Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Chloe,

I know someone recently who you hurt, cause you were hurt, maybe a apology to her is in order?
Old 06-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #17
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Tell that person to call me. Oh wait! they can't!! There is a restraining order and the only way they can contact me is in disguise here.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #18
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
For one i say, stop being nice, and out the bastards that put you in this situation... this type of shit has gone on long enough on here... again, personally, i am all for pulicly listing the names of anyone who outs anyone on this board, so that we know who WE can trust and not trust. But, that would allow us to question reviews from those who are on that list, and i think we could quiclky see that the reviews would be for one reason, to get in as a WK in hope of getting something for free...
DocD oops excuse me..... Justapervert- Are we talking RLI or board handles? RLI never! Handles ok as long as they can respond, we've had enough crap here with valued members just shutting down their accts or just stopping their contributions. Let's face it, the Mods already know who posted her pics in the first place, start with the bans there. The WK's will always be here and will continue to feed info that is not meant to be shared. This board sucks more and more with every passing day...
Old 06-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I've picked more fights with moderators than anyone on this board...but the moderators have learned that when I pick a fight, I'm right, because I never fight a battle that I can't win.
Perhaps. Until now.

Quote:
You can't win this one.
You're still going to be banned.
Walk away before you make it worse.
I think you're full of shit.

First, if she "leaked" information from the SH, then according to the subforum rules, she can be banned from......the SH. So have at it.

Secondly, she said there were photos of her posted in either the SH or the ML. The suggestion that this qualifies as leaking anything is, to put it simply, pretty freakin' stupid.

Third, if simply mentioning that something was talked about in the private forums constitutes a bannable offense, then there are about 2 or 3 people besides Chloe who need to be banned from their comments in the closed thread alone. Apparently there's something about a "back story" to this whole ordeal, that has only been discussed in the private forums. Or so i'm told.

Make that 4 or 5, if we include you and dearhunter for essentially confirming what Chloe said....in an open forum. Where does that fall in your interpretation of the subforum rules, i'd be interested to know.

And that's before we even get into all the other mentions of conversations that have taken place in the private forums. No details, mind you, simply comments that conversations on certain topics have actually taken place.

Hell, i've had 2 or 3 people tell me that people have said i should request admittance into the SH. No thanks, by the way. But are those comments comments that took place in the SH? And should those people who mentioned it to me, should they be banned? Or hell, should i now be banned?...for mentioning that i was told of a conversation that might have taken place there? Ban away!
Old 06-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #20
vern0064
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
Tell that person to call me. Oh wait! they can't!! There is a restraining order and the only way they can contact me is in disguise here.
Well if she does have a restaraining order why do you send her texts?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #21
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
peoples attention spans arent that great, no matter how self important you think you are, reality is, any posting on this board is forgotten by 99% of the people here within probably hours after the thread has run its course.
theres only a few here that seem to want to blow this up as if its an actual issue that most people care about in their lives.
not that people are hard hearted, just that their busy going about their days and if you think most people are that wrapped up into you , youre wrong.
I think you're only partially correct, which, for you, is actually an improvement. Oh, i kid JB, i kid.

Specific comments and threads are pretty quickly forgotten, but the impressions we all get from those comments and threads with respect to individual posters is pretty everlasting.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Wake up . . .are you condoning the actions?
Of course not. I think the people who posted the fixtures without your permission should get their hand slapped. If you feel it's a problem and you want it removed, then it gets removed.

Quote:
So let's be clear here, it is okay to post photos without permission on private boards AND if someone says "hey joeshmoe I just saw a photo of you didn't give permission to post" they will be banned and joeshmoe will be banned too. So tomorrow if someone posts a picture of you somewhere it will be okay right?
You're leaving out key information that makes what you did different. Here's how I'd word your statement so that I'd agree with it.

"So let's be clear here, it is not okay to post private photos of others without permission on private boards. If someone says, in a public forum, "hey joeshmoe I just saw a photo of you in a private area that you don't have access to, that you didn't give permission to post" they will be banned. If this communication was done in private, and then joeschmoe says, in a public forum, "someone told me that my photo was posted in a private area", then joeschmoe will be banned too."

Quote:
Don't worry I obviously need a vacation and I do not care if this is a battle I can not win, because truth and virtue is on my side and the fact is something is VERY wrong with some of you here.

I apologize for freaking out over being seriously violated, am I supposed to be a good girl and sit back and take it?
You have every right to be upset about the picture being posted without your permission. You being upset DOES NOT give you permission to violate board rules about posting private area information in a public area. Two different issues here, don't confuse them.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #23
vern0064
Account Disabled

You have every right to be upset about the picture being posted without your permission. You being upset DOES NOT give you permission to violate board rules about posting private area information in a public area. Two different issues here, don't confuse them.

Well said Wakeup, someone needs to Wake up and smell the coffee!! We want to bake the cake and eat it too (not sure if that is how the saying goes). We want our personal things removed but we can post personal info about others!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #24
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you wakeup for the clarification. And I will say again I went to mods via pm for months and nothing was done. I will also say the only time anything gets done after repeated pms to the mods here is when it is posted public.

And Vern stop the bull distraction from topic. PM me if you have issues or admit you are causing and creating drama. BTW how can I send texts to someone I have had blocked from my phone for months? Yet again another person making up stuff who has no proof. Show this proof to someone who has both our numbers . . .

My place was broken into today, my phone stolen and a creepy kitty photo saying I was meowvelous was left on my couch. . . . .

I AM TOTALLY IN THE WRONG HERE BECAUSE ALL OF THIS IS NORMAL AND iI SHOULD PUT UP WITH IT.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #25
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I've picked more fights with moderators than anyone on this board...

Old 06-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #26
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
In the words of Mr Corso
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lee-corso1.jpg (20.3 KB, 150 views)
Old 06-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #27
vern0064
Account Disabled

admit you are causing and creating drama

I'm causing drama!!! Wow ok!!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Wakeup,

Please post the forum rule that confirms your suggestion that Chloe should be banned.

And please explain how what she did is any different than what you are doing by confirming that her comments are accurate about what was posted. It seems every time you mention she posted something she shouldn't have, you're mentioning something that you say shouldn't be mentioned. Why do you get a pass?

Perhaps after that, we can then discuss how many other members should be banned for what you think Chloe should be banned for.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #29
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Old 06-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #30
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

At least Borat likes me. I told you those thumbs can't be so far apart if you want them both in me!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women