest042413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #8
BobbyBrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccasionalStray View Post
Guys have been outed for those things. Real life information dumped in public places.

If a provider has a hobbyist real information, the dumbest thing he can do is to post a negative comment about the provider. Some bitches be crazy.

'some' are crazy?
BobbyBrown is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quail View Post
Rooster,

This idea is most assuredly worth trying. Posting rumors; hearsay; slander; lies;second and third hand information is just plain WRONG.
unless its to say something good about another member.

This idea of roosters is not a bad idea. But is sharp on both sides. maybe more than just two sides. would hate the board to become . To stop a few for doing things to just get back at others. is not always a bad thing. But some seem to carry to far. But do we want all to put on are rose colored glasses.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I would bet the majority loose more cash through just the way they conduct themselves over what any false alert could drive away.
theres always got to be someone to blame, better to blame the customers who actually bring the money....this is an alternate universe afterall.
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

True JB. just joining this board is a tool with two edge's. and can help or hinder by the hand of others, or ya own hand. This can be for both selling time or buying it.

Now if someone feels they got the raw end of the stick. I don't mind hearing from both sides. Its the forever hearing about it. With one side or both drag it up again. Or make up new crap to add. But to make a move to stop it can also stop the exchange of information. But not stopping it can also stop the exchange. A rumor can be true or false or started to help or hinder. 2/many hand info is sometimes all there is.

lets say a thread looks to be a many sides battle. It gets locked to keep or start the peace. Some times good, other times is just makes matter worse. ban also can be good and bad. Every tool to the mods have can be over or under used. some favor to error over use. other error in under use. I prefer error in under.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #12
Quail
Ambassador

Default " But some seem to carry too far ""

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
unless its to say something good about another member.

This idea of roosters is not a bad idea. But is sharp on both sides. maybe more than just two sides. would hate the board to become . To stop a few for doing things to just get back at others. is not always a bad thing. But some seem to carry to far. But do we want all to put on are rose colored glasses.
OSD,

Respectful" disagreements; point- counterpoint; posting relevant and truthful comments ; adding something useful to the thread, etc... IS GREAT. I encourage this.Let's all act like adults with some sort of civility.Good comments are always welcome, and you know that.

BUT to attack at every chance, to bash people,to " pile on " and kick someone when they are down, to circle like vultures waiting to swoop in for the kill, to continue with slander, lies, untruths, hearsay , is UNCALLED FOR .We all know, or should know, that there are two ( or more ) sides and perspectives to all issues. Each of us has to sift out the bullshit.

You all know that since I became a moderator, up until last week, I never closed a thread and never banned anyone.

Now I am really sick of that nasty behavior by some of the members and I will begin to take action sooner to stop it by enforcing the rules and regulations that are in place on eccie. All I am asking is for all of us to try " to play nice "

This is a board where men are here to find and enjoy women who choose to provide a wonderful service.

There are other boards and the spider hole where there are no rules and men and women can say whatever they want- true or untrue, hurtful or unfair. That is the place to say whatever is on your mind with no or very little restrictions.

Now let's all go out there and have fun !!
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #13
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

How sad a few spiteful individuals are once again taking over the conversation on the board. What ever happened to "this is for fun and enjoyment"?
youngatheart is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #14
Quail
Ambassador

Default Youngatheart-- I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
How sad a few spiteful individuals are once again taking over the conversation on the board. What ever happened to "this is for fun and enjoyment"?
I think your assessment here is dead on. I joined this board and others for fun and enjoyment, and I assume that MOST others did the same. There should be no need by the moderators and administrators to have to become " the behavior police "

I am by no means on some mission here, BUT I will do my best to try to bring some needed civility to Upstate NY and NOT let " a few spiteful individuals" to dominate this board.

Let's just treat other people with the same respect, courtesy, and dignity that we would want others to treat us.

Thanks in advance for all the co-operation that I just know all of our members will show.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh heh heh
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women