Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #31
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Mens lounge and spiderhole. I will never understand how anyone had fun mocking the photos of my knocked unconscious body and cuts on my face from a traumatic experience. It is sick and disturbing how low some of you get here.

If the question of how i found out or who leaked it to me is the first thing on you mind you need to question your twisted motivations, the fact is that it was done, many of you encouarged it and the moderators let it happen.
I notified 4 moderators a while ago about a picture and nothing was done. Now that i made this public they are finally taking care of it.

And whitenoise i am sorry i didn't respond to the last novel of an email you sent, but it's been years and it's time to pack away the hate, this is a hooker board not the set of day of our lives.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #32
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Chloe I told you at that time that we do not have access to the spiderhole. Contact the mod of the spiderhole with your request about the pics in the spiderhole. We cant do anything about them in there. Clear enough?
Old 06-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #33
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

when you came to me with this chloe way back when.. i gave you the the mods handle
of the hole..whats up that was like months ago and your now coming out with this thread??
seems to me your the one that dropped the ball...not any mod here...ijs..
Old 06-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

From what I read in Houston board area. Ask to join and take the battle there. mmmm but maybe to late now. just thinkin
Old 06-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #35
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Bb that is correct as i was passed from mod to mod to mod. . . . .
Anita as a member you saw all this and sat back and enjoyed it. You are an outspoken gal ready to give her honest opinion all the time, but not on that. It is convienent to sit back when you dislike someone and like seeing her publically bashed. As i made my point earlier nothing happens unless you make it public. It is sad. As a caring human being if i saw that of someone i even hated i would advocate for them. You can sit here a change the focus or knock me but the facts still remain.

Okay deerhunter please erase my photos out of the kindness of your heart and maybe an explination for the boundries there, anything goes right? I have a sexy picture of you eating crawfish can i post that? So spiderhole members feel free to post personal photos of everyone there because it's okay! Post photos there of all the mods and see if it takes months for them to be pulled down.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #36
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

wow..chloe...really...that post was in such bad taste..i mean come on..take that to pm..and if your gonna threaten to post pics of other members that graciously allowed you to spend time with them..then i gotta say..you really need to check yourself..u just aint right...ijs...
Old 06-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
And whitenoise i am sorry i didn't respond to the last novel of an email you sent, but it's been years and it's time to pack away the hate, this is a hooker board not the set of day of our lives.
mmmm maybe a WK with a axe to grind. could be game changer. leak ML or from where ever other parts of the board he may be in. pounce when not getting his way from the effort. I love it. But is sad at the same time.
ijs
Old 06-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #38
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Bb that is correct as i was passed from mod to mod to mod. . . . .
Anita as a member you saw all this and sat back and enjoyed it. You are an outspoken gal ready to give her honest opinion all the time, but not on that. It is convienent to sit back when you dislike someone and like seeing her publically bashed. As i made my point earlier nothing happens unless you make it public. It is sad. As a caring human being if i saw that of someone i even hated i would advocate for them. You can sit here a change the focus or knock me but the facts still remain.

Okay deerhunter please erase my photos out of the kindness of your heart and maybe an explination for the boundries there, anything goes right? I have a sexy picture of you eating crawfish can i post that? So spiderhole members feel free to post personal photos of everyone there because it's okay! Post photos there of all the mods and see if it takes months for them to be pulled down.
you came to me for help..i told you who to go to...i have no idea what your talking about with the quote.."I sat back and enjoyed it"...you need to check yourself and before you say my name in any of this..you'd better have your facts straight..your oblivious to what my views were on that situation..

...me likin someone or not has nothing to do with this...if any lady comes to me asking for help i give the info needed regardless if i like them or not...I can only help so much..i cant make you drink the water once i've lead you to to lake..ive removed my personal feelings from this board along time ago baby...believe that!

better get your umbrella out chloe cuz its about to rain reality up in here..

you bring your issues on yourself..nobody else can do that for you..you make bad choices then cry its everyone else's fault when something happens to you... you need to reevaluate your life and your biz..cuz if this is how you handle things..child your not gonna have clients for very much longer due to the fear of you outing when you dont get your way...ijs...

oh and btw...who was it that told you there was supposed pics in those area's anyways???? we are all very curious to know who it is!
Old 06-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #39
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Mens lounge and spiderhole.

If the question of how i found out or who leaked it to me is the first thing on you mind you need to question your twisted motivations, the fact is that it was done, many of you encouarged it and the moderators let it happen.
Checkers player...

You know that disclosing information (no matter where or who you got the information from) is a violation of board rules right? You had recourses available to you to deal with the problem...none of them included admitting to a nuclear rule violation in an open forum...

You're banned...

I'd advise you to have the person who leaked the stuff to contact the mods so maybe you can avoid certain things...just sayin'...
Old 06-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #40
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

hmmm i made a reference to boardman http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=125 . hopefully that isnt a violation that would really suck. i did come across some interesting things though when i went looking.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Checkers player...

You know that disclosing information (no matter where or who you got the information from) is a violation of board rules right? You had recourses available to you to deal with the problem...none of them included admitting to a nuclear rule violation in an open forum...

You're banned...

I'd advise you to have the person who leaked the stuff to contact the mods so maybe you can avoid certain things...just sayin'...
from reading a thread in the national sandbox that is true I believe. Yet i do not think she did know, or had any idea of that. Would turning him/her in and get he/she to say yup I did, I leaked it and have that person spanked really help her to stay? just askin

or if she can provide prof, and turn in?

that wikkileak site is bad. But WK leak is worse.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #42
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's okay anita, i appologize for using you as an example of one of the members who sat back and said nothing.

Great guys so it is proven that i told everything to many mods here and received no love. I had to announce it and now i am being threatened........

Anyone else wanna provide proof of how ass backwards things are???

Wakeup violate me! Violate me again and again, because guess what? It has already been done over and over here. So mods do not respond to a serious matter they have fun with and you know what? I am am bent over now ready to take what is next baby. Penetrate my ass! It will feel so good and so much better than the pathetic posts of obsessed people.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #43
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Old 06-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #44
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh roscoe! Since you and many others have never someme and like to say stuff lets play! You can NEVER MEET ME BECAUSE YOU PASS NO SCREENING1. So......all these guys who say stuff have NO BACKUP. AND YES YOU DO WITH THE GALS you ARE WHIPPED BY BITCHES.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
oh and btw...who was it that told you there was supposed pics in those area's anyways???? we are all very curious to know who it is!
Someone with a shred of common decency, that's who.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women